X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To fuel my dreams

Comment

Originally posted by Verona View Post
      Yep I am in same time zone, go figure! (UK same as you I think)
      Yep, UK, so why aren't you asleep?

Comment

Took a break from working a while ago now and my bodyclock now has a mind of it's own. What about you?

Comment

Took a break from working a while ago now and my bodyclock now has a mind of it's own. What about you?
          Well, I WAS asleep, but you see, I had this dream and........ won't someone PLEASE tell me how to get this man out of my head? He's driving me crazy, losing it, two fries short of a happy meal WHACKO!!!!!

Comment

: LOL: Go with it Jumble65 you cannot resist the power of the RDA induced thunk.

Comment

: LOL: Go with it Jumble65 you cannot resist the power of the RDA induced thunk.
              LOL! True, but I feel I have to at least TRY to resist And I'm soooo tired. Going back to bed now, to sleep, perhaps to dream....... Have to be honest, the dreams are good, it's the waking up and realising it was dream that I hate.....................but, there's always tomorrow night...............zzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

Thunks, Verona, for the yummy pics!!!
                sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Heya GGs! *waves* Back from work! Sheesh, what a long night! 'specially since I got the next THREE days off!!! WAHOOLIGANS!

"Hello."
                    sigpic
                    -Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team-
                    LJ|MyFics|SJ Fic Journal|Non-SG1/OriginalWriting|Macgyver_Icons|MyVids|Twitter

Comment

Oh. My. *insert non-PG thoughts here* Hubba, hubba!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by not_a_zatarc View Post
                        Heya GGs! *waves* Back from work! Sheesh, what a long night! 'specially since I got the next THREE days off!!! WAHOOLIGANS!

Sweet! Enjoy your time off!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nell View Post
                          Sweet! Enjoy your time off!
                          Thanks, I'll do my best. lol. More thunk time! (hopefully)

sigpic

Comment

Suppose I was asking for this Kliggins it is far to early for this sort of thing

Comment

Time to get to bed. Nighty night GGs! *waves*

*snore*
                              sigpic

Comment

Night NAZ and guys

Comment

Working...
                                X