• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RDAfan61
    THUNK!!!!

*slides into the shallow end*
    BANG!

RMC Okay did you have to do that? You know I hurt my back last week and now we have to drag her back into the deep end.
    RJC Hey fella you were the one with all the hand shots
    RMC And you're the one with the GUN and the hand shots
    RJC Hey Mr. Science she likes your brains and let's not forget the whole smilin' thing...
    RMC Er... okay just give me a hand will ya?
    RJC If it will keep you quiet!
    Rural

Comment

ROTFLMAO! I just finished watching Chain Reaction... I love the ending line from Jack to the General. "Someday I may need you to buy back my soul." And then cut to Maybourne dancing on a tropical island!

I love Jack/Maybourne eps! Those two really work well together!

Comment

*yawn*

Nnnn'K... I think I'm all play-yed out.... messed with PS this evening.... *yawns again* I didn't even get finished scrubbing all of Jack... from S6's Allegiance. Maybe another evening soon..... Here's some S6 Jack for my sister hussies this evening....
        Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
        My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Originally posted by RDAfan61
          Mine too and he is!!! Isn't that wild that he can still look like he does in that pic Rural posted and still be thunkable? <SIGH>

Shelly

Some men are almost more thunkable when whumped. I think it has to do with testosterone or something...

Comment

Jack can't decide if he's tired too...
            or just embarrassed that SS is about to show a bunch of hand pix...
            Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
              [CENTER][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v470/ShimmeringStar214/S6SG1/Allegiancejack1.jpg]

Nnnn'K... I think I'm all play-yed out.... messed with PS this evening.... *yawns again* I didn't even get finished scrubbing all of Jack... from S6's Allegiance. Maybe another evening soon..... Here's some S6 Jack for my sister hussies this evening....

well, there's nothing like scrubbing Jack...

Comment

Nice and slow see.....

Comment

Originally posted by melpomene
                  Jack, Mac, RDA...(raises eyebrow) who else is there?
                  Well, there's been quite a bit of talk around here lately about a character - who is not Jack or Mac - who I don't like and wish had *stayed* ascended. (Not subtle, huh?) <g>

Okay, so maybe not "quite a bit", but even a little is too much for me.
                  - Mary
                  SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
                  Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Originally posted by morjana
                    I have to thank you for your request, because while searching my saved photos for a mac and pete photo, I found another pose of Mac in the cornfield that I had thought there were only two of...now I know there's three! So thank you.

As requested, Mac and Pete:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...Macandpete.jpg

And the photos of Mac in the cornfield:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...corn-mac-4.jpg

Morjana
                    Thank you for the picture, and OMG!!!! THUNK!!!! Somebody, quick! Direct me to the nearest cornfield!! <slurrrrrrrrrp!>
                    - Mary
                    SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
                    Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Just stop for a minute... What do you mean you don't understand?

Comment

Huh??! I can't hear you!

Comment

Oh... forget about it....

Comment

More hands for those who have a certain attachment to them...

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X