RDA/Jack O'Neill Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dmovies
    A little off the subject, but....did anyone notice Michael Shanks comment during the ScFi previews of season 9-that the new characters are going to breathe new life into the show. Am I the only one that thought the show was just fine with RDA?
    You're not the only one dmovies. I feel very sad when they all say how wonderful things now are, and how it's better than ever, the show will go from strength to strength...blah...blah...blah!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ivy714
      There is not one thing in this pic that I don't like! Black Shirt, intense eyes, wonderful arms.....neck...if you are learning from Mei Mei....

S

Comment

Ancient Knowledge!!!!

Jack is pondering what to give you!

S

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
          Ivy, us hussies must stick together and get our daily dose of sticky-up hair!
          I love these pics!
          Thats right! I love the sticky-up hair

Here's a little more

My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by Jynjyr
            I am, I am. *jumps up and down, waving her arms*

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...aradise-01.jpg
            Can't get any closer than this!!!! Love the Paradise Lost pics....you can just get lost and .....THUNK! You're right....it's addictive!

S

Comment

Welcome to the gutter dblduchess!
              I'd like to wish you and AncientKnowledge

That is a great pic to have as your favourite!
              I'm going to steal these good wishes from Bev....because....well, just because! I like the way she says it!!!!!!

Welcome dblduchess and happy birthday from the gutter to you and AncientKnowledge---who's already real comfy in the gutter!!!!!
              Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by Rune
                I'm in the dark ages, sorry, the UK so I haven't seen the preview but hearing that and seeing CJ's comments on the GW frontpage about S9 being like a 'brand new show' ... well enough said. Don't get me wrong, I've nothing against the rest of the cast at all, I've loved all the main chars from seasons 1 thru to 8 but for me SG-1 is, was and always shall be RDA / Jack O'Neill and without him it's more SGC than anything else. [/]

Okay so things change, I can accept that as that's the way of the world, but I already miss Jack and being the stubborn whatnot I am I'm having a struggle not to built up a S9 prejudice before it even airs here.

*sniffs* I miss Jack already.
                *double sniffs* between you and dmovies now I'm all sad. Guess I'll just have to thunk a little harder! I will miss our Jack so very much! I know I'll just keep waiting for his cute little self to come around a corner with some smart remark! Darn it! I am really depressing myself now!

off critter runs to dig through Tame's piccies for some good thunkin'
                Desperate Thunker

Comment

See....here's our honey coming around the corner!

Thanks for the piccie Tame!
                  Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
                    Hmmmm, maybe something else for breakfast might work better while thunking.
                    Mel, maybe you could fit in a little nap so you can stay up and play later/earlier.

http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/...j/s3fh10sf.jpg

Rune, didn't we have "the talk" about thunking while eating or drinking?
                    HEH! I just realised that Jack LIFT his eyebrow here, must have pick-up from Teal'c... cool !
                    sigpic
                    sig.by : lilferret

Comment

LOOK!!!! Here he is coming round the corner again.....

Thanks go to Tame for the picture
                      Desperate Thunker

Comment

Here is our beloved yet again, coming to save the day!

Picture from Tame's collection, in case you forgot!
                        Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
                          I'm going to steal these good wishes from Bev....because....well, just because! I like the way she says it!!!!!!

Welcome dblduchess and happy birthday from the gutter to you and AncientKnowledge---who's already real comfy in the gutter!!!!!
                          *shakes head* Tsk, tsk Critter. You just like the "tooter" the wee smilie has!
                          sigpic

Comment

I just love the way Jack protects the gutter!!!!

Thanks Tame for letting me slobber all over your pictures!
                            Desperate Thunker

Comment

*shakes head* Tsk, tsk Critter. You just like the "tooter" the wee smilie has!
                              Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
                                *double sniffs* between you and dmovies now I'm all sad. Guess I'll just have to thunk a little harder! I will miss our Jack so very much! I know I'll just keep waiting for his cute little self to come around a corner with some smart remark! Darn it! I am really depressing myself now!

off critter runs to dig through Tame's piccies for some good thunkin'
                                ((((((((Critter)))))))) c'mere...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X