RDA/Jack O'Neill Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by meimei
    Looky looky!! Blingaway made me a pressie cause I was depressed over my capping software!!

Major yummy!! Neck with an attitude!!!!

ROFL! Only you could come up with 'neck with an attitude'

Comment

Originally posted by Feli
      ROFL! Only you could come up with 'neck with an attitude'
      *eyelashes flutter innocently*

Huh? But... But... Oh, heck... More attitude!

Comment

*eyelashes flutter innocently*

Huh? But... But... Oh, heck... More attitude!

Waaaaaah, one of my all time favorite scenes! Never thought I'd swoon at the thought of a man yelling 'you rat b******'

Comment

Looky looky!! Blingaway made me a pressie cause I was depressed over my capping software!!

LJC: Ummm... Meimei... may I call you, Meimei? Anyway... ahem... I'm asking this as a favor... Pulease don't give Lorie any more ideas... like that... 'neck with an attitude'... She already has this thing for my ears, eyes, arms, hands, fingers... ahem, and other parts that I can't and won't ever mention in public or in front of other gutter gals... ahem... A clone has to have something he can call his own... and mine happens to be my neck. She hasn't pounced on it yet. Thank you for your understanding in this very serious matter.

Comment

Originally posted by Feli
            Waaaaaah, one of my all time favorite scenes! Never thought I'd swoon at the thought of a man yelling 'you rat b******'
            LOL! Somehow I knew you'd like that piccie! Seems someone gave me the idea to cap it!!

Comment

Originally posted by bbfan

LJC: Ummm... Meimei... may I call you, Meimei? Anyway... ahem... I'm asking this as a favor... Pulease don't give Lorie any more ideas... like that... 'neck with an attitude'... She already has this thing for my ears, eyes, arms, hands, fingers... ahem, and other parts that I can't and won't ever mention in public or in front of other gutter gals... ahem... A clone has to have something he can call his own... and mine happens to be my neck. She hasn't pounced on it yet. Thank you for your understanding in this very serious matter.
              Uh, but, I can't help myself... I have a thing for necks... Especially Jack's neck...

MMJC: Yeah, it's true... She doesn't let me wear anything that covers my neck. It's a real pain in the winter...

Comment

Hey that's not true!! I let him wear his dress blues!!

MMJC: Yeah, only cause she likes to "unwrap" her presents.... *smirk*

Comment

Ok..I'm going to abuse my senior GGG status(as in been here longer not older ) and I'm going to post a link to a Gateworld poll. It's for your favorite Sam episode. Did we ever have a poll for our favorite Jack episode yet or did I miss that one?

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=8366

Comment

Hey that's not true!! I let him wear his dress blues!!

MMJC: Yeah, only cause she likes to "unwrap" her presents.... *smirk*
                    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...ckProfile2.jpg

That makes me think of my birthday....unwrapping my *packages* with a huge grin on my face.

Comment

Originally posted by samisjacksgal
                      jacks looking bored, wondering where all the GG's are

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...ayne/bored.jpg

At 7:30 (my time) on Sunday morning? Snuggled under the blanket. You can't see me nuzzling the back of his neck. We'll be getting . . . . . . . . . . . . out of bed in a while.

You're never too old to do something goofy.
                      sigpic
                      Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

Originally posted by sgt.siler
                        Ok..I'm going to abuse my senior GGG status(as in been here longer not older ) and I'm going to post a link to a Gateworld poll. It's for your favorite Sam episode. Did we ever have a poll for our favorite Jack episode yet or did I miss that one?

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=8366
                        I voted for Entity. I love when she stands there in white with her arms up. I love Jack in this episode also.
                        sigpic
                        ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Hmmm, Jynjyr will be getting Mac up soon... Up as in out of bed, gutter brains!

Yeah, like Mac believes that!

Comment

Originally posted by blueiris
                            I voted for Entity. I love when she stands there in white with her arms up. I love Jack in this episode also.
                            You get to vote for three... Did you? I didn't on the season one poll... I suppose I should have read the post first! LOL!

Comment

Major? Yummy. I thought it was Colonel Yummy. Of course, now it's Brigadier General Yummy.

How a about a Civilian Yummy? (Since we have no idea what rank Mac held in Vietnam.) Got some chest hair there, too.

You're never too old to do something goofy.
                              sigpic
                              Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

You get to vote for three... Did you? I didn't on the season one poll... I suppose I should have read the post first! LOL!
                                I only voted one. It's too late now, but that's ok. I can share my stupidity with the rest of you and say to VOTE FOR THREE.

Comment

Working...
                                X