RDA/Jack O'Neill Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mala50
    Hey, Nuggle! I'm glad you're having such a nice birthday! What a good son you have!

Thanks for the reminder - HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Wylie, too!

Oh, he just keeps getting hotter and hotter. I melt every time I see that picture.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rune
      *waves ONTLL off* Have a good time

*Rune lurks outside and waits for ONTLLJC & ONTLLMC to amuse themselves making cookies, they won't let ONTLLJRC help because he throws a hissy-fit if they won't let him lick the bowl. ONTLLJRC throws a hissy fit anyway and then ignoring the rule about going outside after dark he does just that and goes and sits down the yard to stare at the stars and sulk. He's so absorbed he doesn't hear Rune sneaking up on him in stealth-mode and the next thing he knows his beard has been marshmallow fluff-ed up good. He's still wondering what the heck happened and how he's ever going to get the goo off - never mind explain this one to his mistress as Rune escapes in to the night - mwahahah!

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y6/.../prodigy-8.jpg
      Gotcha!!!
      And on that note I am outta here, g'nite GGs
      You know you are probably going to pay for that, don't you?

Hmmm, maybe this will help.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
        wow .... wow .... yoohoo ... bare shoulders Jack .... wet hair .... crashes ....melts ..goooooo

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins

http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/...a/rdaeyes3.jpg

Holy...buckets.

That's hot.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins

http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/...a/rdaeyes3.jpg

aaaahhhh those EYES ..... those EYES....

Comment

to be that rock ... what a dream...

Comment

SPARK!

sigpic
                sig.by : lilferret

Comment

oooh hands... I can do hands.. *sigh* to be that SAK or even the coin ...

sigpic

Comment

Uh-Oh my post got upside-down...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by L-JADE
                      wow L-Jade ... Mac hands ....RDA does gives us GGs alot of sparks

Comment

Originally posted by melpomene
                        'Original SG-1 Wake' update.

I have tentatively decided on Stargate Intel Forum.(otherwise known as Sue-kay's hangout for when GW is down) Let me know if this does not work for you. I can post the link, and anyone who's not registered will need to register at the forum. The date had not yet been set. But, unless someone has a problem with Stargate Intel's forum, we'll have out own thread there for the wake.
                        The list of folks signed up now includes...

QE
                        AM
                        Anakin
                        Rune
                        L-Jade
                        C7
                        GB
                        LOL4JACK
                        Sharp
                        Divcon
                        Nell
                        Zoser
                        Jynjyr

(Oh, and to answer Sharp's question, apparently you can get away with some swearing dear, as long as you use plenty of *'s in the right places.)
                        Hi, Mel....It's me, gatewatcher from the SJ shipper family ( see me waving )
                        I usually lurk over here to catch the great pics of RDA that you guys post!!!! but don't usually post myself. Can I be added to the wake list? I totally agree that S9 is not the same show the first 8 seasons were. I soooo miss Rick I am giving S9 a chance, but it just doesn't hold the same placel in my heart as it did ................so with that in mind, I'd like to join in. Thanks

Comment

GG's......loving the piccies like usual. Just thinking about the lack of RDA in S9 makes me sad but we have 8 great seasons which means millions and millions and millions of caps!

I was scrubbing Jack (again) and such a task it was and of course the most nekkid-ness we see is in Season 1, which of course, the dvd's are grainy as you know what but it was the best I could do (Shelly or Mala could probably do better! )

Comment

I have Wylie's Birthday on my calender Isn't she the cutest?!!!!! Here's one of my favorite's of Wylie and her daddy...

from rda-forever

Awwwwwwwwwww

Comment

Originally posted by AmberMoon
                              GG's......loving the piccies like usual. Just thinking about the lack of RDA in S9 makes me sad but we have 8 great seasons which means millions and millions and millions of caps!

I was scrubbing Jack (again) and such a task it was and of course the most nekkid-ness we see is in Season 1, which of course, the dvd's are grainy as you know what but it was the best I could do (Shelly or Mala could probably do better! )
                              http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/783/pdvd0455ml.jpg
                              (((((((((( Amber )))))))))) love your new sig.... so thunkie

Comment

Originally posted by Jynjyr
                                I'd like to order the complete cruise deal, please. You can have my first born male child (if I had one).
                                First born male child?! Is that all this costs? Sign me up!!
                                sig by PM

Comment

Working...
                                X