X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PoeticTragedy
    Yeah its fixed now I agree
    Spoiler:
    Im not that disappointed with it but i think it could have been better than what it was

Ive already got all of season 7 on DVD but there all single dvds just got the final one the other week the one with Heroes on excellent episode very emotional
    Why didn't you buy the boxset?

Comment

Spoiler:
      Im not that disappointed with it but i think it could have been better than what it was

Ive already got all of season 7 on DVD but there all single dvds just got the final one the other week the one with Heroes on excellent episode very emotional

Why did you get them on single DVD's? Isn't it about 14£ per DVD which has 4 or 2 eps on it? And the boxset is about 29£...

Comment

I just had a horrible thought.

Assuming
        Spoiler:
        Sam is packing at the end of Moebius to go be with Jack in DC for the first five eps, she has to leave him to come back.

Judging by the screen caps,
        Spoiler:
        the look on Sam's face as Jack says "you have packing to do" is kind of uncertain.
        It was the kind of foreboding look that reminded me of Mary Jane's expression at the end of Spidey 2, and you just know it means trouble in paradise.

That presents a whole new set of problems. You'll have to forgive my pessimism before S9 even kicks off but Sam returning to the SGC means...

Spoiler:

(a) Sam leaves Jack in DC because she misses her calling at the SGC,
        (b) Sam leaves because she's not the kind of person who can play the wife without a job she loves,
        (c) Sam leaves because things don't work out, (only to discover later on that she's pregnant with Grace...sorry drifted into fan fiction territory.

So, who else is looking forward to a whole new set of obstacles to worry over? I know I can't wait.

Comment

Originally posted by galaxy
          Why didn't you buy the boxset?
          well when I started buying stargate on dvds they were only out on singles so i think id got to about season 6 before they started bringing out boxsets so ive just carried on buying the single ones, the only boxset ive bought so far is season one and thats because season one was summarized on the first dvd in 4 episodes for the single dvds it had CotG, There but for the grace of god, politics and within the serpents grasp so i decided to buy the box set to satisfy my season one urges
          And all these bad dreams, I wake up to the light. And when I can't sleep, I wake up to your eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Ruff
            Why did you get them on single DVD's? Isn't it about 14£ per DVD which has 4 or 2 eps on it? And the boxset is about 29£...
            When the boxsets came out for me I could only get them for like £80-£90 from anywhere which sucked and I had to get my stargate fix quick because we didnt have sky back then
            And all these bad dreams, I wake up to the light. And when I can't sleep, I wake up to your eyes.

Comment

Because I'm very very impatient. And the boxsets came out months after the singles.

I have an entire singles collection, which admittedly I would love to replace with box sets but I couldn't wait.

When I first got into SG1, Season 1 wasn't even available in the UK on DVD. I even went so far as to order Season 1 in Region 1 from the States, hack into my DVD player to change the regional encoding and pay out a whole load of cash in customs. Now that's impatient.

Comment

Originally posted by Deborah
                Because I'm very very impatient. And the boxsets came out months after the singles.

I have an entire singles collection, which admittedly I would love to replace with box sets but I couldn't wait.

When I first got into SG1, Season 1 wasn't even available in the UK on DVD. I even went so far as to order Season 1 in Region 1 from the States, hack into my DVD player to change the regional encoding and pay out a whole load of cash in customs. Now that's impatient.
                Same here the singles collection looks all groovy sitting on my shelf

Comment

Originally posted by Deborah

Wow.. I did the same with the first Matrix

Comment

Spoiler:

Oh that is good!
                    Spoiler:
                    Yeah that is exactly how I thought. I think we definitely could have done with more of our SG-1 seeing as this is probably the last episode with RDA in. It would have been nice to see our team more!

Oh cool! I thought of buying singles but I have got season 1-6 on boxset and I want to keep it as boxsets. I have had this pre ordered since last May. Gosh is has been so long! But I like boxesets and I have the episodes on tape until then, so that is why I never got singles. It is hard to wait but it's worth it!

~Tracey~

By Jenomac over @ Livejournal

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

Wow.. I did the same with the first Matrix
                      Aaaaah the matrix god I love them films

Comment

Originally posted by Twisted Angel (Sam_rules)
                        Oh that is good!
                        Spoiler:
                        Yeah that is exactly how I thought. I think we definitely could have done with more of our SG-1 seeing as this is probably the last episode with RDA in. It would have been nice to see our team more!

Oh cool! I thought of buying singles but I have got season 1-6 on boxset and I want to keep it as boxsets. I have had this pre ordered since last May. Gosh is has been so long! But I like boxesets and I have them on tape so that is why I never got singles. It is hard to wait but it's worth it!

~Tracey~
                        Yeah it would. I couldnt wait Im waiting for the first season 8 dvd to come out I think its not out yet could be wrong though lol oh and the first atlantis dvd should be out the same time

Comment

Yep, me too.. Well at least the first one the second was okay but the third.. not so much

"How you doing mr. Anderson" greatness

Comment

Good morning and good day to our across the ocean shippy familiy members! How is everyone? We are expecting a snow storm in NYC today. Has anyone come up with a game plan for showing our displeasure about M2 in the UK? We US fans need all help we can get! Help us! (and before you start yelling, I know some of you liked the episode).
                            sigpic

Comment

I have posted this on the Moebius 2 Discussion thread as well
                              Spoiler:
                              This episode seems to be the Grandfather Paradox meets the Heisenberg Principle.
                              If they go back in time and change something, they must forever go back in time to effect that change. If they die in the past they will not exist in that same future to benefit from the said change. They are creating an alternate universe not changing their universe. Therefore these people are not our SG-1. And I for one only care about our SG-1. I mourn their passing.
                              Last edited by Zoser; 24 February 2005, 09:14 AM. Reason: spelling
                              sigpic
                              Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
                              My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Lol Hell yeah *has had many dreams of being neo*

Comment

Working...
                                X