X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mala50
    [left]One of my favorites from Scorched Earth:

http://hometown.aol.com/tvcdba/myhomepage/ScorchedJ.jpg
    Love that shot in Scorched Earth. Thank you Gutter Fairy for posting such a lovely, clean version of it! Missed you Mala and i'm so glad you're back! Gorgeous new sig you have too. I love the red shirt from the Beyond the Gate special. Thanks as well for the Affinity link. It's a tough scene. RDA says so much with just his eyes and lips.

Comment

Originally posted by OzGirl
      Oh, Susan! Thank you for putting my mind at ease re: your ladylike
      demeanor in This Old Gutter.

(You *do* need to spend more time here. Maybe you need a feather boa.
      But I should talk! Been gone for AGES.)

Oz
      LOL yes you have! Glad to see you back Oz. The gutter is not the same without your astute commentaries on our favorite man's attributes!

Comment

Thanks to all of you wonderful ladies for the pictures. Just a couple of links to prove I haven't fallen off the face of the planet.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...aily/asce3.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...aily/asce4.jpg

Comment

Ozgirl, oh Ozgirl? Are you out here somewhere? * peers thru the murk and mists of drool *

I just wanted to show you what your Jack O’Neill poem inspired. Admittedly a poor picture of the full length door poster. I’m hoping one of my roommates got a better pic.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...doorposter.jpg
          Last edited by Jynjyr; 31 August 2004, 10:18 AM. Reason: messed up the link
          You're never too old to do something goofy.
          sigpic
          Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

Originally posted by Jynjyr
            Ozgirl, oh Ozgirl? Are you out here somewhere? * peers thru the murk and mists of drool *

I just wanted to show you what your Jack O’Neill poem inspired. Admittedly a poor picture of the full length door poster. I’m hoping one of my roommates got a better pic.

OMG!!!! Where did you get that?? More's the point - Jacksbabe wants, needs, has a right to by law!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
              Demons

*sighs sweetly, with a sappy grin on face*

That one's so LOVELY! Some time back someone, somewhere, ran one of those survey thingies where you answer the questions and the results tell you which SG character you are compatible with. Hehehe, mine of course came up with Jack and I SWEAR I answered honestly *sighs again, man am I feeling oooey over him today! *. Anyway, underneath the pic it read something like "the All-American Male". THUUUUUUUU-UNK! Now just hearing that phrase makes me go all thunky .

I know you may not be around much to see this, Mala, but thank you ever so much for the gorgeous Happy Jacks. I was in the perfect mood for them today, and I think if given the chance I could just sit here and drool over them for hours *but gotta get the kids from school, dang it *. Even tho you're not around much these days (and sending well wishes for whatever RL brings your way) you remain The Gutter Fairy Extrordinaire! *blows kiss*
              Titania of the V V

Keeper of the Quantum Mirror
              (I swear, it's in my basement!)

Comment

Originally posted by Ruralstar
                ......Thanks as well for the Affinity link. It's a tough scene. RDA says so much with just his eyes and lips.
                ...eyes...lips...lashes...THUNK....ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
                Titania of the V V

Keeper of the Quantum Mirror
                (I swear, it's in my basement!)

Comment

Originally posted by Jacksbabe
                  Your back at school already??? I still have the little pests, I mean darlings for another few days yet

Aww well let me substitute in another cap that I like from today, just to keep you going til 'home time'

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...4/chain104.jpg
                  I've been back to school for three weeks now....although it feels more like three years! I'm sorry I missed your reply, but some kids actually wanted to learn stuff! How inconsiderate of them....just when I was in full thunking mode too! Thanks for the pic, though. He truly is so fine.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
                    So what to you teach at this school you work at??? The Art of Thunking. Computer Thunking. How to control Drooling while Cooking. Math--how many Jack Clones does it take.... Home Economics--How to successfully clean out the Gutter and how often to do it. Physical Education--Thunking without pain. English--Proper Etiquette for Posting Thunkable Writings (?)
                    ROFLMAO!! That's great! Actually it's music....."How to get Jack to play with your G-string"......for brass players - "tonguing exercises for beginners"......for pianists (I said PIANISTS!)..."Finger exercises to limber up those digits"....for trombonists..."Keeping your slide super slick" .......for drummers.."How to bang well in public!" ...."Fiddling with Jack" . Of course, I may be "crotchety" at times.....but Jack makes me "quaver!!!"
                    Last edited by dipsofjazz; 31 August 2004, 01:24 PM.
                    sigpic

Comment

Hey.....everyone......I'm new here and....
                      this is the first thread i saw and wanted to go to....
                      As you can tell...i'm a Jack 'fan' .......
                      and i haven't exactly seen all the pictures here but....
                      i'm wonderin' if these pics has already been shown...
                      Jack picture link
                      or this one...
                      Jack picture2 link
                      and....if i can post them other than it bein' a link...

Hope you enjoyed the pictures anyways....

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                        ROFLMAO!! That's great! Actually it's music....."How to get Jack to play with your G-string"......for brass players - "tonguing excercises for beginners"......for pianists (I said PIANISTS!)..."Finger excercises to limber up those digits"....for trombonists..."Keeping your slide super slick" .......for drummers.."How to bang well in public!" ...."Fiddling with Jack" . Of course, I may be "crotchety" at times.....but Jack makes me "quaver!!!"
                        ROFLMAO!!! Oh Bev. I am so glad no one is around right now..I am laughing so hard I can hardly see straight. Almost as good as a thunking. Don't feel bad, you must know that NOTHING feels as good as an RDA thunk! I know that sounds disgusting but I mean it in the most pure PG-13 way----Thunking=looking at his pictures. I better stop now. Obviously I am near hysterics and not making any sense. How to bang well in public, for drummers....Great one Bev!!! This is going to be one of those posts that make me giggle in the middle of anything and everyone will look at me like I'm crazy....I am.
                        Desperate Thunker

Comment

I'm still laughing
                          Desperate Thunker

Comment

ROFLMAO!!! Oh Bev. I am so glad no one is around right now..I am laughing so hard I can hardly see straight. Almost as good as a thunking. Don't feel bad, you must know that NOTHING feels as good as an RDA thunk! I know that sounds disgusting but I mean it in the most pure PG-13 way----Thunking=looking at his pictures. I better stop now. Obviously I am near hysterics and not making any sense. How to bang well in public, for drummers....Great one Bev!!! This is going to be one of those posts that make me giggle in the middle of anything and everyone will look at me like I'm crazy....I am.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jynjyr

Oh My *drools muchly* That is just yummers Jynjyr!

Comment

I'm still laughing

I'm glad to have been of assistance in helping you to enjoy this wonderful gutter.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X