No announcement yet.

RDA/Jack O'Neill Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now wait a minute , Carter !!! It was Daniel's idea to paint your face red while you were sleeping !!!

Comment

Carter, wanna share my CAGE ?

Comment

How's this for an eye exam, Janet ?

Comment

Comment

General, I can't take it anymore !!! Carter has hidden both my Simpson DVDs and my yo-yo !!!

Comment

A little hide and seek !
              Ready or not here I come !!!

Comment

What, General ? Wanna play too?

Comment

I just hope someone doen't dial up right now 'cause I'm too beat to move !!!

Comment

What ??? Something wrong with my .... make-up ? That's the last time I let Sam do it...

Comment

What ??? You think I look bad ? You should see the other guy...

Comment

So what do you think ? Should I quit the Air-Force and start an art shop?

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Heya GGs! *waves* Good to be back in the gutter after the rough day I've had. On my day OFF too! Yeesh. My tire blew today and I hadta go to the gas station and get a new one put on. Oy.

sigpic
                            -Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team-
                            LJ|MyFics|SJ Fic Journal|Non-SG1/OriginalWriting|Macgyver_Icons|MyVids|Twitter

Comment

On the upside of today, the Pandora's Clock dvd I won off eBay came in!

sigpic
                              -Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team-
                              LJ|MyFics|SJ Fic Journal|Non-SG1/OriginalWriting|Macgyver_Icons|MyVids|Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by not_a_zatarc View Post
                                On the upside of today, the Pandora's Clock dvd I won off eBay came in!

"Pandora's Clock" ?

Comment

Working...
                                X