RDA/Jack O'Neill Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Critter
    TOTALLY agree with you here SS. The white socks are kinda the only thing I see in that picture and that's not a good thing when it's RDA!!!!

Yeah, they are kinda disturbing.

Here a pic, without white socks (well, you can't see his feet, but I'm sure that Jack would never wear white socks and mocassins! NEVER! )

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
      TOTALLY agree with you here SS. The white socks are kinda the only thing I see in that picture and that's not a good thing when it's RDA!!!!

In defense of the white socks: Lots of athletic men wear white socks whenever possible. My husband, who played football and soccer for a long time and coached, used to preach to the kids the importance of white socks because of the moisture from being active and the dyes in socks. RDA is a very athletic guy and that could explain the white socks. In fact, I think hes kinda cute in his white socks.
      sigpic
      ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Originally posted by bbfan
        YUP! (((RURALSTAR))) Heehee and your prize:

OOOOO can we play again? Well I'm only asking because someone else should win.... *takes Mac clone and goes to sit in the shallow end of the gutter*

Comment

Originally posted by Ewokmonster
          Thanks Susan!

Comment

Jack was slipping so giving him a hand up.

Shelly
            Shelly
            My Photos
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by blueiris
              In defense of the white socks: Lots of athletic men wear white socks whenever possible. My husband, who played football and soccer for a long time and coached, used to preach to the kids the importance of white socks because of the moisture from being active and the dyes in socks. RDA is a very athletic guy and that could explain the white socks. In fact, I think hes kinda cute in his white socks.
              RDA was on the Vicky Gabreau show in 2001. One of the items discussed was why he didn't serve in Vietnam as he would have been eligible for the draft. RDA explained that he was color blind to blue, I think there may have been something else as well. At any rate he went on to say that he wore white socks alot because he didn't have to worry about matching the colors.

My husband said the same thing about white socks and athletes and I think RDA looked kind of cute in them too.

Comment

I heard RDA mention once in an interview, I think a Regis and KAthie Lee one, that he ONLY wears white socks. I don't remember if he gave an exact reason at the time, been a while since I saw that. With seeing him only in the white socks it seems hard to imagine him in any other color.

Shelly
                Shelly
                My Photos
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ruralstar

My husband said the same thing about white socks and athletes and I think RDA looked kind of cute in them too.
                  RDA looks cute in everything (and especially in nothing! )
                  So I can live with white socks, as long as there is RDA in them.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruralstar

Well, RDA would look cute in nothing....

.... Did I say that aloud?.... Must be the hour...
                    Sig pic courtesy of AmberMoon
                    ............oo0oo............

Comment

Okay, here's another... guess what epi...

Comment

Jack was slipping again. He's not sure what to think about that.

Shelly
                        Shelly
                        My Photos
                        sigpic

Comment

Thought I'd post a couple more before I go to keep him up for a bit. Made some new pics today. They're oldies but goodies. Scruffy Jack. Not one for a beard but RDA can make that look good too.

Shelly
                          Shelly
                          My Photos
                          sigpic

Comment

One more scruffy Jack.

Shelly
                            Shelly
                            My Photos
                            sigpic

Comment

As you watch MacGyver, check out Mac's socks. I only saw him in something other than white when he had on a tux and once when he was wearing a suit. You always see white socks peeking out at his ankles.
                              You're never too old to do something goofy.
                              sigpic
                              Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

Originally posted by Jynjyr
                                As you watch MacGyver, check out Mac's socks. I only saw him in something other than white when he had on a tux and once when he was wearing a suit. You always see white socks peeking out at his ankles.

Now, whenever I see white socks (which is quite often around the men in my house), I will think of RDA. Up till now, that was the only time I wasn't thinking of him. (oops, don't let hubby read this )
                                sigpic
                                ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Working...
                                X