X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee
        Jynjyr post # 16068 RDA as geeky Mac. When I first saw that ep, I kept laughing how good an actor RDA is even then. He did things with his face that was just too funny
        I watched that episode last week and i could not quit laughing. I agree, those facial expressions were just too funny.

My LJ

Comment

Comment

Can't resist a man in uniform!! Great Pic!

My LJ

Comment

Comment

To jump on the meimei posting train... ((((meimei))))

sigpic

Comment

Comment

One good eyelash deserves another!

Comment

Jack's yelling at me cause I'm going to be late for work if I don't move now! Later, hussies!

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                        [img]http://url.photobucket.com/albums/v382/shiawmeimei/MeiMeiSG1Caps/817Reckoning2JackCrazy.jpg[/url]

Jack's yelling at me cause I'm going to be late for work if I don't move now! Later, hussies!

So,.....MeiMei....when's your break? We could uh....go have coffee, or....

Happy Work Day!

s

Comment

Dude your sig pic is awesome!!!, JACK NECK (wipping the drool away) and your women and juciy past! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!
                          MY IDOLS
                          Look At Moiye KIMMY, Look at Moiye!

Comment

Originally posted by Aussie_girl
                            Dude your sig pic is awesome!!!, JACK NECK (wipping the drool away) and your women and juciy past! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!
                            Hi Aussie Girl! Welcome to the Thunk Thread! Just a wee bitty reminder... please don't forget to change the picture that you quote to a link. We don't want Feli coming in to yell at us for not following the thread rules. (Well... maybe we do.... since her 'modderly duties' keep her away from us alot! *Hi Feli!* )

(To switch it to a link you just double click on the 2 [IMG] tags surrounding the pic's name & type URL in place of it. To go back & and fixt your post just click on the "Edit" box down in the lower right hand corner of your post)

(((Aussie girl)))
                            Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
                            My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

I know that feeling MM!! I keep saying I won’t get on to do a quick lurk after I get up in the a.m. & I still do… kind of like ‘rubbernecking’ at an accident out on the interstate highway… you say you aren’t going to do it & you can’t help but to do it! (And you know how those ‘just 5 more minutes’ are? Thank goodness this a.m. was both Friday-lite and Holiday-lite traffic-wise for me…. )

Jack: “Oh yeah… here we go with those stories of how I made my GG’s late!”
                              Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
                              My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Okay, I was Busy Yesterday before my New Episode of Stargate - Canada is up to "Affininty"

Anyhow, Screencapped Divide and Conquer...

(is that a Smile)

"Peek-a-Boo"
                                to be continued.. kinda went crazy, I got 46 Caps Saved, Do I post them ALL??
                                Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
                                sigpic
                                Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Working...
                                X