X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nikkirose

CSJC: What'cha got there Chevron?
    Me: Me? Uh...nothing General Jack, sir.
    CSJC: You know, I will have to search you.
    Me: If you insist...
    sigpic

Comment

CONGRATS SUSAN ON 300!

WELCOME TO THE NEW GUTTER GALS!!

Pull up a chair (or a raft if you like the shallow end like Rural and myself) and enjoy the thunkage!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
        I had no problem with the dye job, it was the cut I objected to.
        Yeah I'll go along with that statement. Especially towards the end of the season, yegods!

Comment

Originally posted by Jynjyr
          Ah but, who wouldn't want to be her?
          http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...ightmare10.jpg
          I was 15 when Nightmares and Ugly Duckling aired. I wanted to be both those girls. Lucky beggars!

Comment

Originally posted by Ewokmonster
            Lorie,

Is it sad that I can still tell you what episode that Lee Stetson quote came from and it's been almost 20 years? lol Great choice, I love that episode. Another show I'd buy DVDs for.
            Well color me sad right along with you. I would love to get nice clean DVDs of Scarecrow & Mrs. King. Mac finally came out, surely that can't be far behind!

Comment

Fly by...scrub from Scorched Earth...plenty of sticky up hair...sorry MeiMei, not much neck but how about an ear to nibble on...bottom lip maybe...

Nite nite GG's...enjoy the shallow end...see you on the bye and bye!

Comment

Jack is searching for the gutter gals

sigpic

Comment

Maybe if I give them a little grin, they will come out and play

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by galaxy
                    Love that pic, AmberMoon. He looks like a little schoolboy. CUTE!

More pics.....

Oh My! Very nice pics, What a way for me to start my day when I have to go to work today. Cheered me right up. But then RDA always cheers me up.

Have a great day Gutter Gals.
                    Peg
                    sigpic muppet the ship puppy is hoping for some good ship
                    Hoping for some kisses and so on.

Comment

NEAR THE BOTTOM OF PAGE 1?!?

Are us Gutter Gals sleeping? Did our Jack clones keep us busy last night?

sigpic

Comment

Jack's slipping...

Comment

I am sleep typing... I so don't want to get up! I so don't want to go to work!! Ugh... *wanders off to look at piccies of Jack to wake me up*

Comment

I had no problem with the dye job, it was the cut I objected to.

Hmmm. It was a tad floppy [if one can use that word in connection with The Man]. Actually that buzzcut in your sig pics is my favourite RDA hair…

DON’T YOU SMILE AT ME LIKE THAT! THAT’S NOT EVEN A REAL SMILE! IT’S JUST A BUNCH OF TEETH PLAYING WITH MY MIND! Sig courtesy of AmberMoon… kneel before your God!

WWW.SUPERNANNY.US.COM. Log on. Or it’s the naughty chair for you.

Comment

Jack is searching for the gutter gals

http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/...aj/s1cl0fr.jpg
                              Well I’m here to admire his weapon!

DON’T YOU SMILE AT ME LIKE THAT! THAT’S NOT EVEN A REAL SMILE! IT’S JUST A BUNCH OF TEETH PLAYING WITH MY MIND! Sig courtesy of AmberMoon… kneel before your God!

WWW.SUPERNANNY.US.COM. Log on. Or it’s the naughty chair for you.

Comment

Originally posted by ChevronSeven
                                CONGRATS SUSAN ON 300!

WELCOME TO THE NEW GUTTER GALS!!

Pull up a chair (or a raft if you like the shallow end like Rural and myself) and enjoy the thunkage!
                                I have a question. How is it the "shallow" end if we're in over our heads?

You're never too old to do something goofy.
                                sigpic
                                Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

Working...
                                X