RDA/Jack O'Neill Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ChevronSeven
    Yep. Definitely more recon. Could be a veeeeerrrrrryyy long recon assignment.
    Oh dear, how terrible for you.

Last edited by Kliggins; 12 December 2005, 10:58 AM.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
      That needs to be lightened up. How about this?

I would be happy to do recon on this.
      My logical (?) mind has to wonder about something. Why is he totally dressed, ie: jacket and boots, and just now getting his trousers buttoned? It would have been so much better if he'd been barefoot and in his tee-shirt.
      You're never too old to do something goofy.
      sigpic
      Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

Thunking all over the place isn't helping my french revision. The only french I want to do at the mo is of the oral kind
        Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
          Isn't it? Pretty soon I'm going to have to decide to stay here or start the recon on Mac. That's a bit of a rough choice isn't it?
          sigpic

Comment

Good morning, everyone!

Comment

nudge...

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by SLBaum
                    Bye Admiral, have a good evening...stay safe...I'm not sure it is wise to have a Ray Clone, chip or no chip. I haven't seen his movie but according to what everyone else is saying, he's scary. Make sure AQOJaC stays alert!
                    http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3.../5x015F482.jpg
                    Thanks Stargatecaps.com

Okay...we watched Ray's movie over the weekend and hubby and I were both laughing. Yes, he's crazy, but funny, too, and very smart. I like him.

Comment

Originally posted by Jynjyr
                      You're not keeping a 'Crazy Ray' Clone?
                      Soooooo not a good idea. I had a visit for the weekend once. ONCE! Ever since, I've had these strange noises in the attic.

AQORaC: What kind of noises?

Comment

Comment

Comment

I think I've just failed, or....what's the American word.... flunked (?) my French exam and my transcription assignment because I've spent too much time thunking. Oh well. I have another assessment for tomorrow.

A little more thunking and I can make a hat trick of the flunking!

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
                              I think I've just failed, or....what's the American word.... flunked (?) my French exam and my transcription assignment because I've spent too much time thunking. Oh well. I have another assessment for tomorrow.

A little more thunking and I can make a hat trick of the flunking!

Nuts. Well...thunking is always better than flunking. You'll do better next time.

Comment

Oh, yummy! Thanks Admiral!

Comment

Working...
                                X