• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...G1/PGjack2.jpg
    Jack has a birthday surprise for you!
    Wicked Grin!!!

I know, in the context of the ep, it wasn't a wicked grin at all.
    Just imagine the correct words going along with the grin.
    You're never too old to do something goofy.
    sigpic
    Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

Originally posted by Rune
      Whoops, now I've gone & scandalised my poor JackClone, have to make it up to him I suppose *sigh* life is sooooo hard.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y6/.../jack-cur7.jpg

There again maybe he's just had too much coffee like ONTLL suggested
      Coffee, that Look!!! I don't think so.. That is more of A Shocked Look...

I am thinking the caption under that pic should be "Rune, finally Admitted she is A Gutter Girl"
      Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
      sigpic
      Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar

You don't say?

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Moving Jack Above Baal Thread (eventhough the Interview was nice to listen too

"Oh I am not as smart as you think I am"

NOT True Jack... You Smile and you have all of us GG in Goo!!! not to mention the Eyes!!

Have a Good Weekend Everyone!!! (don't worry I will be checking in)
            Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
            sigpic
            Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

(((((GG's)))))

Happy Birthday, CKO!
              Congrats on all the post milestones, everyone!
              Thanks for the neck piccies, Shelly and Bev!

I have been lurking and looking at all the pretty piccies! Oh, my, oh, my! Someone even pulled out the "big gun" piccie! I am trying to write a new fic... A short one acutally, almost done! Keep looking at piccies for inspiration! LOL! The big gun piccie is definately inspiration! Keep'em coming!

*ducks PG paddle*

Hey, I didn't mean it that way! It's not my fault that the GG's take everything out of context!! *giggle*

Of course, right now I am watching Moebius Part 1! Yummy Jack scenes!

Comment

Whoa - ho!!
                Mobius
                How Cooolllll!!!

JJC: How many of those pills did you sprinkle on her ice cream?
                JMC: One and half? She got so darn excited last week.
                JJC: Oh, great. Look at her now.
                *Jynjyr slithers to the floor and lays there with a silly grin*
                Pretty Jack. Pretty, scruffy Cap'n Jack. Just in case of spoilers.
                JMC: OK. Maybe it was a little too much. *takes her hands and pulls her up into a sitting position*
                JJC: Ya Think! *watches her start to tilt* Get her other side and let's pour her into bed.
                JMC: We'll have a quiet night. *chokes as Jynjyr winds her arm around his neck and grabs a handful of hair *
                JJC: Or not. Good night, Gals
                You're never too old to do something goofy.
                sigpic
                Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s
                  HOLY MOLY!!! EYES!!!

****ThUnK**** ouch!!!
                  Glad you liked. It was one of my favorite caps from Lost City.

Comment

Originally posted by Rune
                    Whoops, now I've gone & scandalised my poor JackClone, have to make it up to him I suppose *sigh* life is sooooo hard.

*snorts* There's not a clone in here that can be scandalized that easily! Hehe, I go for the coffee explanation.
                    Last edited by Ruralstar; 18 March 2005, 05:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RDAfan61
                      2 lovely walls Rural! You're getting very good at those. Thank you for sharing them. Some Mac for you.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5.../Mac08_jpg.jpg

Shelly
                      oooo THUNK you Shelly! Glad you enjoyed the walls. I think it's about time I made a Mac one!

Comment

Originally posted by Jynjyr
                        Whoa - ho!!
                        Mobius
                        How Cooolllll!!!

JMC: OK. Maybe it was a little too much. *takes her hands and pulls her up into a sitting position*
                        JJC: Ya Think! *watches her start to tilt* Get her other side and let's pour her into bed.
                        JMC: We'll have a quiet night. *chokes as Jynjyr winds her arm around his neck and grabs a handful of hair *
                        ROTFL. Love the pic and that whole scene. Some definite Canadian nods going on there.

*whispers to clones* Be careful, my boys told me about last week. We can't have that again!
                        Last edited by Ruralstar; 18 March 2005, 05:53 PM.

Comment

Moebius 1. Caps are courtesy of Anakin. No major spoilers here, just yummy Jack.

Comment

Originally posted by Jynjyr
                            Whoa - ho!!
                            Mobius
                            How Cooolllll!!!

LOL! this is great!

*LTSS.T.A.K.S
                            Christian Gaters Unite!|| One show down.... SAVE SGA!!!

Comment

Jack in the grass. "Come out, come out whereever you are."

Comment

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s
                                Moving Jack Above Baal Thread (eventhough the Interview was nice to listen too

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...lInstict04.jpg
                                "Oh I am not as smart as you think I am"

NOT True Jack... You Smile and you have all of us GG in Goo!!! not to mention the Eyes!! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...ileys/thud.gif

Have a Good Weekend Everyone!!! (don't worry I will be checking in)
                                yes, keep 'em comming. CS is hot...ok very hot...but this will always be my fav thread.

*LTSS.T.A.K.S
                                Christian Gaters Unite!|| One show down.... SAVE SGA!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X