No Jack= No Way

Comment

No Jack= No Way

Comment

No Jack= No Way

Comment

New month, tiny little reminder to help out those on dial-up

Originally posted by Feli View Post
            I proudly present the RDA/Jack Thunk Thread VI.

Most of you have been really good in following the rules and I want to thank you for that! For those who need reminding and those who want to refresh their memory here are the rules for posting pictures in this thread:

There is a great way to attach pictures to the thread, using them to make thumbnails so that folks can see what's there without that same picture downloading over and over and over. Just use the attachments button below. This is the preferred way of posting pictures!

If you choose to put the photos in your post, they do have to fit a couple of criteria;

They cannot be larger than the forum boundaries, 300x400 is a good size. They cannot be larger than 75K.

If they are called from another server you must have permission to hotlink to them. Links like this do put a drain on servers and too many folks linking to too many pictures has been known to take a server down every once in a while.

You cannot quote the pictures in your replies. Multiple copies of the pics just drain more bandwidth.

Last but not least, please do not post pictures that spoil season 8 of Stargate SG-1 or season 1 of Stargate:Atlantis! Feel free to post links to those pictures with the appropriate warning of spoilers though.

Thank you for adhering to these rules; now let the thunking continue!

Feli
            GateWorld Moderator
            sigpic

Comment

No Jack= No Way

Comment

Evenin' nudge!
                sigpic
                -Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team-
                LJ|MyFics|SJ Fic Journal|Non-SG1/OriginalWriting|Macgyver_Icons|MyVids|Twitter

Comment

No Jack= No Way

Comment

No Jack= No Way

Comment

No Jack= No Way

Comment

What season did Mac have the long hair?

Comment

Originally posted by greytop View Post
                          What season did Mac have the long hair?
                          Season 7 Mac's hair was pretty long. But I believe Devoe is posting caps from the movies.

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Well, I'm off to work soon. Got to go in late tonight. Let's hope I don't hafta stay too late either. Later GGs! *waves*

"Bye GGs!"
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Anakin View Post
                                I can't make up my mind as to which one is more adorable!!

Comment

Working...
                                X