No announcement yet.

RDA/Jack O'Neill Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jack was all alone at the bottom of the page...

*LTSS.T.A.K.S
    Christian Gaters Unite!|| One show down.... SAVE SGA!!!

Comment

oh yeah! I made blinkie/gifs for my profile pic. that was before I knew you couldn't have gifs as profile pics.

*LTSS.T.A.K.S

Comment

I don't think GW likes me tonight...I kept getting the screen of pure white driven snow, not even a database error. Well here's a really cool website which has over 400 walls and over 700 lj icons of SG-1 & SGA.

*keeping fingers crossed it posts and to stay ot*

Comment

Originally posted by AmberMoon
          I don't think GW likes me tonight...I kept getting the screen of pure white driven snow, not even a database error. Well here's a really cool website which has over 400 walls and over 700 lj icons of SG-1 & SGA.
          http://img167.imageshack.us/img167/3663/jackthefirstones5us.jpg
          *keeping fingers crossed it posts and to stay ot*
          Poor Amber. I am having a good day so far.

How bout a mustache
          sigpic

Comment

Loverly Pandora's Clock pics lonely_star.
            http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/5212/bas353hk.jpg
            And you don't like this mustache pic?
            Mustache? What mustache? Look at that DIMPLE!

I like Ernie's mustache. It's not trying to creep down and escape from his face.
            You're never too old to do something goofy.
            sigpic
            Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

*drags tired posterior into the thread and plops down*
              I'd call it a drive by but it's more like a crawl by...
              *drags tired posterior up and stumbles out of thread*

MMJC: She spent the day with her mother, sister and neice. They always wear her out. She's less likely to attack my neck but she usually demands a foot rub.

Comment

Originally posted by ChevronSeven
                Grr! What an afternoon. So I went out today to by new bedding 'cause it was on sale. I bought a King size comforter because I like the extra hang over my queen size bed. Needless to say, it wouldn't fit in my washing machine all the way and it's already getting soaked with water and detergent. So when I finally pull it out of the machine (and stuck some sheets in there so I wouldn't waste the water), my floor and I are dripping wet. So I hurry and rush it to the tub. I'm still trying to squeeze the water out and let it dry somewhat so that I can fully dry it in the dryer and then put it on my bed. I doubt I can get that all done by tonight.

Tell me ya'll have had some laundry disasters so I won't feel stupid.

Not exactly laundry but I did put a quarter of a bottle of dishwashing detergent in the dishwasher one night when I’d run out of proper dishwasher powder. I then retired to take a shower. I then reappeared to find half the kitchen completely submerged in foam…

DON’T YOU SMILE AT ME LIKE THAT! THAT’S NOT EVEN A REAL SMILE! IT’S JUST A BUNCH OF TEETH PLAYING WITH MY MIND! Sig courtesy of AmberMoon… kneel before your God!

WWW.SUPERNANNY.US.COM. Log on. Or it’s the naughty chair for you.

Comment

Scruff is good....
                  http://img383.imageshack.us/img383/6...dvd167a3nm.jpg
                  ...a little scruff and a little whump.
                  Mmmmm… scruff is soooooo good!

Almost makes up for the hamster…

DON’T YOU SMILE AT ME LIKE THAT! THAT’S NOT EVEN A REAL SMILE! IT’S JUST A BUNCH OF TEETH PLAYING WITH MY MIND! Sig courtesy of AmberMoon… kneel before your God!

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
                    Poor Amber. I am having a good day so far.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2.../rdaeyes16.jpg

How bout a mustache
                    NO! BAD KLIGGINS! GO TO THE NAUGHTY CORNER NOW!

I’m sorry but I can’t look at this pic [or any of the other hamster pics, for that matter] without thinking of him getting food stuck in it.

Just for that, Kliggins… BOB SAGET!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by -Jules-
                      Jack was all alone at the bottom of the page...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...5x055F0431.jpg
                      I really like this picture. What episode is it from?

Comment

Originally posted by SLBaum
                        I really like this picture. What episode is it from?
                        It's from the episode Red Sky. Loverly pic! I love the pose...and the lighting.

*LTSS.T.A.K.S

Comment

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s

Then I YELLED "Richard" he slowed down, then I YELLED "RICK" well he stopped and did this!!

So I pulled out my Folder, and then searched for my PEN, I couldn't find which pocket (Plus I was NERVOUS) and then I said "For Crying out Loud!!" and I HEARD A GIGGLE!! I looked up he Smiled!! (I Just about dropped!!) so anyhow, I found the pen.

HE took off his GLOVES!! (I am so Sorry ShimmeringStar!!) but his HANDS!!

To be Continued!!
                          *taps toes impatiently*

And we're waiting........

So what're you sorry for? Now you didn't drool all over those slender sensuous fingers did you?!!! They were some fine specimens of digit-tude yes? (And y'mean to tell us you didn't ask him if he'd mind a strictly hands-only shot????!!!)

((((O'Neill2LL's))))))

Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
                          My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Congrats ONTLLS. Glad you had a great time.
                            Congrats from me too. Look forward to seeing your pics and more details on the topics you mentioned.
                            Shelly
                            My Photos
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by off-world
                              I hope you don't mind me intruding, but I have to say that RDA/Jack is one of the most handsom men on tv - ever. I love all these pics.

Definately not intruding when you have something nice to say like that. Welcome to the Gutter!

Shelly
                              My Photos
                              sigpic

Comment

Wonderful picture ONTLLS! How great that he remembered.
                                Being lazy and using Kliggins quotes so I don't have to edit out pictures. LOL Anyway, VERY COOL! Great picture O'N2Ls! Thanks so much for sharing that. He looks so cute there and how very cool that he remembered you. I'm so envious but thanks again very much for sharing!
                                Shelly
                                My Photos
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X