• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s
    Looks like Someone Got a NEW TRUCK!!

Fragile Balance Truck

Full Alert Truck

The Models are different and different color!! or Colour!! Depending on your spelling!!
    Oh God! *BIG grin*...I really really love (!) his truck..no matter which colo(u)r or model.. *sniff* That's the car I would like to drive.. ( o.k., when I finally have my the driver licence, the exam is next month.. )

>>Oh, please. Teal’c’s like one of the deepest people I know. He’s so (!) deep. Go on, tell him how deep you are. You’ll be lucky if you understand this. (DANIEL)
    >>My depth is immaterial to this conversation. (TEAL`C)
    >>Oh! You see? (DANIEL)
    >>No more beer for you.. (JACK)

Comment

good morning, good afternoon and good evening to all you GGs

Comment

RDA being RDA

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee
          good morning, good afternoon and good evening to all you GGs
          http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...1/PDVD_132.jpg
          Hi Gatebee

from rdanderson.com

My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by ivy714
            Originally posted by Somnium
            I sooooooooo know that feeling, but this pic really helps
            This is fun? I've had more fun at the dentist.

You're never too old to do something goofy.
            sigpic
            Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

Dont you just love Mac! I Used to watch when I was younger and its still just as good now. Is it just me or does Pete Thornton remind you of General Hammond!
              Heheh, I mentioned that to hubs a while back, even he who's not a Stargate fan had to agree there's something familiar there (and not just in the lack of hair dept either!)

Comment

Originally posted by BlackVelvetEyes
                Oh God! *BIG grin*...I really really love (!) his truck..no matter which colo(u)r or model.. *sniff* That's the car I would like to drive.. ( o.k., when I finally have my the driver licence, the exam is next month.. )

A woman after my own heart am trying to convince my other half to buy me a second hand one for my thirtieth in a year and a bit. Only difference is I want one with a back on it like Teal'c has in Affinity. Was gonna put a pic up but cant find any descent ones

Comment

*smirk*

Comment

Dont you just love Mac! I Used to watch when I was younger and its still just as good now. Is it just me or does Pete Thornton remind you of General Hammond!
                    LOL! Give that person a prize. You're right on the money.

Don S. Davis (Gen Hammond) was Dana Elcar's (Pete Thornton's) stunt / body double for MacGyver. He (Don) even had speaking parts in at least 2 episodes of MacGyver. (Endangered & Blowout)

You get another prize if you can name the episodes Apophis (Peter Williams) & Siler (Dan Shea) were in. Oh, and Christopher Judge, too.

Does this classify me as "obsessed'?
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Originally Posted by Somnium
                      Originally posted by Rune
                      Heheh, I mentioned that to hubs a while back, even he who's not a Stargate fan had to agree there's something familiar there (and not just in the lack of hair dept either!)

Actually its the other way around.. If you watch the Behind The Scenes, In Season 1 or 2 when they are doing those Profiles on the Actors..

Don S. Davis actually Body-Doubled Dana Elcar for some Macgyver Episodes. So now Dana Elcar plays RDA's Boss.
                      Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
                      sigpic
                      Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Oooppps. Forgot the prizes.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jynjyr
                          LOL! Give that person a prize. You're right on the money.

Don S. Davis (Gen Hammond) was Dana Elcar's (Pete Thornton's) stunt / body double for MacGyver. He (Don) even had speaking parts in at least 2 episodes of MacGyver. (Endangered & Blowout)

You get another prize if you can name the episodes Apophis (Peter Williams) & Siler (Dan Shea) were in. Oh, and Christopher Judge, too.

oopsie, Forgot to finish reading the posts!!

OBSESSED Jynjyr!! NO Way.. Cuz then I am the same Way!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jynjyr
                            You don't really need us to answer that one do you?

Comment

Okay My local radio Station has been having a contest to give away a Vehicle the new "Honda Ridgeline" (a Fancy truck)

You get this Sticker from thier Supporters, put it on your car, and get Spottend, then you are entered in the draw. Your name is Called and you get to pick for favorite ACTOR to Hand you the Keys!!

MMMMM. Wonder who I WOULD pick!
                              Wouldn't mind if he came Dressed like this...
                              or like this
                              Still love the Shirt he is wearing..

and if the Actor can't make it, you get $2,000.00 (Canadian) and A Trip to L.A. to go and find him

WONDER if RDA would do this??
                              sigpic

Comment

Hi Ivy

Comment

Working...
                                X