RDA/Jack O'Neill Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nikkirose
    Jack's on a mission to locate the other gals...

He seems to be sad that he can't find them...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
      He seems to be sad that he can't find them...

I'm here, Jack. I'm tired, need some thunking for awhile.
      sigpic
      ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

found this while I was making my Sig line...

Oh those eyes are mesmerizing

Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
        sigpic
        Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

I meant to hit the RDA/Jack Thunk Thread, but accidentally hit the Sam/Thor Ship Thread. Couldn't figure out why anyone would think Jack's arms were too skinny to take food out of the oven! Oy!
          sigpic
          ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

And for my 1000th post...

*DROOL*

McKAY: If you're referring to the ship you just shot down, the one that doesn't stand a hope in hell of ever flying again ...

TORRELL: The ship that you're gonna fix, yes.

McKAY: What am I, MacGyver? Fix it with what?

http://www.sgtsiler.com/Nikkirose.html
            MINE.. ALL MINE!! Mwhahahaha!

Comment

Well atleast Jack seems happy for me.

*DROOL*

McKAY: If you're referring to the ship you just shot down, the one that doesn't stand a hope in hell of ever flying again ...

Comment

Congratulations Nikkirose! on 1000!

Just so happens I'm at 1000 too!

*I have no pics of my own so I borrowed one from Mala the Great.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by blueiris

*DROOL* YUMMMMMM!!! Thunk you blueiris for posting it! And thank you Mala for the pic!

Jack: Huh? Blueiris hit 1000 also? Well why didnt anyone tell me?
                  CONGRATS BLUEIRIS ON 1000!!!!

*DROOL*

Comment

Payback can be a... pain... sort of... heehee

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Ruralstar
                          http://ruralstar.free.fr/pics/SG1/season_1/107_cold_lazarus/107_cold_lazarus020.jpg

Jynjyr, would this coming up the driveway improve your outlook?
                          http://ruralstar.free.fr/pics/SG1/se...lazarus024.jpg

http://ruralstar.free.fr/pics/SG1/se..._lazarus030.jp
                          Rural, I strongly feel that it would be better to have him actually laying the driveway, shirt off, rippling muscles, a light sheen of sweat and all that [pauses for brief but well worthwhile multiple thunkasm].

DON’T YOU SMILE AT ME LIKE THAT! THAT’S NOT EVEN A REAL SMILE! IT’S JUST A BUNCH OF TEETH PLAYING WITH MY MIND! Sig courtesy of AmberMoon… kneel before your God!

WWW.SUPERNANNY.US.COM. Log on. Or it’s the naughty chair for you.

Comment

Rural you are on fire!!!! Matter of time is one of my favourite eps!

DON’T YOU SMILE AT ME LIKE THAT! THAT’S NOT EVEN A REAL SMILE! IT’S JUST A BUNCH OF TEETH PLAYING WITH MY MIND! Sig courtesy of AmberMoon… kneel before your God!

Comment

Originally posted by Nikkirose
                              *DROOL* Gotta love scruffy dirty Jack!!

GOD!!!!!! Right, they’ll be getting no more work out of me today. I am a nervous wreck after that close-up. The gods must shurely be female to have given us such a total fox to thunk over.

Comment

Originally posted by blueiris

Gutter gals, I know I am going mad here but I know in my heart you will bear with me while I say SIX PACK… no love handles there and that’s a fact. Another multiple thunkasm coming up

Comment

Working...
                                X