No announcement yet.

RDA/Jack O'Neill Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just posting a pic to make sure the man is where he belongs! Nighters!

Shelly
    My Photos
    sigpic

Comment

Legend

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Firehouse

Thanks to rdanderson.com
          sigpic

Comment

Pandora's Clock

sigpic

Comment

Cool Party and great pics! Jack's bringing the beer so I'm going to have one and say:

I fell in lust with RDA from the moment I saw this pic in TV Guide Fall Preview Issue

The man has just gotten better with age. I really grew to admire him while watching MacGyver and and through the years after seeing how he seems to be a truely nice guy. Also from seeing how he puts family first and the causes he believes in. A really great guy. I miss him terribly on Stargate but understand and thank him for the 27 years he has given to TV and us!

Thanks everyone for the great pics and thanks Feli for the party!
              Shelly
              My Photos
              sigpic

Comment

Past the Bleachers

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Verona
                  Thought we could all stand seeing this pic again thanks Kliggins the man knows how to wear denim. Don't know if it the Jeans or your new sig but my knees are doing a great jelly impression right now. Dam I loved the buzz cut look in BTS that and the fuzzy chin . Anyway moving away from the paddle I noticed the Banff Fairmount jacket anyone know if thats gonna happen in 2006 ( The charity ski thing) planning on going to BC after xmas and I'm thinking a little side trip to Banff might be worth it for a chance just to see RDA long shot I know but you can dream no?.
                  You can dream, Verona, YES!!! Here's what I'll be dreaming about tonight!

Comment

Stargate

Thanks to Mala
                    sigpic

Comment

TYB
                      sigpic

Comment

National Geographic

Last edited by Kliggins; 06 September 2005, 07:55 PM.
                        sigpic

Comment

Well, since people are telling their RDA stories... I fell for Rick after discovering MacGyver reruns on TVLand. I was up at night, and there was nothing on, and I thought I'd give it a try... I think the first episode I ever saw was... what was the name of the one where he first meets Penny Parker? Every Time She Smiles right? And it was clever, and he was so sweet, and smart and funny, and he wasn't a complete pushover but he couldn't resist helping people who needed it... I was hooked. I later found out that I'd watched Mac with my brother as a kid but I was too young to remember. Anyway, I was fourteen, fifteen when I rediscovered Mac and became thoroughly obsessed. I mean REALLY obsessed. I arranged my life around MacGyver. and they were on 11:00 at night and again at noon. And mostly I couldn't, but sometimes, during the summer I'd watch the ep both times.

Then one night I was up even later...My brother was watching a different kind of show...(I was like Rick and more into action than SF) and there, on the screen... I couldn't believe my brother hadn't told me HE was in a SF show? I'd have become the Sci-fi channels biggest fan. And did I start watching the sci-fi channel! And then I found fandom, and here I am.

Comment

Ok, so I'm a bit older than you!! I was fifteen when Mac was in it's original run!! I can't remember a girl who wasn't crazy about him, especially all us girls in Physics. I remember one of the first things my chemistry teacher said was, "I can do everything MacGyver can do." Us girls (just about all the same ones from Physics the year before) just started giggling and making awful jokes. That show had a big influence on all us science geeks. I tried one of his experiments, the one with shavings from a bike is about all I remember. The resulting explosion is still whispered about. I was no MacGyver!! There will never be another, either. I didn't start watching 'Stargate' until it premiered on SciFi. I don't think I have missed a day since then either.

sig by PM

Comment

I forgot to tell my RDA discovery story. I was fortunate enough to be watching General Hospital when RDA first appeared. My dad used to watch GH when he ironed and he got me hooked on the soap. I have been a fan since that first appearance on GH.

sigpic

Comment

Bump

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X