X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rogue
    Sorry didn't know you were waiting.

We all had a good time, I had never been to a con so it was a interesting experience. It was kind hard to tell how many people were actually there.

CJ was really great with my kids, they got to meet him during the photo op session. We also meet Peter Williams while standing in line for the photo op. Barely recognized him. Much skinnier than I would have expected.

My kids and husband got photos autographed by CJ and MS. I took a prop I bought from Legends. It was a 8 X 10 piece of sheet metal, that had math formuals etched on one side. It was Sam's notes from making the heating plant more efficient in Beneath the Surface. Both CJ and MS signed it. CJ was very interested in it, MS just said he never autographed sheet metal before.

Both CJ and MS were on stage for about an hour each.
    CJ said he had attention deficit and it showed. It was very hard for him to keep OT and to complete a answer. Both looked like they went out drinking the night before. MS said he had a hangover, he looked it to. Both had on T shirts and jeans, MS needed to shave.

- CJ been requested to write a story with Janet in it. Did not give alot of details.
    - Started filming the new season today.
    - CJ talked alot about some of the pranks he pulled. And had big prank plans for BB and CB for the first day.
    - A question was asked about Daniel getting a girlfriend, he said he didn't want one, the show had gotten too soap operaish the past 2 years.
    - MS got affended when someone asked why he was doing his lines faster. He said he wasn't, the fan disagreed. He said maybe it appeared to be faster because he has so much to say.
    -Both said RDA was not in Season 9, but who knows on that one.
    -MS said his wife would have a reoccuring role in SG-1.
    maybe they can write MS new girlfriend could be his actual wife since she will be there are the one of the new doctors.

Comment

Originally posted by Kri
      Hey Rogue! Sunday was by far the busiest day of the convention....glad you had fun and got to experience it!

MS was indeed hungover, but he and CJ had just been in CJ's room drinking from about 11:30 to 4am, thus the tired expressions. CJ and Peter Williams had been out the night before as well.... less to drink and more just to be out partying. CJ told us at the breakfast that he has really slowed down on his drinking this year. His fiance had a baby 20 days ago, and I am sure that has a lot to do with it. He had not had a drink prior to Friday night, since Jan 3rd. He was disappointed when he figured out it had been less than 2 months hahaha!

I am not sure what kind of details you guys want. They didn't really give a lot away as far as storyline stuff. Everyone was busy promoting the new cast members coming aboard.

We had a mini food fight at the breakfast Okay, Chris Judge had a mini food fight. Mostly with little balls of butter.

And yes, Shanks needed a good shave. I'll post a photo in a moment.
      Hehehe! You two sound like you had an amazing time!
      I'm going to have to go to a con at some point........

Hehe, balls of butter?

--Tan

Comment

A couple of photos....
        One of MS on stage

One of me and Peter Williams

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
          The convention was pretty good until the lights all went out, but then I'm sure many of the females there probably enjoyed the idea of being with MS and CJ with the lights off.
          I wasn't too impressed with the items they had at the auction. They lady down the aisle from me wanted that Daniel autograph banner bad. When her bid went up to $310, her husband got up and left. I don't think he was too happy.
          Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by Kri
            A couple of photos....
            One of MS on stage

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v243/krikri/MS.jpg

One of me and Peter Williams

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...ri/meandPW.jpg
            KRI cool pics thank you

Comment

Sorry didn't know you were waiting.
              That's a joke, right? That's what Shippers seem to do best.

We all had a good time, I had never been to a con so it was a interesting experience. It was kind hard to tell how many people were actually there.

CJ was really great with my kids, they got to meet him during the photo op session. We also meet Peter Williams while standing in line for the photo op. Barely recognized him. Much skinnier than I would have expected.

My kids and husband got photos autographed by CJ and MS. I took a prop I bought from Legends. It was a 8 X 10 piece of sheet metal, that had math formuals etched on one side. It was Sam's notes from making the heating plant more efficient in Beneath the Surface. Both CJ and MS signed it. CJ was very interested in it, MS just said he never autographed sheet metal before..
              I glad you had a good time and good memories. It's great that you could do it as a family event!

Both CJ and MS were on stage for about an hour each.
              CJ said he had attention deficit and it showed. It was very hard for him to keep OT and to complete a answer. Both looked like they went out drinking the night before. MS said he had a hangover, he looked it to. Both had on T shirts and jeans, MS needed to shave
              Did you find that their apparent condition affected the conversation/discussion?

- CJ been requested to write a story with Janet in it. Did not give alot of details.
              - Started filming the new season today.
              - CJ talked alot about some of the pranks he pulled. And had big prank plans for BB and CB for the first day.
              - A question was asked about Daniel getting a girlfriend, he said he didn't want one, the show had gotten too soap operaish the past 2 years.
              - MS got affended when someone asked why he was doing his lines faster. He said he wasn't, the fan disagreed. He said maybe it appeared to be faster because he has so much to say.
              -Both said RDA was not in Season 9, but who knows on that one.
              -MS said his wife would have a reoccuring role in SG-1.
              - It seems that MS has a problem with the "ship" that has been in Season 7 & 8, yes? Or is he more upset about the attention the J/S ship has gotten?
              - They said RDA wasn't in Season 9, but did they mention the O'Neill character?
              - And lastly...

Thank you for your Con Report!!

Token ~

Comment

I wasn't too impressed with the items they had at the auction. They lady down the aisle from me wanted that Daniel autograph banner bad. When her bid went up to $310, her husband got up and left. I don't think he was too happy.
                that is soooo funny. The husband walking out. I think I would walk out to for something that costly.

Comment

I forgot to mention...

there WAS a shipper video shown on Friday night. It was the first video montage they showed over the weekend and was not taken very well. Mostly for the fact that it was segregating the crowd. The rest of the videos shown throughout the weekend were team based videos (with the exception of one shown to introduce Teryl on Saturday).

Comment

Eeeeep I don't think he sounded too happy either.......
                    What other things did they have for auction????

Nice pics Kri! (Peter Williams looks so different!)

--Tan

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee
                      maybe they can write MS new girlfriend could be his actual wife since S9
                      Spoiler:
                      she will be there are the one of the new doctors.
                      So let me get this straight... S9 General
                      Spoiler:
                      MS's wife is going to be taking the role Janet used to play as a recurring doctor?

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by Kri
                        I forgot to mention...

there WAS a shipper video shown on Friday night. It was the first video montage they showed over the weekend and was not taken very well. Mostly for the fact that it was segregating the crowd. The rest of the videos shown throughout the weekend were team based videos (with the exception of one shown to introduce Teryl on Saturday).
                        Was is a J/S ship only video? And what do you mean "was not taken very well"?

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by RubyRed
                          Can anyone explain to me wat this threat is about.
                          WELCOME RubyRed
                          This thread are for the fans who want the characters of Sam Carter and Jack O'Niell to be romanctic/boyfriend-girlfriend/husband and wife. We call ourselves "ship" short for the word relationship. So if you are a SHIPPER post alot and have fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Token
                            So let me get this straight... S9 General
                            Spoiler:
                            MS's wife is going to be taking the role Janet used to play as a recurring doctor?
                            really?????????????
                            Spoiler:
                            I'm surprised they had no reccurring doctor to fill Janets shoes (although no-one could do that really) for season 8

That'll be wierd
                            --Tan

Comment

I was biding on a couple of those banners. I was the fool in the front row that was starting some of the banner bids at $200. I wanted the ones that actually said Dallas con on them, and all the actors in attendance had autographed them (not the giant ones, the smaller replica ones on the floor). They don't have stuff like the Legends site has, mainly because the Legends Memorabilia people have a license to get that stuff from MGM now.

Comment

Originally posted by Kri
                                I forgot to mention...

Kri, was the shipper vid about S/J or other ships. Or the people were not interested about S/J ships.

Comment

Working...
                                X