Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My attempt to quell my shipper anxiety as I await spoilers!

Love and hot fudge,
    Bren Ren
    ~
    My stories!
    ~

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee
      15 minute has passed and no ship, oh dear
      Don't give up hope!
      Spoiler:
      A kiss can go fast! And a resolution also. Besides, we want it to be our Sam and Jack

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
        Okay I'm here and it's seven PM and Moebius II starts in an hour and Happy Birthday Amber Moon and I'm so excited so lets get this party started!!!

Thanks ((((michelleb)))) for the birthday wishes! Doesn't Jack look sharp in his dress blues? I just love a man in uniform and oy vay...that grin! ! <ka-thunk> <oops, sorry wrong thread>!

Thanks again ((((michelleb))))!

Comment

while waiting for spoiler....drinking more Bailey's and face slowly starting to feel warm

Comment

having some shipper cookies in between sips of Bailey's

Comment

I
              AM
              NOT
              HAPPY.

but I am symmetrical.. It's kinda pretty. Ack, my brain is going to bits waiting for updates on MooDeux.

I'm going to try and work now.... damn this thread's sinister attraction!!
              The Eye of Botox has been formally recognized by the System Lords! Beware my fire-y wrath!!

by Nikkirose

Comment

Originally posted by AmberMoon
                Thanks ((((michelleb)))) for the birthday wishes! Doesn't Jack look sharp in his dress blues? I just love a man in uniform and oy vay...that grin! ! <ka-thunk> <oops, sorry wrong thread>!

Thanks again ((((michelleb))))!
                Oooo Hey AmberMoon Thanks once again for making me all glowy (((((((((AmberMoon))))))))
                And all these bad dreams, I wake up to the light. And when I can't sleep, I wake up to your eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by ra-hanna
                  Refresh, spoil, refresh, spoil, refresh, spoil, eat some chocolate, refresh, spoil....
                  Refresh, spoil, refresh, spoil, refresh, spoil, eat some cookies, refresh, spoil....

"ALWAYS"

"You know love. It's a strange and mysterious... thing..." - Jack "Sacrifices"

SAM/JACK for sg1
                  and though i promised myself i wouldn't ship for atlantis.... PROUD SHWEIR SHIPPER

Comment

very excited. cannot keep still

Comment

lol same as me, and getting strange looks from my brother lmao, oh well, YEAH

True Love! <3 True Love! <3

Comment

Come on and spoil me. I'm dying over here....
                        -girlgater

Comment

know the feeling

Lord Zedd

Comment

more moebius spoilers

Spoiler:

jaffa castle, all unconscious on the floor. sam next to jack.

teal'c!!!! bad teal'c!!!

dan tries to explin to teal'c about the whole thing...teal'c hits him.

jack tries.

daniel has lost his glasses and keeps hanging on to jack...teal'c takes dan away to meet...

APOPHIS!!!

who does the hand device thing

back in the cell...sam i saying teal'c might not turn against apophis. teal'c returns to the cell, and hands them the camera.

he sees the real teal'c on tape. teal'c agrees to help. dan is brought back unconscious.

sam says she doesn't like guns. jack says neither does he, but how does she feel about explosives. she likes them.

teal'c shoots daniel!!!!!!!!!

dan was a gou'ald!!!!!

they get back to the ship but are pinned down. kowalsky is killed!!!

jack sam and teal'c leave. sam is in shock. they're being chased by death gliders

only escape is back in time

they dial earth

jack agrees to try to fix the timeline

Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Originally posted by eye of botox
                              I'm going to try and work now.... damn this thread's sinister attraction!!
                              Work???? Thank god we are flexible regarding lunch hour. I have 10 minutes left until I have to pretend to work again

Comment

Originally posted by BrenRen
                                My attempt to quell my shipper anxiety as I await spoilers!

whoa thats amazing, is keeping my hopes up lol

True Love! <3 True Love! <3

Comment

Working...
                                X