Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And here's a little something for you all I spent a little time photoshopping

THREADS spoiler pic coming up

Original

and the should be version

HAVE NICE DAY

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis
      OK ...

Sam and Jack's Little Honeymoon

I hope you all like it.

Anubis

((((Anubis))) Very nice Indeed

caty

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
        Very nice Indeed

caty

Thanks Caty. The moment I saw yours, I was like *phew* as I thought for a moment it had the same picture.
        __

__

Comment

"Im Mr Starsky....and this is Hutch...."
          And all these bad dreams, I wake up to the light. And when I can't sleep, I wake up to your eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis
            Thanks Caty. The moment I saw yours, I was like *phew* as I thought for a moment it had the same picture.

well ..I have a few backgrounds ..mostly romantic ones ..because I'm a hopeless romantic

Caty

Comment

Having spent the morning up and down ladders, filling in holes, sanding and washing walls and now feeling generally knackered, it's great to sit down with a nice mug of hot chocolate and look at some lovely shippy pics.

Hello everybody!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1
                Having spent the morning up and down ladders, filling in holes, sanding and washing walls and now feeling generally knackered, it's great to sit down with a nice mug of hot chocolate and look at some lovely shippy pics.

Hello everybody!
                Hello Oma
                And all these bad dreams, I wake up to the light. And when I can't sleep, I wake up to your eyes.

Comment

well ..I have a few backgrounds ..mostly romantic ones ..because I'm a hopeless romantic

Caty

I've got a fair-share of backgrounds on the computer, too. If I don't have one, sometimes I make one .. but that takes too long.
                  __

__

Comment

Originally posted by PoeticTragedy
                    "Im Mr Starsky....and this is Hutch...."
                    Love that ep - anything that makes Kinsey look stupid works for me

not pointing - waving

sigpic

Comment

Caty
                      That's lucky, cos we can all be hopeless romantics together oohing and aahing over your lovely pics!

How are we doing on the flag? Any ideas yet? It would be great to add a big castle to Shipper Town for all the Lords amongst us lesser mortals and have your flag flying high above it.
                      sigpic

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1
                          Love that ep - anything that makes Kinsey look stupid works for me

not pointing - waving

hehe just watched that love it

Comment

Isn't it 'Not waving - pointing?'

It's been a while since I saw that ep...
                            <whistles casually> obviously, I'm not GWing when I should be doing chemistry...

Comment

Originally posted by Lunar
                              Isn't it 'Not waving - pointing?'

It's been a while since I saw that ep...
                              <whistles casually> obviously, I'm not GWing when I should be doing chemistry...
                              tsk tsk hehe

Comment

Originally posted by PoeticTragedy
                                hehe just watched that love it
                                I was just smiling to myself this morning cos I just love the fact that Kinsey
                                Spoiler:
                                isn't just a disgraced ex-vice President, he's a Goa'uld - and after Redemption and the Jaffa rebellion, he's now a disgraced ex-Goa'uld to boot.
                                Sometimes little things make me very happy

But for now, its on with the painting. Wish it was a big mural of Sam & Jack ...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X