No announcement yet.

RDA/Jack O'Neill Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can barely tell whos who under all that clothing. I did manage, however, to pick out RDA in white. Brrrrrr.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins View Post
      You can barely tell whos who under all that clothing. I did manage, however, to pick out RDA in white. Brrrrrr.

I'm thinking he probably dressed like that 'cause he want to go out and mingle with the polar bears.;-)

Comment

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s View Post
        Awe come on Sweetie.. I had too! *quickly looks outside, watches Rourke and Jack sweep the sidewalk and the stuff is still falling*

Don't worry, you can come and visit soon!!

Oh NAZ.. While Jack is outside.. Guess What.. Its Tuesday and.. NCIS is a new episode!! *happy dance*
        Ooh, yay!

"You hadta remind her,"
        sigpic
        -Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team-
        LJ|MyFics|SJ Fic Journal|Non-SG1/OriginalWriting|Macgyver_Icons|MyVids|Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
          I'm thinking he probably dressed like that 'cause he want to go out and mingle with the polar bears.;-)

LOL! I can picture that.
          sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

"Where is everybody?"

*shrugs* Beats me.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by not_a_zatarc View Post

*shrugs* Beats me.
                Maybe you forgot your shower this morning?
                sigpic

Comment

Maybe you forgot your shower this morning?
                  Ohhh, so that's what that smell is... Also explains the empty mall after I walked in...

"Well, I wasn't gonna say anything."

sigpic

Comment

Bauer is Doc? If so, I have a couple of fan fics printed out here at home. How are the plants doing Shelly?
                    I'm almost sure she is. They're pretty nipped for the most part. I saved my miniature hostas by putting some christmas lights under a sheet that I read on a forum. Did I mention that here? Anyway, it worked! Yay. So they are good even if everything else is wilty. <SIGH> Thanks for asking.

Shelly
                    My Photos
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz View Post
                      I'm afraid not. I can't find her site anymore. Perhaps someone else here will be able to help?
                      Ah Bev, thanks I thought I was remembering right. I have seen others recommend finding fic that isn't able to be found on he web by using something called "the Wayback Machine" I think it is. It's title is based on an old Rocky and Bullwinkle cartoon with This dog whose name escapes me and his boy Sherman. Anyway, somehow you can type old web adys into this thing where fic used to be stored and retrieve it. If I could only remember what the website was called where hers was at. Hope I helped a little though. Now I must go and find out what is going on with my website, it's down at the moment. UGH This week has been full of Friday the 13ths and it's only Tuesday!
                      Shelly
                      My Photos
                      sigpic

Comment

Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
                        sigpic
                        Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Originally posted by RDAfan61 View Post
                          I'm almost sure she is. They're pretty nipped for the most part. I saved my miniature hostas by putting some christmas lights under a sheet that I read on a forum. Did I mention that here? Anyway, it worked! Yay. So they are good even if everything else is wilty. <SIGH> Thanks for asking.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...66/201018b.jpg
                          Ooohh.... SCRUFFY!!! *THUNK*
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan View Post
                            Parsifal posted a new picture of Rick, Amanda and Ben in the Arctic:

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....ostcount=68144

Thunks!!

You would never loose Rick eh!! That Big White Snowsuit!!

Its looks like John Smith and Martin Wood in the background, and Rick, Amanda and Ben in the front!!

There is no pom-pom on Rick's toque!!
                            Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
                            sigpic
                            Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s View Post
                              Well fine, just for you.

Snow, snow, snow, snow, snow.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RDAfan61 View Post
                                Ah Bev, thanks I thought I was remembering right. I have seen others recommend finding fic that isn't able to be found on he web by using something called "the Wayback Machine" I think it is. It's title is based on an old Rocky and Bullwinkle cartoon with This dog whose name escapes me and his boy Sherman. Anyway, somehow you can type old web adys into this thing where fic used to be stored and retrieve it. If I could only remember what the website was called where hers was at. Hope I helped a little though. Now I must go and find out what is going on with my website, it's down at the moment. UGH This week has been full of Friday the 13ths and it's only Tuesday!

You mean this little dog

Mr. Peabody. I was a fan of the show when I was a kid.

Comment

Working...
                                X