Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RDAfan61
    Much better. Very thudable. Thunk you.

You're most welcome. How do you feel about the little black knitted hat that hugs his head as if painted on, gently caressing his scalp and leaving him with sticky up hair when he pulls it off?

Comment

Congrats on 1200 Amber! Really liking your siggy. Didn't even notice the writing under it til yesterday.

Shelly
      My Photos
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
        You're most welcome. How do you feel about the little black knitted hat that hugs his head as if painted on, gently caressing his scalp and leaving him with sticky up hair when he pulls it off?

Eh. It's OK. I like him best with no hat so I can see his lovely hair. If he has to have a hat, I really prefer the ball cap or his class A.

Shelly
        My Photos
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
          I don't think these are RDA's hands. Look at his thumbs.

I said "THUMBS" not "tummy".
          You're never too old to do something goofy.
          sigpic
          Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

Originally posted by RDAfan61
            Eh. It's OK. I like him best with no hat so I can see his lovely hair. If he has to have a hat, I really prefer the ball cap or his class A.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...irrors27b2.jpg

Gotcha!

Comment

Originally posted by Jynjyr
              I don't think these are RDA's hands. Look at his thumbs.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...s/hathor03.jpg

I said "THUMBS" not "tummy".

Maybe Dan was doing a stunt double spot...just in case...

Comment

Originally posted by AmberMoon
                For some reason, I just didn't like the grubby on him in that ep...it was like they over-grubbied him. In Beneath the Surface, that grubby was fine, even though the orange pajama's were a little too orange and a little to pajama-ie (sp).

Well, to each her own. Maybe it's a whump thing. I'm a whump fiend from the 'There is no such thing as too grubby' school of whump. But you've got me on one point, Beneath the Surface was the ultimate

Comment

Originally posted by melpomene
                  Well, to each her own. Maybe it's a whump thing. I'm a whump fiend from the 'There is no such thing as too grubby' school of whump. But you've got me on one point, Beneath the Surface was the ultimate
                  Whump, you say?

Comment

Happy Birthday ONTLL'S!!

pic, probably snurched from you...

Comment

Originally posted by BlackVelvetEyes
                      I know, everytime I post I ask stupid questions.. I promise I go and take detention, but.. where`s this pic from? Which episode?.. Must be season 8, because Jack`s sitting at the head of the table? *and sorry for my awful english.. needs detention, too.. *
                      Honey didn't anyone ever tell you there's no such thing as a stupid question? I haven't seen season 8 either so I don't know what ep this is either. but please don't apologize for your english. I personally am limited to my one and only language. A few sentences in spanish, and a few words in German. Let's see... Bier, Danka (Spelling?), I think I know at least one more...

Comment

Originally posted by melpomene
                        Honey didn't anyone ever tell you there's no such thing as a stupid question? I haven't seen season 8 either so I don't know what ep this is either. but please don't apologize for your english. I personally am limited to my one and only language. A few sentences in spanish, and a few words in German. Let's see... Bier, Danka (Spelling?), I think I know at least one more...

Agreed...no question is stupid and language is no problem. Heck, many online who don't have English as a first language do a lot better with it than many native speakers...especially in the spelling department!

Now, as to the pic, I can't figure out where the question was posted BVE. If you point me to it, I'll take a stab at answering your question about the ep. My head's just crammed full of SG canon. At least that's what my beta tells me.

Comment

Comment

Comment

I know, everytime I post I ask stupid questions.. I promise I go and take detention, but.. where`s this pic from? Which episode?.. Must be season 8, because Jack`s sitting at the head of the table? *and sorry for my awful english.. needs detention, too.. *
                              S8 for sure. Which one, don't know.

M'dear, your English is infinitely better than my German. I can order a beer or some food, find my way to the bathroom, and desperately ask, "Sprechen Sie English, bitte?"
                              Six weeks in Nurnberg and that's the best I can do.
                              Of course, that's the extent of my Spanish and French, too. What a waste of 8 years of schooling.
                              You're never too old to do something goofy.
                              sigpic
                              Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

I think it's Mobius part 1... I think... I don't have season 8 recorded and the memory is one of the first things to go...

Comment

Working...
                                X