RDA/Jack O'Neill Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stanleyh
    Thanks Mala, you and the rest of the gals know how to bring a fellow thunker out of the dumps. The pictures of Mac & Jack is what a gal needs. I am starting to get back to kissing and licking the screen.
    I too am desparately thankful for their pictures (I just get to drool over them!). Glad to hear you've cheered up a little - just don't get too much drool on the screen, I would be upset if some innocent thunking got you electrocuted!!

*tightens thunk belt and checks thunk helmet to ensure safe thunking*

Comment

Originally posted by stanleyh
      Thanks Mala, you and the rest of the gals know how to bring a fellow thunker out of the dumps. The pictures of Mac & Jack is what a gal needs. I am starting to get back to kissing and licking the screen.
      Hi stanleyh - Glad I could be of help! I know I don't visit all that much these days, but I try to make sure when I do, I leave you gals happy!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
        I too am desparately thankful for their pictures (I just get to drool over them!). Glad to hear you've cheered up a little - just don't get too much drool on the screen, I would be upset if some innocent thunking got you electrocuted!!

*tightens thunk belt and checks thunk helmet to ensure safe thunking*
        Yes, with the episodes coming up, we'll all be in need of more RDA/Jack. This place is my sanctuary...

What do you think of the Hathor pic?
        http://hometown.aol.com/tvcdba/myhomepage/Hathor.jpg

I was thinking that the Shippers might like that one, too!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
          Yes, with the episodes coming up, we'll all be in need of more RDA/Jack. This place is my sanctuary...

What do you think of the Hathor pic?
          http://hometown.aol.com/tvcdba/myhomepage/Hathor.jpg

I was thinking that the Shippers might like that one, too!
          LOL, us Shippers like (almost) ANYTHING with Sam and Jack in it The fact there's bare chest is a lovely bonus *runs fingers dreamily through chest hair.... and head hair...... and.... <PG fourm> *

Have I mentioned I forewent dinner tonight and accidentally drank a giiiaannnt (alien ) fuzzy navel instead

PS. I felt I should qualify the anything statement, cos I can think of a few things we DON'T want Sam and Jack doing - eg. marrying other people

Comment

OK, Sgt. Siler, because I like you (despite whatever you're sniffing! ) I've got something I made for you... because you were perver... I mean, IMAGINATIVE enough to ask for it:

G
            E
            T

R
            E
            A
            D
            Y
            !

Yes, it's artsy and in black and white and out of focus- on purpose!!

http://hometown.aol.com/tvcdba/myhomepage/Jackbw.jpg
            Mala--this is SOOOOOOOOO delicious!!! I'm not even gonna tell you where I went...PGFORUM!!!!
            Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
            Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
            Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

OK, Sgt. Siler, because I like you (despite whatever you're sniffing! ) I've got something I made for you... because you were perver... I mean, IMAGINATIVE enough to ask for it:

Yes, it's artsy and in black and white and out of focus- on purpose!!
              I can't EVEN speak for looking at this picture so I will just GRIN... OZ is SO MUCH better at putting into words what A Gutter Gal is thinking at a moment like this and trust me what I am thinking has an NC-17 rating
              Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by Nikkirose
                Heeellllooooo out there!!! -Jules-, thanks you for the nice pic of Jack in his oh so perrty(yes I meant to spell it this way ) blues!!
                Jynjyr, GREAT pic!! I love his eyes. *thunk*
                I need to stop fighting the fall to the floor and just let it happen, that way I will be less likely to hurt myself!
                Apparently you haven't installed your thunk mats on the floor or better yet tile or linolium which is so much easier to clean.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ruralstar
                  Yep I loved that talk show. LOL on your cleaning lady, I appreciate her dilligence, though I must say I've never cared for most of the RDA pics that predate MacGyver. Though he was in his late 20s and early 30s at the time he just looks too young.

Thanks so much for sharing the links Anakin. I hope my earlier efforts brought you an equal about of smiles and THUNKAGE!
                  Oh yeah, he's definitely too young for my taste, but I thought 'Hey, what the heck?'
                  I am far more into mature men anyway !

And YES, your earlier efforts did make me smile and thunk all over again!!!
                  Sig pic courtesy of AmberMoon
                  ............oo0oo............

Comment

Ewww, I'm sorry, that's just wrong... If I were to squee at THAT, I'd be arrested!

OK, I don't do Mac much, but to make up for that YOUNG one (sorry Anakin! ), I scrubbed this:

THUNK you Mala!!! Like I said on the post, I'm not into youngish RDA either, but I had one... I'd got to post it!

This one of Mac's GREAT though!!! SLURP... What I'd give to kiss that stubble all the way to his temple, his eyes, his nose, his lips his.... *PG FORUM*!!!!!

Comment

Hey Rural - Speaking of talk shows, I scrubbed this one from an old Donny and Marie show... I LOVE him in this one:

Oh, oh! Me!Me!...

I LOVE That one too!!! And if I recall correctly, that's one show where we learn a few interesting things about cotton or silky...

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
                        Apparently you haven't installed your thunk mats on the floor or better yet tile or linolium which is so much easier to clean.
                        Hehe nope I unfortunantly dont have the thunk mats?? tile/linolium easier to clean? are you implying i'd hurt myself that bad?? LOL j/k i know its for the bucks-o-drool! Love the great pictures all of you have been posting its a nice thing to see when I first get on the forum!!!!

*DROOL*

McKAY: If you're referring to the ship you just shot down, the one that doesn't stand a hope in hell of ever flying again ...

TORRELL: The ship that you're gonna fix, yes.

McKAY: What am I, MacGyver? Fix it with what?

http://www.sgtsiler.com/Nikkirose.html
                        MINE.. ALL MINE!! Mwhahahaha!

Comment

Hehe nope I unfortunantly dont have the thunk mats?? tile/linolium easier to clean? are you implying i'd hurt myself that bad?? LOL j/k i know its for the bucks-o-drool! Love the great pictures all of you have been posting its a nice thing to see when I first get on the forum!!!!
                          Well yeah, I was thinking more of drool than other things. However, I guess if there is enough drool that might be sort of a padding (eeeeeewwwwwww, grossed myself out with that one).

sigpic

Comment

Well yeah, I was thinking more of drool than other things. However, I guess if there is enough drool that might be sort of a padding (eeeeeewwwwwww, grossed myself out with that one).

Hahahaha ew! Awww Jack looks so lonely! I think us GutterGals can keep him company.... or just me PG PG PG

*DROOL*

McKAY: If you're referring to the ship you just shot down, the one that doesn't stand a hope in hell of ever flying again ...

Comment

Hahahaha ew! Awww Jack looks so lonely! I think us GutterGals can keep him company.... or just me PG PG PG
                              Hey, wait, sputters, ...... I'm here too!

How about a happier Jack

sigpic

Comment

Hey, wait, sputters, ...... I'm here too!

How about a happier Jack

Hehehe! This one makes me giggle! I dont know why! Yes you are here too, hmm we might just have to share.

*DROOL*

Comment

Working...
                                X