RDA/Jack O'Neill Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Critter
    Hi ShimmeringStar....my how I have missed you in the Thunk Garden (Hey! it's spring so we're in the garden now). Thunks for coming back!!!!
    Originally posted by Critter
    Have you had a chance to break in your new monitor with a lick or two yet???
    *sighs*

It was a tuuuuuurrrible thing to only be able to stick one's toes into the shallow end of the pond from work... guess I should be thankful I could lurk from work...... but after the withdrawal symptoms wore off I managed to get lots of RL things done... but the timing was good --work was really busy so I ended up staying late many evenings.... I caught up on sleep.... and have the spring cleaning halfway done!

Edited to add: forgot to answer your lick question....

*slurp*

Have now!
    Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
    My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Last edited by ShimmeringStar; 16 May 2005, 11:05 AM. Reason: forgot to center Jack before posting...
      Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Jynjyr
                        SHAME on her Eh!!
                        I bet Jack Rourke isn't happy!!

"She Forgot ME!!!"

Calm down Jack, Jynjyr and ME will never forget you!! NEVER!!!
                        Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
                        sigpic
                        Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Jack's a little sad... but now I really must go & do some FF uploading & fix the avatar....

((((Gutter Gals))))

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
                            http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...ickyuphair.jpg
                            Jack's a little sad... but now I really must go & do some FF uploading & fix the avatar....

((((Gutter Gals))))
                            (((SS))) Glad you're back, I've missed your gorgeous caps ^^

Take care of the new monitor when you'e drooling over Jack now

Comment

In honor of your new monitor, ShimmeringStar. *I snurched this one from one you posted, sorry*

Done in oil and watercolor.
                              Last edited by greytop; 16 May 2005, 11:22 AM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X