• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kliggins
    Okay, how about I distract you then?
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...m/mpp37kss.jpg
    Kliggy -Bunny?
    Well heaven forbid, we wouldn't want to upset your delicate self, would we?
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...004fallses.jpg
    Fluffy hippety-hoppety poppet; what am I a toaster struedel?

Thunks for those Kliggs!

My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by Rune
      *squeee*

Black t-shirt......Here's a few more...

*tugs belt*

My LJ

Comment

Woohoo my new computer is here!! Gotta set it up, later everyone .

My LJ

Comment

*whimper* that's not fair, that's like taking a sledgehammer to crack a walnut, you know how delicate I am

*whimpers more* ohhh look at his eyes, his collarbones, look at him *SQUEE*

And yes Kliggy-Bunny, GW's favourite fluffy hippity-hoppity poppet *giggles*
          sigpic

Comment

Bump up the page

"Y'know, I can be as diplomatic and open-minded as anyone."
            Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

While watching "Citizen Joe" last night, it got me thinking about the Jack/Sam bits in the very beginning and the end (pretty much the only parts of the ep I REALLY enjoyed watching). I was wondering what Sam and Jack were planning in the beginning while Sam first says, "What about Monday morning?" It had my mind thinking 'bout them going on a 'date', but then I got sad when I realized the ep is before "Threads". Why couldn't it be AFTER "Threads"?! *sniffs* It still woulda made sense, especially when Joe starts to say to Sam, "And as far as this whole Pete Shanahan thing goes..." and Jack cuts him off by clamping a hand on his shoulder. hehe. That ep made me LOL lots. Jack's parts were very amusing. XD

Here are my favorite bits from that episode. (transcripts from Gatenoise, caps from stargate-caps.com)
                  JACK’S HOUSE. Jack comes in with a couple of bags of shopping in one hand and his cellphone in the other. He’s talking to Sam on the phone.
                  CARTER (over phone): How about Monday morning?
                  O’NEILL: No, I have a thing with someone from CIA, a Johnson someone or other. It’s about that whole Kinsey thing.
                  CARTER: So, any big plans for the weekend?
                  O’NEILL (walking into the kitchen and putting the bags down): Oh yeah. Big. Huge!
                  (We see that Sam is at SGC, using one of the phones in a corridor.)
                  CARTER: Yeah, me neither.
                  O’NEILL: What are you talkin’ about? I just walked in with a whole handful of ingredients for my world-famous omelette.
                  CARTER: World-famous, huh? What’s in it?
                  O’NEILL (taking some bottles of beer out of one of the shopping bags): Eggs.
                  CARTER: I don’t think that that actually qualifies as a recipe.
                  O’NEILL: Oh, don’t kid yourself. There’s a secret ingredient. I can’t tell you what it is or I’d have to shoot you.
                  CARTER (who has heard Jack putting the beer bottles onto the kitchen table): It’s beer, isn’t it?
                  O’NEILL: Carter ...

Later...

SGC. INFIRMARY. Joe is sitting on the side of a bed having some blood taken as Jack stands nearby.
                  JOE: Between you and me, I totally see the analogy – Burns as Goa’uld.
                  O’NEILL: Thank you!
                  JOE: And don’t worry – I won’t say a word about your feelings for ...
                  (At that moment Sam walks in. Jack raises a finger to Joe warningly. Joe jumps off the bed and holds out his hand to Sam. She takes it.)
                  JOE: This is such an honour. I don’t know how to thank you for all you’ve done for our planet. There are not enough words!
                  CARTER (cautiously): It’s nice to meet you too. (She looks at Jack.)
                  O’NEILL: Joe Spencer.
                  JOE: I was particularly impressed with the time you blew up that sun.
                  CARTER: Well, thank you! I had a bit of help.
                  JOE: And as far as this whole Pete Shanahan thing goes ...
                  (Jack claps his hand onto Joe’s shoulder to stop him. However, Joe has already been distracted by the sight of Daniel walking in.)

and..

CARTER: Wait a second – if the stones work the way Daniel says, shouldn’t General O’Neill have been able to see elements of Joe’s life as well?
                  DANIEL: Theoretically, yes, he would.
                  (Everyone looks round at Jack. Jack raises his eyebrows. Joe looks nervously at him.)

FLASH.
                  We see Joe sitting in his chair at the barber’s, reading the paper.
                  We see Joe trimming his nostril hairs in the mirror.
                  We see a tenpin bowling ball rolling down the aisle and getting a strike.

In the Briefing Room, Jack smiles at Joe.
                  O’NEILL: Bowling league, Thursday nights?
                  JOE: You saw that?!
                  O’NEILL: You got game, son!
                  DANIEL: Wait a minute. Jack – you’ve been seeing parts of the life of a barber in Indiana for seven years and you never mentioned it?
                  O’NEILL: Yeah, sure I did. I know I did.
                  (SG-1 look at each other. Sam shakes her head.)
                  CARTER: No. No, you didn’t, sir.
                  O’NEILL: I didn’t?
                  DANIEL: You didn’t find that the least bit odd?
                  O’NEILL: Actually, no – I found it quite ... relaxing.

okay okay, I'm done. hehe.
                  sigpic
                  -Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team-
                  LJ|MyFics|SJ Fic Journal|Non-SG1/OriginalWriting|Macgyver_Icons|MyVids|Twitter

Comment

Ahhh I see the welcome here is as warm as ever

[CENTER]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y6/...hades-34bw.jpg

And it wasn't the cat that dragged me if you must know, it was someone else.
                    You wish!

There, there Jack; you don't have to drag her anywhere,

besides she is too heavy for you.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sela
                      Looking at this pic, this kinda hit me...

Whoa. He still keeps a picture of him and Sara by his bed.

Talk about a love that lasts forever. I think the quote in my sig says it all.

Hmmm.....I wonder what Sam thought about that? I think I feel a fanfic coming on...
                      I must have seen that scene ten times and never even thought about that.

Kind of interesting too when in Lost City 1, Sam points to that picture and asks Jack if he ever talks to her and he says can we not talk about that.
                      Last edited by Kliggins; 26 March 2006, 12:33 PM.
                      sigpic

Comment

Oh please, that is do not the 'I'm ignoring you look' and you know it!

I would say just what that look means *giggles* but as you already stated everyone is looking and besides I don't want to get whacked with the paddle either.

That is the I'm ignoring you look; certainly I know my looks.

Checks manual to make sure that is the I'm ignoring you look.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s
                          Morning Kliggins.. I see the Bunnies are back.. you misbehaving again??
                          I never misbehave Ontlls. You must be thinking of someone else.

sigpic

Comment

sigpic
                            -Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team-
                            LJ|MyFics|SJ Fic Journal|Non-SG1/OriginalWriting|Macgyver_Icons|MyVids|Twitter

Comment

I never misbehave Ontlls. You must be thinking of someone else.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...ah/bm01jpg.jpg
                              Okay Kliggins tell the truth, do you really like this mustache?

Comment

Originally posted by BethI
                                Kater R. of the rdanderson web site had this to say:

Quote:
                                "If it's on IMDB, then, don't believe everything you read.
                                Anyone can add an entry there. Remember a few months back when someone thought it would be funny to post that RDA would be in the season ten premiere entitled "No Hope"?"

The season ten premiere has already been completed, and RDA wasn't in it.

Don't people have better things to do than pull this kind of stuff? Sheesh!
                                Well that is interesting. Thanks.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X