Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OOOOOOOHHHH!!! sticky up hair!! Sweet!!
    Random Thought of the day:

-If you had a friend who was a tight rope walker and yall were walking down the side walk and he fell....that would be completly unacceptable!
    -I realize that alot of people don't like Jesus, or just ignore Him or have no use for Him, but i think the best thing a person can do is to read the gospels in the Bible and really look at Jesus, because if a person does this, they will realize that the Jesus they learned about in Sunday school or the Jesus they hear jokes about or the skinny, Gandhi Jesus that exists in their imaginations isn't anything like the real Jesus at all.

heh heh heh...^compliments of suekay(((suekay))).....disregard the question mark on the end!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
      Mala, you're killing me here. PLEASE don't stop. Excellent selections. Thunk you from the bottom of my fast beating thunkin' heart!
      Desperate Thunker

Comment

fans self........ not......gonna........pass....out.......... thunkers!
        (yoojoo is indisposed at the moment.......she will...uh......be back later after she wakes up and changes her clothes)

Thanks for the awesome pics everybody
        Random Thought of the day:

-If you had a friend who was a tight rope walker and yall were walking down the side walk and he fell....that would be completly unacceptable!
        -I realize that alot of people don't like Jesus, or just ignore Him or have no use for Him, but i think the best thing a person can do is to read the gospels in the Bible and really look at Jesus, because if a person does this, they will realize that the Jesus they learned about in Sunday school or the Jesus they hear jokes about or the skinny, Gandhi Jesus that exists in their imaginations isn't anything like the real Jesus at all.

heh heh heh...^compliments of suekay(((suekay))).....disregard the question mark on the end!!

Comment

*gasps for air* I've never seen the S7 Lowdown, but from caps i've seen... RDA looks EXTREMELY HOT!! I love it when he smiles! Mala THUNK YOU ever so much for this!!!

*DROOL*

McKAY: If you're referring to the ship you just shot down, the one that doesn't stand a hope in hell of ever flying again ...

TORRELL: The ship that you're gonna fix, yes.

McKAY: What am I, MacGyver? Fix it with what?

http://www.sgtsiler.com/Nikkirose.html
          MINE.. ALL MINE!! Mwhahahaha!

Comment

OK, last one, gals... He still has it! Season 8 Lowdown:

sigpic

Comment

He's saying, "Mala, you did a fine job here tonight. How about dinner?". Oh yeah!
              Desperate Thunker

Comment

GUH!
                THUNK!!!

brightbeak has been rendered insensate. check back later, after we restart her brain & heart
                Bright Beak
                at home in the gutter, cuz she's a water birdie

multi- thunker!

Anti- & Anti-

Comment

Oh yeah he definitely still has it! I love this whole scene with him and the "toy" jet and the comment!! Hehe

*DROOL*

McKAY: If you're referring to the ship you just shot down, the one that doesn't stand a hope in hell of ever flying again ...

Comment

Oh, Mala! All your pics have Mei Mei drooling profusely!!! But this one... Don'cha just wanna reach up and yank that zipper....

Mei Mei means the one on his shirt, Nikki!! Such a gutter minded hussy, that Nikki is....

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                      Oh, Mala! All your pics have Mei Mei drooling profusely!!! But this one... Don'cha just wanna reach up and yank that zipper....

Mei Mei means the one on his shirt, Nikki!! Such a gutter minded hussy, that Nikki is....
                      Quit reading my mind! No wait a second I wasnt thinking that until AFTER you said the one on his shirt.. HA! So i'm not as gutter minded as you thou...... *drifts off into blissful gutter brained land* Mmmmmmmm zipper!

*DROOL*

Comment

Mei Mei can't help gutter brain tonight... She finally finished new fic... Tame has it so don't ask when you can read it, Nikki!!

Comment

Jack's happy that Mala stopped by and posted such droolicious pics of him.

Shelly
                          Shelly
                          My Photos
                          sigpic

Comment

Can I just say, I wanna be this piece of fruit.

Shelly
                            Shelly
                            My Photos
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                              Mei Mei can't help gutter brain tonight... She finally finished new fic... Tame has it so don't ask when you can read it, Nikki!!

Hehe you know me too well!! So what your "telling" me is to go bug Tame for it? RIGHT? Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh Tame! Tame? Hmm maybe her JackClone is keeping her occupied....... with house cleaning! Yes thats what I meant to say H-O-U-S-E C-L-E-A-N-I-N-G. WHAT? Dont look at me like that! I've been thunking in here for the past 3+ hours and its melting my brain a bit..... OK OK a lot!!

*DROOL*

Comment

Originally posted by RDAfan61
                                Can I just say, I wanna be this piece of fruit.

http://home.earthlink.net/~stuckinbl...Pt1%20(9)b.JPG

Shelly
                                I'm easily shocked! Nice pictures--Thunks.
                                Desperate Thunker

Comment

Working...
                                X