RDA/Jack O'Neill Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well planting is done!!

Kliggins.. did you see my request about posting your Avatar in large version picture..

come on, its me!! I love beards!!

"That's an understatement!!"

ONTLL: Rourke.. Hush!!

"Hey can we hit play on the DVD player!!"
    ONTLL: In a minute Jack!! Just finished watching Season 3 of Stargate Atlantis.. so now it time to go back to Season 1 of Stargate!! I had a nice giggle with the "Enter the Stargate"
    ONTLLJC: Come on!!
    ONTLLJRS: *gets up* I am reading my book upstairs *wanders up the stairs*
    ONTLLJC: *sits on couch* Sweetie.. We are free, time to snuggle!!
    ONTLL: Oh you are mean!!
    Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
    sigpic
    Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins View Post
        I have to horse around with it first, then I will.
        Yahoo!!
        sigpic

Comment

*drops in*
          My absolutely amazing sigs are by the very talented CazzBlade, scifan, Susanne, Fainne, Gate Medic, kali1, Pandora, AddyQ, Pic, csom, Stef, Spacemonkey_J., Icarium, Donna Booth, Rachel-Kree, Jill, Torri,
          Achaja, LiliJ, Kazbaby, Dr. Jackson, Maccie, Snowball, Camy, CKO and Luciana!!!

Comment

My absolutely amazing sigs are by the very talented CazzBlade, scifan, Susanne, Fainne, Gate Medic, kali1, Pandora, AddyQ, Pic, csom, Stef, Spacemonkey_J., Icarium, Donna Booth, Rachel-Kree, Jill, Torri,

Comment

Comment

Comment

Sometimes I forget that I really love RDA/Jack!!

Comment

*off again*
                    *waves*

Comment

Been watching Stargate SG-1 Season 1 for the past few hours and well, its a good thing I have been sitting down for it!!

and

are just do DANG
                      sigpic

Comment

Heya GGs! *waves* Back from work work and ready to start my weekend! WAHOOLIGANS!

"Oh, hello there."
                        sigpic
                        -Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team-
                        LJ|MyFics|SJ Fic Journal|Non-SG1/OriginalWriting|Macgyver_Icons|MyVids|Twitter

Comment

Headin' to bed now. Nighty night GGs! *waves*

"G'night."
                          sigpic
                          -Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team-
                          LJ|MyFics|SJ Fic Journal|Non-SG1/OriginalWriting|Macgyver_Icons|MyVids|Twitter

Comment

Aw, thanks for the birthday wishes, GGs!

sigpic

Comment

"Hey Sweetie.. Turn off that computer, its time for bed!!"
                              ONTLL: In a minute Jack!!
                              ONTLLJC: Fine, I will meet you upstairs!! *starts to wander up the stairs*
                              ONTLL: Okay!!

Goodnight Campers!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by not_a_zatarc View Post
                                Very nice! If you don't mind me asking, what do you use to do your gifs? I don't quite know how to save ripped clips at gifs.

EDIT: Nevermind, I figured it out with CS3.
                                I've used only ImageReady so far.

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s View Post
                                Nice Job Egle01..
                                Originally posted by dipsofjazz View Post
                                Guh!!!!!

A little editing with black and white - picture gets a whole different feeling.

This man has the deepest eyes I've ever seen.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X