The Jack O'Neill/Daniel Jackson slash and friendship thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Frostfox View Post
    You had to pick THAT picture, Frosty!! Hehe! Happy new year, kids!!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kady View Post
      You had to pick THAT picture, Frosty!! Hehe! Happy new year, kids!!

Of course she did!...she's a Bad Woman [tm ].....

My New Year's Resolution is to keep this thread going a bit more than it has in the past few months.....I know that many have moved on to fandoms new and there is not much new J/D fanfic being written but in my neolithic dinosaur world Jack and Daniel are still making like bunnies every single moment of the day and are very happy and still as much in love as ever!!...

J. *Did she say bunnies?*
      D. *Pass me a carrot Jack!*

Deeds xx *OTP'er until the day she dies!*....
      sigpic
      Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
      MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

We have Continuum on over here in the UK in 2 hours' time.....I shall be watching.....not my favourite [not enough Jack and Daniel scenes, too much Cam for my taste...] but Michael was so beautiful in this and I can imagine my own personal little scene on the sub when Jack and Daniel are left alone and Daniel does his best to turn that cold hearted Black Ops Jack into the man he left behind ....

Deeds xx
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva View Post
          We have Continuum on over here in the UK in 2 hours' time.....I shall be watching.....not my favourite [not enough Jack and Daniel scenes, too much Cam for my taste...] but Michael was so beautiful in this and I can imagine my own personal little scene on the sub when Jack and Daniel are left alone and Daniel does his best to turn that cold hearted Black Ops Jack into the man he left behind ....

Deeds xx
          Continuum didn't do it for me either. Time travel/AU stories have been done to death on TV shows, they are just used as a big reset button, without really exploring the potential of the ideas raised.
          Not enough J/D to interest me so I never bought the DVD.
          I'll pick it up in a bargain bin for a couple of quid at some point (it's down to £1.95 on Amazon sellers for a second hand copy). Both MS and AT looked absolutely stunning in it, it's worth a quid for the eye candy alone.

FF
          sigpic

Comment

Yum .... Continuum Jack and Daniel.

Watch the scene that features in Deeds' post really closely. As Jack lies on the ground, Daniel's fingers scratch at the earth and reach towards him. But he can't touch him.

*wails and sobs for the boys in unseemly fashion*

Comment

Ah boys!.....oh well at least it all got sorted and MY Jack and Daniel are back in their own time line.....plenty of time for hair ruffling and THING!!!....

OTP 4 EVA Baby!!!....

Deeds xx
              sigpic

Comment

A New Year's present and treat from our wonderful jdjunkie on Dreamwidth....

Sublime Jack and Daniel as always HERE

Trust me, these two pics are most relevant!...*snortle*...

Deeds xx
                sigpic

Comment

I've come across this rather nice Jack/Daniel wallpaper at The Alphasite. Thought you might like it.

http://www.thealphasite.com/e107/e10...aniel-1024.jpg
                  "Y'know, I can be as diplomatic and open-minded as anyone."
                  Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

You're right, zuz, that's a lovely wallpaper.
                    And thank you very much for the J/D new years fireworks!

FF
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva View Post
                      A New Year's present and treat from our wonderful jdjunkie on Dreamwidth....

Sublime Jack and Daniel as always HERE

Trust me, these two pics are most relevant!...*snortle*...

Deeds xx
                      Nice story. I noticed Daniel actually does have the flower in the picture. Does that mean it's plastic?
                      sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

Daniel descends nekkid this avo on Sky in the UK.......Jack will be pleased!!...

Season 7 may not have been the best in terms of J/D stuff [too much interference from other storylines sometimes imho..] but it did give us THAT promo shot....

*sighs*....Long Live Teh Pretty!...

Deeds xx
                        Last edited by discodiva; 04 January 2010, 06:26 AM.
                        sigpic

Comment

So I have been playing...I did a Michael bookmark for myself and thought you guys might like a J/D one....not that good as you can see lines on it......

Direct link...

Right click and 'save as' and you should get it full size...I then printed mine off onto photo paper...

Kriss
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dankriss View Post
                            So I have been playing...I did a Michael bookmark for myself and thought you guys might like a J/D one....not that good as you can see lines on it......

Direct link...

Right click and 'save as' and you should get it full size...I then printed mine off onto photo paper...

Kriss
                            I like it Kriss good job

Comment

Michael's film 'Judicial Indiscretion' will be showing in the UK today....here are the details....

UK TVGUIDE

It is on 3 times today and once tomorrow...

Kriss
                              sigpic

Comment

Lilyleia78 has written a Continuum ficlet from a plot bunny by me.....am thrilled to bits!!....I have ZERO talent at writing and was bemoaning the fact earlier this weekend and she's taken my idea and run with it....

Dreams of Another Life

Enjoy!!...I <3 my boyz, my fandom and my friends...

Deeds xx
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X