X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sir Ruff
    Can do. tomorrow if not earlier
    Excellent thankyou so much ((((((Sir Ruff))))))
    And all these bad dreams, I wake up to the light. And when I can't sleep, I wake up to your eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrah
      Favourite quote
      Jack: I'm handing in my resignation.
      Sam: What? Why?
      Jack: So I can do this (Jack then gets down on one knee, takes out A ring with A huge diamond he found on another planet) Samantha Carter will you marry me?
      Sam: (A smile to die for come across her face) YES (He puts the ring on her finger and slowly stands up, she throws her arms around Jack, he plants a big kiss and dips her and she moves her arm back up around his shoulder)

Ok so I made that up
      Real quote

whatchadoing? Well that was quicker to type.
      Hmm. Never would have worked.

When would he have gotten the ring? Wait a minute, maybe in the 72th loop (they didn't show that one) instead of going to the briefing, Jack skipped it and dashed off to the jewelers...

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
        Well, I am out of here. Have a good weekend. This Sunday I am going to the Stargate Convention in Dallas, so I will give a report on Monday.
        Oh cool! Have fun Rogue!
        I'll look forward to reading your report!

~Tracey~

By Jenomac over @ Livejournal

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

Originally posted by Twisted Angel (Sam_rules)
          *waves to PT*

Thank you! I am quite happy. Well why not when you have just got S7 on boxset and that personal trouble that kept bugging me has finally decided to leave me alone!

Oh and while we are on quotes. My favourite (although I do have many) may be the obvious but it is just so good,

'Because I care about her, a lot more than I am supposed too'

*sigh*

~Tracey~
          *waves back*

Good to hear and thank god leaving the phone off must have helped
          And all these bad dreams, I wake up to the light. And when I can't sleep, I wake up to your eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by Queen_Bee
            hey there peoples

i see alot of people talkin about the diversity of opinions on the thread at the moment...
            well i m just gonna give my 2 cents worth..
            Spoiler:

i personally am so suprised that we got as much ship as we did at the end of this season...not alot of actual confirmation

BUT HELLO PEOPLE IT WAS A SEASON FINALE
            if they are gonna take us for a ride they are gonna do it all the way
            and i personally love the ride and the people i talk to along the way
            *you people*
            and im glad they arent doing an x file on us..
            have them be together have a "kid"...then DD decides to leave and then all us x philes get pissed because there is no m/s interaction at all..
            so....if RDA is back for a few eps..at least it wil be worth it because there is still so much more to explore!!!

right....
            have fun peoples!

Rick's coming back for a few eps?
            My life is complete!!! I hold hope in my heart!!
            Life has reclaimed it's beauty in my eyes!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
              Well, I am out of here. Have a good weekend. This Sunday I am going to the Stargate Convention in Dallas, so I will give a report on Monday.
              ooooo shall look forward to that rogue have fun!

Comment

Originally posted by galaxy
                The spoiler tags didn't work very well.
                LOL I know, I did go back and edit though! That is what you get for typing and watching tv!

~Tracey~

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

Hey Shel! Oh cool! I haven't listened to any other yet but yeah, that is a great commentary!
                  Spoiler:
                  Hehe yeah. And yes, she should have kissed him as well. Damn ptb ! LOL Yeah! And then they start to go on about Jack and Pete fishing. LOL! That was funny!

~Tracey~
                  LOL, yeah! *shivers at the thought*

Comment

Originally posted by PoeticTragedy
                    *waves back*

Good to hear and thank god leaving the phone off must have helped
                    LOL! Yep, it certainly did. Although some other people got rather annoyed at me for not being able to get in touch. But oh well!

Thank you btw!

~Tracey~

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

hey people!! Thanks for all the rep points- I am now officially 13 points away from ebing a God(if my sources are correct) lol. Um, feeling a bit lost
                      Spoiler:
                      at teh thought of no RDA, I miss him already! lol

Comment

Originally posted by melpomene
                        Rick's coming back for a few eps?
                        My life is complete!!! I hold hope in my heart!!
                        Life has reclaimed it's beauty in my eyes!!!!
                        I don't think that's definite...is it? *looks around hopefully*

Comment

LOL I know, I did go back and edit though! That is what you get for typing and watching tv!

~Tracey~

multitasking tsk tsk. I almost ate a picture of Rick instead of my m&m's once. Though i stopped before i could determine which was yummier.....

Wrongthreadwrongthreadwrongthread.....

Comment

Originally posted by shelsfc
                            LOL, yeah! *shivers at the thought*
                            LOL! My thoughts exactly. Although maybe it would have been a good thing, Jack could have kicked his ass (both literally and at fishing)!

~Tracey~

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

LOL! Yep, it certainly did. Although some other people got rather annoyed at me for not being able to get in touch. But oh well!

Thank you btw!

~Tracey~
                              LOL

no problem
                              (((((Twisted Angel)))))

Comment

Thank you btw!

~Tracey~

yessssss this is why I gave up people. I'm estranged my relatives (other than immediate family) and abandoned all my friends (well actually he stopped calling first. clears throat) but my point is that i don't miss them. because it gives me more time to devote to my true life. Anyway, until i meet a guy who measures up to my post-meeting Jack much higher expectations. Who needs em?

Comment

Working...
                                X