No announcement yet.

The Jack O'Neill/Daniel Jackson slash and friendship thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aaaand sending it even further down the slippery slope ... how about two Jacks and two Daniels? The permutations are endless ...

jd

Comment

Originally posted by jdjunkie View Post
      Aaaand sending it even further down the slippery slope ... how about two Jacks and two Daniels? The permutations are endless ...

jd
      Anyone else thinking Tin Man? Spawned a number of kinky fics, that ep. I remember reading a Daniel-on-Daniel story in particular... whoo hoo *fans self with dog-eared copy of the Radio Times*
      sigpic
      "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

I also have read a fic where there where 2 Daniels... and one Jack...mmmm that was indeed a crazy fic. Poor Jack! But I remember the Double Daniels had quite an interesting time with each other...

Comment

Originally posted by cindyz View Post
          I also have read a fic where there where 2 Daniels... and one Jack...mmmm that was indeed a crazy fic. Poor Jack! But I remember the Double Daniels had quite an interesting time with each other...
          Eww!! That would be like.... with yourself... ah no that's just wrong!

Comment

But it made for interesting reading!

Comment

Originally posted by cindyz View Post
              But it made for interesting reading!
              i bet it did! *snickers*
              sigpic

Comment

I beleive it was in somkeone's LJ thru j/d slash community...now I am on a mission to find this fic again.

Comment

I remember reading it too, or something similar - it was set during Ripple Effect.

Yeah, I'm not too hot on the Daniel/Daniel thing on it's own, it's a bit out there, but Daniel/Jack/Daniel/Jack etc, does it make a threesome/foursome more acceptable, because it's effectively with other versions of themselves, when perhaps ordinarily you could say (or I like to think) that neither would want to share the other with anyone else, and J/D being my OTP I don't want to see either with anyone else. Ever

Or maybe that's just too much analysis for a Sunday evening.....

Thanks to Kidwizz for sig

Comment

*giggles*.....

Thanks guys....I knew my Bad Women (tm FF) wouldn't let me down....

Deeds xx *in search of "double trouble" fics...
                    sigpic
                    Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                    MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

That kinda remind me of Anais' Mandragora and I really like the end of it. Anais wrote the best stories... *sigh* I miss her
                      sigpic
                      sig.by : lilferret

Comment

Mandragora is one of my all-time favourites. Terrific story, wonderful characterization and really good (as in not annoying) original characters, with a wonderful ending.
                        Oh yes, it was hot, too
                        I think we all miss Anais .... *a moment to remember Anais* sigh.
                        jd
                        + = my OTP

Comment

Mandragora is one of my all-time favourites.
                          Is that still available somewhere? I think it passed me by.
                          sigpic
                          "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

Originally posted by L-JADE View Post
                            That kinda remind me of Anais' Mandragora and I really like the end of it. Anais wrote the best stories... *sigh* I miss her
                            Mandragora is one of my all-time favourites. Terrific story, wonderful characterization and really good (as in not annoying) original characters, with a wonderful ending.
                            Oh yes, it was hot, too
                            I think we all miss Anais .... *a moment to remember Anais* sigh.
                            jd
                            + = my OTP
                            anyone know what happened to Anais?
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kady View Post
                              anyone know what happened to Anais?
                              She pulled her blog and stories. From what we could find out, she cited personal issues. We all miss her and hope she's doing well.
                              Last edited by Guest; 24 April 2007, 12:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by meimei View Post
                                She pulled her blog and stories. From what we could find out, she cited personal issure. We all miss her and hope she's doing well.
                                It's a pity! i miss the Diary! i'll never read it again! *sobs*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X