Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sigpic
    -Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team-
    LJ|MyFics|SJ Fic Journal|Non-SG1/OriginalWriting|Macgyver_Icons|MyVids|Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Kady View Post
      Oh my.....what happen to you?! Have you and the boys been misbehaving again?
      Oh yeah, just a little wrestling match. Boys will be boys.

"So does that excuse our misbehaving?" *smirks*

naz: Um, no.
      sigpic

Comment

Gotta head off to work, unfortunately. But I'll leave ya with a link to a YouTube clip of Rick at the beginning of his Legend days.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xcv1...eature=related

Later GGs! *waves*

"See ya."
        sigpic

Comment

FYI: I posted links and caps to last night's SNL MacGruber videos here:

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...05#post9863805
          sigpic

Comment

I saw the vid clips on NBC. RDA just wants to have fun. Some of it is funny and some is not.
            sigpic

Comment

Thank you NAZ for the link. That took me back.

Comment

Nudging from Work!!

Later Campers!
                Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
                sigpic
                Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Hi all! The skits are also available at rdanderson.com under the March 7 Update.

RDA in another wig.

Shelly
                  My Photos
                  sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Nudging from Work again!!

Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
                      sigpic
                      Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Originally posted by nell View Post
                        So, he's only been on SNL that one time? Too bad. I wish he'd do another series. At Gate Con he said something about talking to a friend in the business about a comedy idea. Anybody else remember that or correct me if my memory is faulty.
                        As I recall, Rick mentioned his best friend was a writer for (90% sure) Friends. This is the guy he goes off on road trips with he has discussed doing a comedy with him and they have
                        thrown a couple of ideas around in the past so something may come of it.

Rick did say his first name not sure if I remember but for some reason Dave comes to mind, that may be right, just checked IMDB and David Crane is credited as Creator and writer so this jog anyones memory ? I could be completly wrong.

Comment

Heya GGs! *waves* Back from work.

"Hullo."
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Verona View Post
                            As I recall, Rick mentioned his best friend was a writer for (90% sure) Friends. This is the guy he goes off on road trips with he has discussed doing a comedy with him and they have
                            thrown a couple of ideas around in the past so something may come of it.

Rick did say his first name not sure if I remember but for some reason Dave comes to mind, that may be right, just checked IMDB and David Crane is credited as Creator and writer so this jog anyones memory ? I could be completly wrong.
                            Thanks, I am beginning to remember some of what you shared. If I had my druthers I would prefer him to be in an action/adventure/drama as the leader of whatever. He would have a rye sense of humor. Some sarcasm. There would be a love interest. A wife actually. Weapons. Explosions. Bad, bad, real bad guys. Um, this is sounding like the next season of SG-1.
                            sigpic

Comment

I think it would be great if he would do a comedy. He has a wonderful sense of humor. I just wonder if he wants to take on the rigors of a weekely television schedule again.

Shelly
                              My Photos
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nell View Post
                                If I had my druthers I would prefer him to be in an action/adventure/drama as the leader of whatever. He would have a rye sense of humor. Some sarcasm. There would be a love interest. A wife actually. Weapons. Explosions. Bad, bad, real bad guys. Um, this is sounding like the next season of SG-1.
                                I wish!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X