No announcement yet.

RDA/Jack O'Neill Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rural, did I give you congrats for 3800 yet?

If not, then I am now.

Comment

Originally posted by Jynjyr
      S8 for sure. Which one, don't know.

M'dear, your English is infinitely better than my German. I can order a beer or some food, find my way to the bathroom, and desperately ask, "Sprechen Sie English, bitte?"
      Six weeks in Nurnberg and that's the best I can do.
      Of course, that's the extent of my Spanish and French, too. What a waste of 8 years of schooling.
      Yup, that's me all over. "Sprechen Sie English?" "Habla Englais?" Don't think I got that far in french....

Comment

Originally posted by melpomene
        Yup, that's me all over. "Sprechen Sie English?" "Habla Englais?" Don't think I got that far in french....
        I made the mistake once of calling our Mexico City office and saying, "Buenas dias." As a took a breath to add, "Habla Ingles, por favor?", I was inundated with a torrent of Spanish. I don't do that any more.
        I was kinda like this.

You're never too old to do something goofy.
        sigpic
        Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

Originally posted by Jynjyr
          I made the mistake once of calling our Mexico City office and saying, "Buenas dias." As a took a breath to add, "Habla Ingles, por favor?", I was inundated with a torrent of Spanish. I don't do that any more.
          I was kinda like this.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...duckling05.jpg

In case you miss the post at the wake...here's jeans at O'Malley's...

Comment

Heading off...see you all Monday! Have a great weekend!

Comment

Originally posted by Rune
              No!No!No!No! Why did I click? Why? Why? That hat is the scariest thing ever - no wait actually it's the second scariest thing *shoots a dirty look at someone*

The best thing about the boonie would be carefully reaching up and taking it off of his head and ... (takes a short ramble up a non-PG avenue) ...before going back to the boonie and stamping it into the mud.

I'm gonna need some serious therapy now Admiral!
              I'm with you Rune....the Boone hat needs to be shot and burried forever! And the way you approach removing it from his head....well, I second that too!

S

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
                In case you miss the post at the wake...here's jeans at O'Malley's...

Got it. Thanks, Admiral. I'm cruising both forums.

Have a nice weekend.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
                  Heading off...see you all Monday! Have a great weekend!
                  (((Admiral))) have a good one, see ya Monday and thanks for the thunks

Comment

Originally posted by sclairef99
                    I'm with you Rune....the Boone hat needs to be shot and burried forever! And the way you approach removing it from his head....well, I second that too!

S
                    But, but, but . . . Jack likes the Boonie, sometimes. It's his 'fishin' hat'.

OK, I confess. I like the baseball cap better.

Or even better, the Class 'A' cover. Except for the fact that it hides his eyes.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sclairef99

S
                      (((sclaire))) yay, another one for the bash the boonie list

*sigh* certain hats / caps are fine but then i think why hide that lovely silver at all?

*THUNK*

Comment

Quick thunk run before beddy-byes.

Did someone want a whump? Sorry it's grainy, my comp hates dark shots.

Comment

That's gotta hurt

Comment

All whumped out...

Comment

Originally posted by Rune
                              (((sclaire))) yay, another one for the bash the boonie list

*sigh* certain hats / caps are fine but then i think why hide that lovely silver at all?
                              True, so true.
                              sigpic

Comment

I used Sentinel whump in my Jack whump vid. *licks lips evilly* Not that I LIKE to see him in pain. I just like to SEE him in pain....

As for hats the cap is best, officer hat second, Boonie is nice for fishing or making him look like a teenager in cargo's -like in The light- But I say give the boonie back to Danny. I miss sweet young Danny in the boonie. And then Jack being his overwhelming coolness

Comment

Working...
                                X