No announcement yet.

RDA/Jack O'Neill Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gooooooooood mornin' everybody! *waves* It's crummy out, so me and the boys kinda slept in a bit.

"Rrm.... Mornin'."
    sigpic
    -Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team-
    LJ|MyFics|SJ Fic Journal|Non-SG1/OriginalWriting|Macgyver_Icons|MyVids|Twitter

Comment

I think I remember people used to refer to a "tall drink of water" or something like that

Comment

Richard Dean Anderson was born in 1950, making him 58. To those people who have made unkind and insulting remarks about RDA recently and whether he's fit to be in any other movie at any time, see the following (in no particular order):

Richard Gere (59)
        Mark Harmon (59
        Liam Neeson (58)
        Dustin Hoffman (76)
        Jack Nicholson (66)
        Michael Caine (71)
        Paul Newman (79)
        Gene Hackman (74)
        Al Pacino (age 63)
        Clnt Eastwood (77)
        Sean Connery (age 77)
        Michael Douglas (didn't check his age, but know he's over 60)

I read one comment that used the phrase "older than dirt". I wonder how old a person has to be to be "older than dirt". These guys are all still going strong at their age and will likely continue to do so for many more years, and I think RDA fits extremely well in with the likes of them. Perhaps your definition of too old or "older than dirt" needs to be seriously revised.
        Last edited by hedwig; 11 August 2008, 12:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
          Richard Dean Anderson was born in 1950, making him 58. To those people who have made unkind and insulting remarks about RDA recently and whether he's fit to be in any other movie at any time, see the following (in no particular order):

Richard Gere (59)
          Mark Harmon (59
          Liam Neeson (58)
          Dustin Hoffman (76)
          Jack Nicholson (66)
          Michael Caine (71)
          Paul Newman (79)
          Gene Hackman (74)
          Al Pacino (age 63)
          Clnt Eastwood (77)
          Sean Connery (age 77)

I read one comment that used the phrase "oldere than dirt". I wonder how old a person has to be to be "older than dirt". These guys are all still going strong at their age and will likely continue to do so for many more years, and I think RDA fits extremely well in with the likes of them. Perhaps your definition of too old or "older than dirt" needs to be seriously revised.
          Don't forget Harrison Ford! He still looks pretty damn good and is in his 60s. He just made a new Indy film!

But I don't think you hafta worry much about reminding the loyal gals in this gutter, hedwig. Those that bring nasty comments will just be chased away with flamethrowers. *evil grin*

"What she said."
          sigpic

Comment

Comment

So what's up?

"Good Morning Eveyone.. Hi NAZ!!"

ONTLL: Jack your flirting again!
              ONTLLJC: Uh huh!
              ONTLL:
              Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
              sigpic
              Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Richard Gere (59)
                Mark Harmon (59
                Liam Neeson (58)
                Dustin Hoffman (76)
                Jack Nicholson (66)
                Michael Caine (71)
                Paul Newman (79)
                Gene Hackman (74)
                Al Pacino (age 63)
                Clnt Eastwood (77)
                Sean Connery (age 77)

I read one comment that used the phrase "oldere than dirt". I wonder how old a person has to be to be "older than dirt". These guys are all still going strong at their age and will likely continue to do so for many more years, and I think RDA fits extremely well in with the likes of them. Perhaps your definition of too old or "older than dirt" needs to be seriously revised.

Who said that? Where is my Zat? *looks around*

ONTLLJC: Oh no you don't, no way!!

P.S. I see Mark Harmon made the list

ONTLLJC:

Originally posted by not_a_zatarc View Post
                Don't forget Harrison Ford! He still looks pretty damn good and is in his 60s. He just made a new Indy film!

But I don't think you hafta worry much about reminding the loyal gals in this gutter, hedwig. Those that bring nasty comments will just be chased away with flamethrowers. *evil grin*

Harrison Ford is 66, he just had his birthday last July 13.

And what NAZ said about the flamethrowers, I am right behind her with my Zat!!

Interesting topic for a Monday morning!
                sigpic

Comment

"What she said."

I'm laughing at the flame thrower image created in my mind. Like in the last part of Moebius 2, when all the guys came racing up over the ridge to defend the time travel ship with S/J in it, my image is of us gals lining the ridge, all with flame throwers at the ready in case anybody makes a nasty remark or even looks like they're thinking about it. One of my many hidden talents - having the silliest images pop into my head when somebody says something like you did. But a good one, too.

And O'NeillTwo"LL's" - great addition with the zats. Adds to the image in my head.

Comment

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s View Post

Who said that? Where is my Zat? *looks around*

ONTLLJC: Oh no you don't, no way!!

P.S. I see Mark Harmon made the list

ONTLLJC:

Harrison Ford is 66, he just had his birthday last July 13.

And what NAZ said about the flamethrowers, I am right behind her with my Zat!!

Interesting topic for a Monday morning!
                    A bit OT, but yes, Mark Harmon is one of my favorites, so I had to look him up, too.

Comment

"Coffee is here!"

ONTLL: Thanks Rourke!!

"About that coffee maker!"

ONTLL: Yeah, I need a new one soon
                      sigpic

Comment

A bit OT, but yes, Mark Harmon is one of my favorites, so I had to look him up, too.

"OY!! Another one!"

ONTLL: Don't look at me, I am innocent on this one!
                        sigpic

Comment

Heya ONTLLJC, cutie-pie. Oh, ONTLLs, someone is here and wants to say hi to you! Oh Rourkie!!!

Oh, hey there ONTLLs, sweetheart."
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s View Post

ONTLL: Don't look at me, I am innocent on this one!
                            Ooh, I think we should also add Bruce Willis to that list. Atleast for me. He's 53.

"Okay, I am sooooo not watching Die Hard with you anymore."

naz: What? *innocent smirk*
                            sigpic

Comment

*Throws fit*

MY PICTURES AREN"T WORKING! I CAN'T SEE THE WONDERFULNESS THAT IS THE RDA THUNK THREAD!!!

*Muffled sob*

Ok...I guess I just have to go reboot and come back to play later....save me some....CAKE!

S

Comment

Heya ONTLLJC, cutie-pie. Oh, ONTLLs, someone is here and wants to say hi to you! Oh Rourkie!!!

Hello Sweetie, how you doing today?

"Hey, ask him if he up to a chess game, The General is getting a bit predicable!"

ONTLL: Okay.. We can check? *big smile*
                                ONTLLJRS: Yes he can stay over the night too!
                                ONTLL: What?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X