No announcement yet.

The Jack O'Neill/Daniel Jackson slash and friendship thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Elevator scene from 6th season between Jack and ascended Daniel (can't remember which episode)
    sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

Thanks for that list FF...one scene in 'The Light' which gets me everytime is where Jack lowers Daniel to the floor after carrying him through the gate...he very gently holds onto his head to make sure it doesn't hit the floor...it is so gently done and I don't think Rick even realised that he was doing it...he just did it...Love it!

sigpic

Comment

The Balcony Scene from The Light....the worry, and love, in Jack's eyes.....fabulous acting from RDA and Michael...

I haven't done a Top Ten List DJF because mine is pretty much the same as FF but if you want one I'll have a go for you today...

Deeds xx *sniffs*
        sigpic
        Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
        MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Well not exactly slashy but I think the following scenes are very telling of J/D's relationship.

1."Who shot me?" In Lockdown and both their reactions in the scenes are so funny.

2.Jack yelling "Find him" in Icon. The desperation in his voice.

3.That whole hallway scene in the beginning of Sacrifices. They are even dressed alike in the same colour. Hehe.

Comment

Just to add... some of my fave :

- Enemy Mine : Daniel... go to your happy place
            - The start of Prometheus Unbound - that's just soo Old Married Couple
            - Playing paper-ball on the Hatak ship .... ummm forget the title
            sigpic
            sig.by : lilferret

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel's shadow View Post
              Well not exactly slashy but I think the following scenes are very telling of J/D's relationship.

1."Who shot me?" In Lockdown and both their reactions in the scenes are so funny.

2.Jack yelling "Find him" in Icon. The desperation in his voice.

3.That whole hallway scene in the beginning of Sacrifices. They are even dressed alike in the same colour. Hehe.
              What I loved about the "Who shot me?" scene was the look on Sam's face as she nods towards Jack. I love it when the Wonder Twins conspire against Jack.

There are so many others.

Jack refusing to have a memorial service for Daniel is another one.
              And it's telling, from a slash perspective, that he ends up having an affair with that pretty dark haired woman (Kerry?) at that time. Nothing about the Jack/Daniel relationship; whether you view it as slash or friendship, is ever easy or uncomplicated, apart from their underlying love for each other.

FF
              sigpic

Comment

How about Lost City, with this scene...

http://img243.imageshack.us/img243/8...adisehueb9.jpg

I find a little slashy the whole Past and Present episode, especially when Jack "ambush" Daniel in the hallway, and in Rising the control room scene, when Daniel ask Jack for the last time permission to go to Atlantis and Jack refuse, of course....
                sigpic
                Sig made by slizzie1986

Comment

Originally posted by madaboutdanny View Post

I find a little slashy the whole Past and Present episode, especially when Jack "ambush" Daniel in the hallway, and in Rising the control room scene, when Daniel ask Jack for the last time permission to go to Atlantis and Jack refuse, of course....
                  Oh! "Why don't you hold your breath..." I went straight into the gutter with that one. And now Daniel has managed to hold his breath long enough to persuade Jack to let him go. Perhaps he's been practising?

We could just admit that every time Jack and Daniel are in a scene together there is sparkage and potential for slash? You can't make chemistry, it has to come naturally, you can write as much 'romance' as you like but if the actors don't sell it, the audience won't buy it.

FF
                  sigpic

Comment

Thanks everyone for their ideas. And I agree with FF, every scene of the two of them could be seen as slashy. But, I just knew you gals would give me the 'best of the best'.
                    No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by madaboutdanny View Post

Speaking of Lost City - wasn't there a commentary on the DVD that was just SO deliciously slashy? It was about the scene where Jack was shaving and he was on the phone with Daniel?
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite View Post
                        Thanks everyone for their ideas. And I agree with FF, every scene of the two of them could be seen as slashy. But, I just knew you gals would give me the 'best of the best'.

And it's such a hardship recalling all those wonderful slashy moments isn't it?.....*snortle*...

Glad we could help DJF....

Deeds xx
                        sigpic
                        Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                        MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Those are brilliant Thunderstorm!!

Quick pic (for size)

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

clearing are looking guilty in that pic
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
                              Those are brilliant Thunderstorm!!

Quick pic (for size)

Spoiler:
                              *cackle* That pic looks like Daniel is going into a full blown snit. Jack is going to have some serious making up to do!

Comment

Love all the lists and slashy suggestions! My favs have also been listed.

Comment

Working...
                                X