Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s

Bumping!! Nudging!!

Oh by the way, Where is this picture from.. Cuz he don't look like that in the Atlantis Movie!!

cuz if he did, I Would remember!!
    It's a promo shot from MGM but I think this version is Mala's. It's from Behind the scenes of that show. He does look quite yummy there doesn't he.
    Shelly
    My Photos
    sigpic

Comment

Shelly
      My Photos
      sigpic

Comment

Shelly
        My Photos
        sigpic

Comment

Waves Hi to Amber, Ellen and Jynjyr! See you all viewing.

Shelly
          My Photos
          sigpic

Comment

Shelly
            My Photos
            sigpic

Comment

Shelly
              My Photos
              sigpic

Comment

Shelly
                My Photos
                sigpic

Comment

Shelly
                  My Photos
                  sigpic

Comment

Shelly
                    My Photos
                    sigpic

Comment

Nighters all! Have a good evening!

Shelly
                      My Photos
                      sigpic

Comment

*waves to Shelly*

Comment

I know I haven't been around much....RL called 'work'. I've been getting my thunks in when I could the past couple of weeks and all I want to say is like "WOW"! The rate you hussies are posting those thunkalicious pics of the MAN, this thread should hit 50K posts in like no time.

I just wanna let you know I appreciate the pics and the quibbling and the good-natured teasing and the beautiful manips and the MAN and especially all y'all. You made the past couple of weeks bearable especially while I was toiling away at work and I could sneak a *squee* in every once in awhile.

There was no way I could keep up with all the milestones and other celebrations...so CONGRATS to those who have reached a milestone they thought they would never reach. Keep reaching!

Last edited by AmberMoon; 19 October 2005, 06:19 PM.

Comment

Moving up AGAIN!! Ronan is on top... GRRRR!!

THUNK!!
                            Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
                            sigpic
                            Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
                              Did I get something for everyone? Or did I miss something again?

Anybody got any pictures of Jack with bare shoulders/back? <g> Especially one's we don't see often, like from Frozen or maybe some scene that took place in the infirmary that I've forgotten about? <g>
                              - Mary
                              SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
                              Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Originally posted by AmberMoon
                                I know I haven't been around much....RL called 'work'. I've been getting my thunks in when I could the past couple of weeks and all I want to say is like "WOW"! The rate you hussies are posting those thunkalicious pics of the MAN, this thread should hit 50K posts in like no time.
                                I just wanna let you know I appreciate the pics and the quibbling and the good-natured teasing and the beautiful manips and the MAN and especially all y'all. You made the past couple of weeks bearable especially while I was toiling away at work and I could sneak a *squee* in every once in awhile.
                                There was no way I could keep up with all the milestones and other celebrations...so CONGRATS to those who have reached a milestone they thought they would never reach. Keep reaching!

Quibbling, Good-Natured Teasing!!

US!!

MY GGG's Quibbling, Teasing.. WHERE??"

Oh I get it Ambermoon, your talking about Rune and Kliggins.
                                Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
                                sigpic
                                Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Working...
                                X