RDA/Jack O'Neill Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ruralstar
    Gary was a scream. He kept talking about the fact that the directors always told him "Look at the glass!" As Chevron Man he nevers gets to look at the other actors and act with them. He's always staring at the glass. He explained that doing the office scene was loads of fun because he got to act off of Rick and actually see his face. He had lines! LOL He enjoyed the timing of the scene and the comedic undertones. Said it was nice to be able to walk around and actually see people.

I'm afraid I don't remember much else and it was far funnier when Gary was explaining it. Hope this gives you some idea. Welcome back and have a good five days away, we've missed you!
    Rural,
    It seemed to me that they were almost doing a takeoff on Radar O'Reilly from MASH - they way he always knew what was going to happen next or what someone else was thinking. Did Gary mention anything about that?

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
      Hey Rural - Speaking of talk shows, I scrubbed this one from an old Donny and Marie show... I LOVE him in this one:http://hometown.aol.com/tvcdba/myhom...AIntOsmond.jpg:
      O M G! *THUNK*
      Last edited by sgt.siler; 11 August 2004, 06:32 PM. Reason: to fix it!

Comment

I know I've posted this one before, but I've always liked this one:

http://hometown.aol.com/tvcdba/myhom...ormholeXcu.jpg
        Oh my stars! I have always licked...er....LIKED this one, too!

Oz

If by "fond" you mean droolworthy, hummable, coma-causing, breath-stealing, lustful, libidinous
        appreciation of the First Hussy Magnitude for Jack & his splendid, dirty, sweaty, sun-kissed, lithe-fingered,
        full-bottom-lipped, lickable-eared, agile-tongued, long-necked, silver-haired, gracefully moving body
        in all its fantasmagorical glory, then--- yes. I am also "fond." -- OzGirl

Comment

I copy the URL from the photo's 'Properties' (right click on the pic). Then I delete the actual photo from my message and replace it (paste) the URL in its place.
          I simply quote the post with the lovely picture, then change the tags
          which say "img" to "url". It works.

If by "fond" you mean droolworthy, hummable, coma-causing, breath-stealing, lustful, libidinous
          appreciation of the First Hussy Magnitude for Jack & his splendid, dirty, sweaty, sun-kissed, lithe-fingered,
          full-bottom-lipped, lickable-eared, agile-tongued, long-necked, silver-haired, gracefully moving body

Comment

Originally posted by sgt.siler
            where did everybody go? *checks underarms to see if that's what scared them off...........nope....all good. hmmmm* must be off finding more pics of jack for all the gutter gals to thunk over.
            OK, Sgt. Siler, because I like you (despite whatever you're sniffing! ) I've got something I made for you... because you were perver... I mean, IMAGINATIVE enough to ask for it:

G
            E
            T

R
            E
            A
            D
            Y
            !

Yes, it's artsy and in black and white and out of focus- on purpose!!

Last edited by Mala50; 11 August 2004, 06:58 PM.
            sigpic

Comment

Well, ya know, I just love a man simply wrapped in a funky metal blanket...

http://hometown.aol.com/tvcdba/myhom...kOutofMind.jpg
              Lovely, lovely, my precioussssssss. Looks like Jack after I fished him
              out of the gutter with my red feather boa. OK, so my parlor furniture
              isn't very high class here in the low-rent district, Shallow End, but
              Jack doesn't mind after I give him a little Hussy Home Care.

He's so exhausted, he could sleep on a hunk of metal...

Comment

Originally posted by OzGirl
                I simply quote the post with the lovely picture, then change the tags
                which say "img" to "url". It works.
                i used to do just that before i changed my settings. it worked just fine, but now it's different(for the better)and i just couldn't figure out how to change the pic again. i now use the wysiwyg editor. thanks mala for helping me change to that. one of these days i'll get it figured out.

Comment

*siler jumps up and down* i'm up for a little role playing..........i'll be the "hunk of metal"!!!!

Comment

http://hometown.aol.com/tvcdba/myhomepage/Jackbw.jpg
                    See, this is Jack before I let him leave Hussy Home Care Hospitality.
                    He's either very weary or truly enjoying himself. Always happy to
                    oblige!! Nothing's too good for our Jack, and that's exactly why I'm
                    the person for the job, so to speak. (I'm nothing, and I'm not
                    too good!! LOL )

Comment

Oz! I've missed you...I'm just coming out to play today for a bit here... Must counter the Mac attack ....

I thought that all your Shallow End parlor furniture was the inflatable type! oh, that's Jack!

So I've got the goods and you've got the words... I have one more to put up for tonight. Can you guess what Sam's thinking??
                      (ah who cares? I know what I'm thinking.... !!)

This was an old dark pic from HATHOR- had to make him/his bod more visible - 'cause that's what I DO!)

sigpic

Comment

OK, Sgt. Siler, because I like you (despite whatever you're sniffing! ) I've got something I made for you... because you were perver... I mean, IMAT enough to ask for it:

G
                        E
                        T

R
                        E
                        A
                        D
                        Y
                        !

http://hometown.aol.com/tvcdba/myhomepage/Jackbw.jpg
                        Anytime you think I am perv...er sniffing something...er you get the idea... feel free to similarly gift me. Jack Mac whatever floateth your boateth. Did I mention what that picture just did to me? Dear God woman that man should not be legal!

Comment

Originally posted by sprice5795
                          Rural,
                          It seemed to me that they were almost doing a takeoff on Radar O'Reilly from MASH - they way he always knew what was going to happen next or what someone else was thinking. Did Gary mention anything about that?
                          No Gary did not mention Radar. I had never thought of that angle though I was and still am a huge MASH fan. It was kind of like that with the coffee and the scheduling, good thought!

Comment

See, this is Jack before I let him leave Hussy Home Care Hospitality.
                            He's either very weary or truly enjoying himself. Always happy to
                            oblige!! Nothing's too good for our Jack, and that's exactly why I'm
                            the person for the job, so to speak. (I'm nothing, and I'm not
                            too good!! LOL )
                            Hussy Home Care Hospitality.

ROTFLMAO You are truly classic Oz. I've no doubt that once you were finished a hunk of metal or the finest feather bed would suffice for THE MAN. He would be utterly exhausted!

Comment

I know I've posted this one before, but I've always liked this one:

Now see, I think that mouth is just BEGGING to be licked....er, kissed......er, oh who am I kidding *looks around - no one here that's for sure!*, start at the top and work your way down....

Comment

Thanks Mala, you and the rest of the gals know how to bring a fellow thunker out of the dumps. The pictures of Mac & Jack is what a gal needs. I am starting to get back to kissing and licking the screen.

Comment

Working...
                                X