• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lonely_star
    thanks
    I feel ready to write my papers now!
    but anyway I still prefer action Jack
    what about you guys ? which character RDA played do you prefer ?
    I love it when Rick plays 'bad'. Since he's a nice guy, he has to really act to get the 'bad' guy to look believable. He's at his best when he plays 'bad'.

Comment

Am I a bad person glancing at some of the previous post in particular the man in uniform ones (and might I add WOW!) I found my self thinking (oh god I hope it was only thinking not out loud) MMM I'd rather be seeing him out of uniform.
      Quickly changing the subject YIPEE! finally managed to get back into the site having a brain like mush from overdosing on the mighty RDA is far preferable to the morose and still very mushy brain thats deprived (or is that depraved ?) of her daily drool over her her neices keyboard.

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
        Here's ya go Amber to start your morning off. I cleaned him up all nice and purty for ya.

Ah, finally in the gutter with my floaties and one humongous frozen margarita (well what did you expect y'all, I do live in TX ) and I found this for l'l ol' me...all I can say is "WOW""AWESOME""HOLY THUNKING BUCKETS"!
        You're the best (((((ForeverSg1)))))

Comment

Originally posted by Ruralstar
          Well I'm with Jynjyr and others. Coherent conversation would not be possible. I dreamed last spring that he came to Gatecon and that I fainted dead on the floor. Of course the upside of the dream was that when I came to RDA was standing over me with a very sweet smile and asking if I was going to be okay..... *drifts into dreamland*

http://ruralstar.free.fr/pics/promo/...8_Atlantis.jpg
          I agree with Rural and Jynjyr. With my luck, I'd just giggle and freak him out.

But, YAY!! Forum's back!!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ruralstar
            Well I'm with Jynjyr and others. Coherent conversation would not be possible. I dreamed last spring that he came to Gatecon and that I fainted dead on the floor. Of course the upside of the dream was that when I came to RDA was standing over me with a very sweet smile and asking if I was going to be okay..... *drifts into dreamland*

http://ruralstar.free.fr/pics/promo/...8_Atlantis.jpg
            Rural, you wouldn't have been the only one down. During the one panel when the super soldier came on stage, I'm thinking "Oh, C**p!! He's going to take off the helmet and it's going to be RDA!" I could only hold my breath until the helmet came off. It wasn't him.
            I was envisioning this wave of swooning women sweeping across the room.

*swoon*
            You're never too old to do something goofy.
            sigpic
            Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

Originally posted by Verona
              Am I a bad person glancing at some of the previous post in particular the man in uniform ones (and might I add WOW!) I found my self thinking (oh god I hope it was only thinking not out loud) MMM I'd rather be seeing him out of uniform.
              Quickly changing the subject YIPEE! finally managed to get back into the site having a brain like mush from overdosing on the mighty RDA is far preferable to the morose and still very mushy brain thats deprived (or is that depraved ?) of her daily drool over her her neices keyboard.
              Hey, Verona. C'mer. *whispers* We all find ourselves thinking (or muttering aloud) "Please let me see him out of uniform."
              How about this??? OY!! *THUNK*

God, I'd love to see another from this photo shoot. Standing this time. Anybody know where one of these would be?
              You're never too old to do something goofy.
              sigpic
              Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

MMJC: I am soooo glad that the forum is back... Mei Mei gets just a little, eh, *looks over shoulder* antsy when it's down...

Comment

Yay, the forum is back up!

Shelly
                  Shelly
                  My Photos
                  sigpic

Comment

Tongue parade while it's up and I can.

Shelly
                    Shelly
                    My Photos
                    sigpic

Comment

Shelly
                      Shelly
                      My Photos
                      sigpic

Comment

Shelly
                        Shelly
                        My Photos
                        sigpic

Comment

Shelly
                          Shelly
                          My Photos
                          sigpic

Comment

Shelly
                            Shelly
                            My Photos
                            sigpic

Comment

Last one for this evening, have to scoot on out. He seems to stick out his tongue quite a bit, eh. LOL

Shelly
                              Shelly
                              My Photos
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RDAfan61
                                http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v512/shelly66/Covenant16b.jpg

Shelly
                                Oh, keep 'em coming Shelly!! Keep 'em coming!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X