Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sigpic
    -Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team-
    LJ|MyFics|SJ Fic Journal|Non-SG1/OriginalWriting|Macgyver_Icons|MyVids|Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by not_a_zatarc View Post
      lol! You've got yourself a mission now, Kady! It is your DUTY to educate her!

*sighs* it might need more than that, maccie-poo!!
      sigpic

Comment

Kliggins, I told you all that S-talk or Swearing is gonna be bad and guess what it's.. it's... Skydander is falling

"You had to say something, didn't you Kliggins!"

"Coffee is here!"
        ONTLL: Thanks Rourke!
        Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
        sigpic
        Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

ONTLLMC: Hey Everyone!! Sweetie is currently busy right now, so I have control of the Photobucket

MacGyver Season 3 "Fire and Ice" Screen Caps continued...

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

ONTLLMC: Hey NAZ! Sweetie is currently *whispers* in the Lounge so I have control of the Photobucket

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s View Post

Kliggins, I told you all that S-talk or Swearing is gonna be bad and guess what it's.. it's... Skydander is falling

ONTLL: Thanks Rourke!
                      *scratches head* I don't remember mentioning snow.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins View Post
                        *scratches head* I don't remember mentioning snow.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...g/s3lc1949.jpg
                        Really!! Ahem.. and I quote

UN-quote!
                        sigpic

Comment

ONTLLJC: Hey Enviroboy, When is Sweetie supposed to get home from work?
                          ONTLLMC: Don't know sir, I can't remember what time she told me!
                          ONTLLJC: Uh huh!! How do you work this tracking thing again?
                          ONTLLMC: Um.. I am not sure she would like that sir! *goes back to posting from the Photobucket!*

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kady View Post
                            Hey guys! Guess what? As horrifying as it may seem, i've actually found someone who doesn't know who RDA is!....My own sister!!
                            Indeed!!!!!! Everyone in my family knows who his is now! The lovely photo I had taken at Gatecon with him is on my bookshelf and reminds everyone!

Originally posted by not_a_zatarc View Post
                            We have Tim Horton's here in New England.

I've noticed that down south there aren't many coffee places. They don't really do "iced coffee" or anything.

Smoochable! hehe.
                            Oh yes Timmies! It's a vital part of Canadian life I have learned. Needless to say I adapted pretty quickly! My weakness is their chilli and the Canadian maple donut. Mmmmm.

I love the smoochable 'Coquitlam Jack' pictures as I call them! My last visit to Tim Horton's was at one in Coquitlam come to think of it, I was out spending lots of money last Saturday on a new camera and Coquitlam has the closest large shopping centre to where I live. How I wish I had it for Gatecon and RDA now, it's fantastic.

Luckily others have shared pictures of that lovely man on stage and I enjoy drooling over them here whilst reliving the memory of a wonderful con!

Comment

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s View Post
                              Really!! Ahem.. and I quote

UN-quote!
                              Oh that, that was days ago.

sigpic

Comment

Yeah, well that "was days ago" brought the sky dander to my city
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X