No announcement yet.

RDA/Jack O'Neill Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry about that, ChevronSeven! Here some flavor... aw crap... favors for you, too!

Comment

Thank you, sclairef99! Here's your party favor!

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
        Now that is some kind of halo there. Isn't it a bit *large* for a Gutter Gal though?
        I could be wrong but I thought Gutter Gals like it *large*!
        Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by bbfan
          Sorry about that, ChevronSeven! Here some flavor... aw crap... favors for you, too!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...1/ad2ab641.jpg
          31 Flavors of Jack!
          sigpic

Comment

A quick bump before work!!! **runs away giggling**
            sigpic

Comment

Happy birthday, Lorie!

sigpic
              ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Happy Birthday, Lorie!

I'm home, but I won't be in the office today. I only have time to say hi then I need to find my house. It's somewhere under the piles of dishes and papers.

Congrats to all the milestones and welcome to all the newbies!

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BBFAN

Comment

Originally posted by Jynjyr
                    Have you any idea how difficult it is to find pics of Mac with a gun?

me thinks it is the one and only time that Mac ever held a gun and that was in the first ep

Comment

bump

Comment

Happy Birthday bbfan!

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee
                          me thinks it is the one and only time that Mac ever held a gun and that was in the first ep

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v205/FilBrit1/rda/PDVD_011.jpg[/IMG]
                          There were a couple other occasions actually. I remember two. The Challenge S4. Which was a fantastic example of RDA's acting he wasn't so much 'holding' the gun as preparing to hit this guy... He was so angry it gives me the shivers. We've seen that side of Jack but that angle of Mac is rare and revealed how really tough he could be. The other example was later in the series sometime after season 4. I think the episode was called A Lesson in Evil. MacGyver holds a gun and actually contemplates shooting this guy as a last resort with no way out of the situation. He does find another way, but he was driven near the edge. So those are the two scenes that come to mind. Do I sound a little obsessed to anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
                            *giggles* And we'd never want those pants to be on fire.

*thinks for a moment*

Or would we?
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by melpomene
                              There were a couple other occasions actually. I remember two. The Challenge S4. Which was a fantastic example of RDA's acting he wasn't so much 'holding' the gun as preparing to hit this guy... He was so angry it gives me the shivers. We've seen that side of Jack but that angle of Mac is rare and revealed how really tough he could be. The other example was later in the series sometime after season 4. I think the episode was called A Lesson in Evil. MacGyver holds a gun and actually contemplates shooting this guy as a last resort with no way out of the situation. He does find another way, but he was driven near the edge. So those are the two scenes that come to mind. Do I sound a little obsessed to anyone?
                              Thank you Mel ... RDA is a great actor .... he has great charisma and really makes what ever part he plays so much more than it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
                                I could be wrong but I thought Gutter Gals like it *large*!

That massive halo must be choking you after saying that!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X