Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2004 Sea Shepherd Fundraise-thanks to Shortea for the pic

March 2005

And because we haven't seen it in a while and we really should; Banff January 2005 Thanks
    http://www.rdanderson.com/

Comment

Comment

One of my favorite caps from the BTS. Love that grin. You all have a nice day

Comment

"Happy Birthday,Rune!!!"

Conrats to all posting milestones!

The Gutter is so busy,I can't keep up with who did what,when & where .

I do know the cat's away[Feli]& the mice will play

Kliggins,........I'll try to behave.....but I ain't guarateeing[spelling?]anything... .
          nugglebugget

greetings from the "Bluegrass State"where the grass is actually green,just like everywhere else

Comment

Originally posted by Ruralstar
            Thanks Rural

My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by Ruralstar
              One of my favorite caps from the BTS. Love that grin. You all have a nice day

http://ruralstar.free.fr/pics/bts/Sc...ackO_S3013.jpg
              This has certainly started the day off quite nicely! Thanks, Rural.
              sigpic
              ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Congratulations, Ivy! on 800!

Loved so many of your posts (those yummmy Jack piccys)!
                sigpic
                ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Happy Birthday, Rune!
                  sigpic

Comment

HAPPY THUNKIN' BIRTHDAY RUNE

Jack loves your birthday cake....can he have another piece?

borrowed the piccie from Tame
                    Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                      Have a great holiday Feli. You know we will all behave like little angels whilst you are gone ......well, except for Critter, 'cause we all know she's really naughty!

Feli...I know you are already on vacation but I hope you know that I am the MOST dedicated hussie. I follow the rules to the T. I don't know where Miss Bev got the idea that I wasn't....I just don't understand.....and I am heartbroken.....I really am....she better post me a super duper thunkin' picture to apologize or I might just bury myself in my burrow forever....heart broken, that's what I am.....

**sniff sniff snort**
                      Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
                        Nope... would never slander a sister hussy. (Just saying to cover *certain* activities... y'might wanna whistle just a wee bit louder! )

(((Mel)))
                        Bev just did.....slandered a sister hussy.....*sniff sniff snort*

Maybe you could post me a piccie too, just so I know that you don't agree with Bev.....*whimper*

Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by Critter

Feli...I know you are already on vacation but I hope you know that I am the MOST dedicated hussie. I follow the rules to the T. I don't know where Miss Bev got the idea that I wasn't....I just don't understand.....and I am heartbroken.....I really am....she better post me a super duper thunkin' picture to apologize or I might just bury myself in my burrow forever....heart broken, that's what I am.....

**sniff sniff snort**
                          Hi Critter. How's the weather? Thunderstorms? Lightening, perhaps.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by blueiris
                            Hi Critter. How's the weather? Thunderstorms? Lightening, perhaps.
                            Not you too blueiris....oh my. What have I done??? My reputation is in shambles, but why? **critter asks ever so innocently**
                            Desperate Thunker

Comment

At least Ivy still likes me! (((((Ivy)))))
                              Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by Drwho'srose
                                Hi, I'm new and gradually working my way though the men of Stargate , well I am old enough to remember McGyver , RDA was so Hot *Drools*.

Well I think his pretty darn hot still! My sister and I use to watch it and point out every time they showed his bum , they showed it a lot oh I just thought of Patty and Selma (simpsons) when I said that! . No I don't have a giant lizard

I don't have any pics of Richard/Jack , haven't even got around to a sig yet!
                                WELCOME! WELCOME! WELCOME!

Don't worry about not having any pictures to post...I don't either...I just beg, borrow and steal...it works great! Also don't mind that my reputation in the gutter seems a bit shallow...don't quite know what's going on, but thunk away anyway and have a great day!

**see, I'm a nice little critter Bev....what is the problem?**
                                Desperate Thunker

Comment

Working...
                                X