RDA/Jack O'Neill Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ruralstar
    Nikki I'm sorry to be remiss. Welcome back and I hope you are here to stay.

I know you're more of a Jack than Mac girl but here's an oldie but a goodie nonetheless. ((((Nikki))))))

Ooooo... not diggin the hair, but everything else is YUMMY!! Thank you Rural! *Calls JackClone over..."Never ever in a gabillion years have your hair like that or i'll send you over to MeiMei for punishment. Her JackClone can attest to her treatment of not being so pleasent!"

Ok MM I promise that was my one and only comment on your "accidental" mistreatment of your JackClone

*DROOL*

McKAY: If you're referring to the ship you just shot down, the one that doesn't stand a hope in hell of ever flying again ...

TORRELL: The ship that you're gonna fix, yes.

McKAY: What am I, MacGyver? Fix it with what?

http://www.sgtsiler.com/Nikkirose.html
    MINE.. ALL MINE!! Mwhahahaha!

Comment

I saw Through the Eyes of a Killer yesterday. I didn't particularly care for psycho RDA but shirtless RDA was quite nice.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

Originally posted by Shipperahoy
        I saw Through the Eyes of a Killer yesterday. I didn't particularly care for psycho RDA but shirtless RDA was quite nice.

Shirtless? RDA? SHIRTLESS RDA?????? WHERE??? *looks out window* WHERE?!?!

Ship Mum, love your cute smiley face. Too cute!

*DROOL*

McKAY: If you're referring to the ship you just shot down, the one that doesn't stand a hope in hell of ever flying again ...

Comment

Jack's in the tub... so we're saying goodnight...Uh... Jack... I TOLD YOU TO TAKE OFF YOUR BOOTS!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nikkirose
            ...or i'll send you over to MeiMei for punishment. Her JackClone can attest to her treatment of not being so pleasent!"

Poor MeiMei's Jack Clone. We should send him flowers or go visit him or something!
            Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
            My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Originally posted by Nikkirose
              Ooooo... not diggin the hair, but everything else is YUMMY!! Thank you Rural! *Calls JackClone over..."Never ever in a gabillion years have your hair like that or i'll send you over to MeiMei for punishment. Her JackClone can attest to her treatment of not being so pleasent!"

Ok MM I promise that was my one and only comment on your "accidental" mistreatment of your JackClone
              Now, Nikki!! Mei Mei doesn't punish Jack Clones... Her form of torture is much more exquisite... if you send your Jack Clone to Mei Mei he may not want to come back!!

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
                http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v470/ShimmeringStar214/S3SG1/FHjack1.jpg

Poor MeiMei's Jack Clone. We should send him flowers or go visit him or something!
                Hey, he was just sleeping!! He was tired!! Mei Mei didn't hurt him!!

Comment

Originally posted by Millie
                  He looks gorgeous.

Do we all prefer young Rick, mullted Rick or the silver fox Rick?

I think the silver fox does it for me the most

Does anybody know if this supposed Mac boxset that is due out is going to be available in the UK?
                  I don't go for the young Rick myself... I'm a RDA/Jack fan all the way. Yes, Silver Fox does it for me the most, too!

One of my favorites from Full Circle:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                    Now, Nikki!! Mei Mei doesn't punish Jack Clones... Her form of torture is much more exquisite... if you send your Jack Clone to Mei Mei he may not want to come back!!

NA UH! *Has deathgrip on her JackClone* You cant have him!

*DROOL*

Comment

Love this smile from Season 5's Revelations...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
                        Love this smile from Season 5's Revelations...

THUNK YOU Mala!!!! Is it just me or does he look like hes up to something mischievous?

*DROOL*

Comment

Season 6 - Sight Unseen
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
                            I don't go for the young Rick myself... I'm a RDA/Jack fan all the way. Yes, Silver Fox does it for me the most, too!

One of my favorites from Full Circle:

Uhhhh. Ohhhhh. Ummmm. THUNK!
                            Desperate Thunker

Comment

Season 7 Lowdown

sigpic

Comment

Ummmmmmmm. Ohhhhhhhh. Ahhhhhhhh. DOUBLE THUNK!!!
                                Desperate Thunker

Comment

Working...
                                X