RDA/Jack O'Neill Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Royal_Nonesuch View Post
    Just stumbled across this cute clip of RDA with a cheetah on the Vicky Gabreau show:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmYaNVbRdEA

He doesn't actually say anything, but I think he was totally in love with that blind cheetah lol.

Night,
    Royal
    It's a great clip.

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Just stumbled across this cute clip of RDA with a cheetah on the Vicky Gabreau show:

He doesn't actually say anything, but I think he was totally in love with that blind cheetah lol.

Night,
        Royal
        I knew I loved the guy for a reason! What a great segment!
        sigpic

Comment

Goooooooood mornin' everybody! *waves*

"Ah, mornin'!"

It's a beautiful day out; the sun is shining, the birds are chirping, but most of all, the SNOW IS MELTING!!
          sigpic
          -Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team-
          LJ|MyFics|SJ Fic Journal|Non-SG1/OriginalWriting|Macgyver_Icons|MyVids|Twitter

Comment

Night,
            Royal
            Thanks for sharing that Royal. Aw, he was so cute with that cheetah. hehe.
            sigpic

Comment

"Where are all the GGs?"

*shrugs* I dunno, but we're up really early... For us anyways. It's not even quite 9 AM yet...
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by not_a_zatarc View Post

*shrugs* I dunno, but we're up really early... For us anyways. It's not even quite 9 AM yet...
                *waves* I'm here!

It's 1.15pm here, so I'm off to have some lunch.

sigpic

Comment

BRRRR!! Its cold over here

"Your telling me. Can we turn the heat up!!"

ONTLL: Nope.. I have to save on my gas bill!! Sorry
                  ONTLLJRS: Fine.. Here is your coffee!!
                  ONTLL: Thanks Grumpy!! Where are you going??

"To start your car, if I can't stay here, coming to work with might be warmer!!"

ONTLL: Um.. okay, but I can't talk to you, remember that!!
                  ONTLLJRS: That's okay!!
                  ONTLL: Then its fine with me!! Cool my own security guard at work!! Hehe!!

BRB.. Wishing it was Rourke starting me car!!
                  Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
                  sigpic
                  Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Originally posted by not_a_zatarc View Post
                    Whoops. Sorry. Oh, and btw ONTLLs, since he heard it's snowing where you are, nazJRC thinks he's beaming over for a visit like he promised.

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c5...Rourke/098.jpg
                    "Yes, well not right this minute! It's time for bed anyways, and I-"

SHUSH NOW! *hand covers nazJRC's mouth* He could be over to visit by tomorrow morning if he behaves.

WHAHOO!! I will be home at 3:30 pm today!! Be Ready!!

"Hey.. What is all that noise!!"

ONTLL: Morning Jack.. We are having a Visitor *does happy dance*
                    ONTLLJC: Uh oh.. Copboy isn't gonna like this!! Where is he??
                    ONTLL: Starting my car, coming to work with me!
                    ONTLLJC: Oh good.. Leave him there for the night okay!!
                    ONTLL: Jack, if I wasn't going to work today, you would be in that Cage right now!! Come to think of it.. I will be home at 3:30 pm. You understand!!
                    ONTLLJC: Yes Ma'am (we don't have a un-happy Jack smiley!)
                    ONTLL: Good!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Good Morning NAZ.. Good Afternoon Bev.. how you two doing today!!

Hot and Sweaty RDA eh Bev.. Okay.. I can do that!!

OH YEAH.. I can do that!! *mind wanders off to the show...* Hey..

Oh Well.. Anyhow, Car is warm, Rourke is ready, and its time for Work.. aka Practicum..

Later Campers!!
                      sigpic

Comment

*waves* Hey GGs, I'm back. Went out to breakfast this mornin'. I haven't been up early enough to go in awhile.

"Well, I would say we should do that more often, but I'm not getting up early."

Ditto.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s View Post
                          WHAHOO!! I will be home at 3:30 pm today!! Be Ready!!
                          ONTLL: Morning Jack.. We are having a Visitor *does happy dance*
                          ONTLLJC: Uh oh.. Copboy isn't gonna like this!! Where is he??
                          ONTLL: Starting my car, coming to work with me!
                          ONTLLJC: Oh good.. Leave him there for the night okay!!
                          ONTLL: Jack, if I wasn't going to work today, you would be in that Cage right now!! Come to think of it.. I will be home at 3:30 pm. You understand!!
                          ONTLLJC: Yes Ma'am (we don't have a un-happy Jack smiley!)
                          ONTLL: Good!!

"Hey there ONTLLs sweetheart. I had naz set the beam on auto track, so whenever you're ready you can beam me over after work." *grins*

*nudges nazJRC and steals back laptop* Heya ONTLLJC, cutie-pie.
                          sigpic

Comment

Greetings from wintery PA where I am catching up and rescuing the man from the depths of Page 2! Yay the man will be in the 2nd Movie. So wishing it's a good part.

Well, gotta scoot and wondering why I can only type in the Verdana font. Weirdness. Happy thunking all!
                            Shelly
                            My Photos
                            sigpic

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X