No announcement yet.

RDA/Jack O'Neill Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chocolate cake! Love it! But Jack prefers vanilla and I don't have time to bake.

Anyone got some? Or maybe some French vanilla ice cream to drizzle about?
    Got some Vanilla Ice cream, and talking of baking I may make a cake tomorrow in honour of RDA and our little Virtual Party.

But really try to keep the word drizzle away from me, it creates the most un pg thoughts and Im sure this is the wrong thread for it

Comment

As I'm reading I see everyone if talking about cake?! *giggling* I might just have to get me some...... RDA and Cake-It can't get much better......well it could but....I'm just not gonna go there....I just go home!

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
        Popping in again!

Now, who can look at that pic and honestly say that What's His Name was better cast in Miami Vice? I say it should have been RDA all the way!

I confess, *hangs her head* I have tapes and tapes of Miami Vice and even watched Nash Bridges.
        You're never too old to do something goofy.
        sigpic
        Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
          There's something I've been wondering ever since I first saw this thunkalicious photo: where on this planet did THE MAN need a name tag???????
          Last edited by sg-1fanintn; 06 September 2005, 02:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Somnium
            Got some Vanilla Ice cream, and talking of baking I may make a cake tomorrow in honour of RDA and our little Virtual Party.

But really try to keep the word drizzle away from me, it creates the most un pg thoughts and Im sure this is the wrong thread for it
            drizzle RDA drizzle RDA drizzle RDA drizzle RDA drizzle...... .....(((Somnium))) I'm sorry (((Big hugs)))........I just had to do it! I mean come on now,you never really have to share your un-pg thoughts with any of us..... !!!!! ........I'm sorry....I had a good day?!

Comment

Welcome, SLBaum!

Sorry I'm late...I was out in the woods playing with Jack.

The woods.... *giggling* Playing..... ...... Oh geez....

Comment

How about some Pie?

A beer?
                You're never too old to do something goofy.
                sigpic
                Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
                  I made another cap for Jack Rourke fans...

*drooling* .......Hotness.......I just love this man!

Comment

Originally posted by Jynjyr
                    How about some Pie?

A beer?
                    Wait why do we need pie...Remember "Beer is a great substitute for....food".... *hehe* Sorry, just a random Jack moment....

Comment

Originally posted by Jynjyr
                      How about some Pie?

A beer?

Oh yes please (to both) and a side of RDA

Comment

Originally posted by Feli
                        LOL, I don't remember that scene playing out quite as your picture shows...

And I'm starting to regret that I left the paddle next to the gutter. Or maybe not...

WHAT!!! The paddle's in the gutter!!! WOOHOO!!! Now it is going to be a party!!

QEJC: Did I here there's a party?
                        QEMC: Yup, the GG's are celebrating.
                        QEJC: And we get to be here? No hiding in the closet, like the last time there was a party?
                        QEMC: This is a different kind of party, and we are definitly invited!
                        QEJC: Alright! Where's the beer?
                        sig by PM

Comment

I'm not sure but wasn't Miami Vice shot at the same time as MacGyver? Because then I'd have to answer no...
                          So, they should have delayed MV then until he was available.

Comment

I'm not sure but wasn't Miami Vice shot at the same time as MacGyver? Because then I'd have to answer no...
                            I think Miami Vice premiered a year or two before Mac but they did run concurrently for a while. I'm with you, they can keep Don Johnson down in Miami, I'll take our Minnesota boy any day!

Comment

(((Rural))) (((ivy))) (((UE)))

Great pics to greet my return from the woods! Thanks! And congrats to Rural on passing 3900!

Good morning, everyone!

Welcome back Admiral and thanks, I didn't even notice.

So is this a pic of your guide? If so, where do I sign up!

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                                Hi Rural *waves*. You missed out sticky-up hair....unless you don't like it?
                                Can't be a devotee of THE MAN and not like the stick-up hair ((((((((Bev)))))))))

Comment

Working...
                                X