RDA/Jack O'Neill Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AncientKnowledge
    Hey! Im kinda New here.....and I Really like RDA and its seems like all of you here do to? So am I in the right place?
    Well I'm late in saying hello and posting this. I see a far more eleborate manual has made it's way here. Very cool and thanks for sharing Kliggins and Sashet. At any rate....

WELCOME AncientKnowledge! You are indeed in the right place. I am ye old Keeper of the THUNK and one of the seniors Amber mentioned. My contribution to the essential THUNK equipment is courtesy of Jynjyr's talented fingers. Have a great time, enjoy the Mac/Jack/RDA goodness. The water is always FINE in here!

Comment

Originally posted by Anakin
      Err... Critter... Could you be a *tad* more explicit?... I didn't understand... When's Rural's birthday exactly???...

I thunked too hard lately and my head has received one too many bumps I believe...
      ROTFL. Well THUNKing hard can be a pleasure indeed. As for the when well....*shrugs *

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
        http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...s/RDABTG09.jpg

MMJC: *rubs hands together gleefully* She's on the way to the shower! That always helps! Then after she's gone, I get to go back to bed! The life of a clone has it's rewards... Even if you sometimes get bit...
        Katkin’s eyes bug out on stalks just like in all those Tex Avery cartoons. As she slumps bonelessly to the ground her mouth opens in a silent scream.

DON’T YOU SMILE AT ME LIKE THAT! THAT’S NOT EVEN A REAL SMILE! IT’S JUST A BUNCH OF TEETH PLAYING WITH MY MIND! Sig courtesy of AmberMoon… kneel before your God!

WWW.SUPERNANNY.US.COM. Log on. Or it’s the naughty chair for you.

Comment

Originally posted by AmberMoon
          Thunks Ruralstar! Hope you're feeling better soon...wouldn't it be sweet if it was scientifically proven that RDA/Jack/Mac was the cure for the common cold. Maybe we should conduct our own study...do you think we could get RDA/Jack/Mac to volunteer for the tests?

P.S. And thunks to y'all GG's for spreading the lurve!
          Hehe, wouldn't that be a nice idea. I mean he is all about a healthy environment, what could be healthier than banishing the common cold?

Sound reasoning?

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
            For Rural because she wasn't feeling well yesterday
            (((((Rural)))))

Stolen from Tame's private stash of thunkage, naturally!
            CHEST HAIR ALERT… I’m sorry hussies but I don’t recall our hero being quite so hirsute during the famous and much watched gratuitous-flappy-open-shirt-chest-abdomen-and-all-over-body-tan shot in Hathor. RDA must be waxing. Mmmmmm… hot wax. I’m off to my happy place…

Quick closing thought: God, just imagine being that beautician!!!!!!!!

DON’T YOU SMILE AT ME LIKE THAT! THAT’S NOT EVEN A REAL SMILE! IT’S JUST A BUNCH OF TEETH PLAYING WITH MY MIND! Sig courtesy of AmberMoon… kneel before your God!

WWW.SUPERNANNY.US.COM. Log on. Or it’s the naughty chair for you.

Comment

I think today I'd like to see a more mature Jack...with some of that luscious gray hair to run my fingers through....any givers out there? You know I'm here for the taking!!!

LOL...I was looking "luscious" up in the dictionary for proper spelling don'tchknow and the word "ludicrous" caught my eye. I see all of you pulling out your own little dictionaries...to save you the time: ludicrous--causing laughter because absurd or ridiculous. That's me and DARN proud of it!!!!
              Desperate Thunker

Comment

Thunks Ruralstar! Hope you're feeling better soon...wouldn't it be sweet if it was scientifically proven that RDA/Jack/Mac was the cure for the common cold. Maybe we should conduct our own study...do you think we could get RDA/Jack/Mac to volunteer for the tests?

Originally posted by Ruralstar
                Hehe, wouldn't that be a nice idea. I mean he is all about a healthy environment, what could be healthier than banishing the common cold?

Sound reasoning?
                Sounds good to me! If we're going to conduct our own tests...I'll gladly sacrifice myself to go first for the sake of the other hussies!

Comment

Thanks everyone for the well wishes. I hate colds. My youngest is still dealing with this and she managed to give it to her sister and my mom as well as me. So far hubs remains unscathed. Must be that Y chromosom

Anyway enough of that blather. Here is a wp I made early last week. Hope you all enjoy

Comment

Originally posted by Ruralstar
                    Thanks everyone for the well wishes. I hate colds. My youngest is still dealing with this and she managed to give it to her sister and my mom as well as me. So far hubs remains unscathed. Must be that Y chromosom

Anyway enough of that blather. Here is a wp I made early last week. Hope you all enjoy

I just love when you do that clickety click stuff Rural...it makes our beloved bigger!!!!
                    Desperate Thunker

Comment

[/color][/font]

Sounds good to me! If we're going to conduct our own tests...I'll gladly sacrifice myself to go first for the sake of the other hussies!
                      Get in line I'm already sick LOL

RJC: Awww you all are fighting over little ole' me?

Comment

Originally posted by Katkin
                        CHEST HAIR ALERT… I’m sorry hussies but I don’t recall our hero being quite so hirsute during the famous and much watched gratuitous-flappy-open-shirt-chest-abdomen-and-all-over-body-tan shot in Hathor. RDA must be waxing. Mmmmmm… hot wax. I’m off to my happy place…

Quick closing thought: God, just imagine being that beautician!!!!!!!!
                        I start thinking along those lines and I'll never get out of this chair! You think hubs would notice the innocuous pile of goo in front of the comp?

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
                          I just love when you do that clickety click stuff Rural...it makes our beloved bigger!!!!
                          Hehe, I got the idea from Rune ((((Rune))))) Here's a minor manip from Serpent's Lair. I hated that little communication thing so I zatted it off his gorgeous face

Comment

Oh I hate it when that happens!

Oy what a headache!

*whispers* Pssss, Shelly, fingerless gloves

Comment

Seriously annoyed

Comment

P.S. And thunks to y'all GG's for spreading the lurve!

Oooooh! That'd be cool! I have hayfever 6 months a year! That's a kind of cold, right?... RDAntihistamine?...
                                Sig pic courtesy of AmberMoon
                                ............oo0oo............

Comment

Working...
                                X