This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anubis
    Just make sure that you don't interfier with my routiene of collecting the powerful Ancient technology. It's mine. Stay back.
    I thought we had an alliance, all fighting together against TPTB!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
      I thought we had an alliance, all fighting together against TPTB!

That's what I'm referring to. Stay away from my First Prime, and I'll leave you untouched.
      __

__

Comment

The job is your! ((((((((PT)))))))

Jack: "Carter, surely there's an easier way of getting rid of Daniel?"
        Woohoo *cough cough* ahem...I mean Thankyou my lord it will be an honour to serve *bows*

((((((((((dipsofjazz)))))))))))

As a tribute *bows* *picks up staff weapon* *goes to gather slaves for his master*
        And all these bad dreams, I wake up to the light. And when I can't sleep, I wake up to your eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by PoeticTragedy
          Woohoo *cough cough* ahem...I mean Thankyou my lord it will be an honour to serve *bows*

((((((((((dipsofjazz)))))))))))

http://img131.exs.cx/img131/7190/prime0bl.gif

As a tribute *bows* *picks up staff weapon* *goes to gather slaves for his master*
          You are obviously meant for great things. You will go far!
          sigpic

Comment

You are obviously meant for great things. You will go far!
            Thankyou my lord. Your words mean much to me *bows*
            And all these bad dreams, I wake up to the light. And when I can't sleep, I wake up to your eyes.

Comment

Dipsofjazz, are you a system lord now? Congratulations.

(On Monday you must remember, they are students, not Jaffa)
              sigpic
              ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Originally posted by blueiris
                Dipsofjazz, are you a system lord now? Congratulations.

(On Monday you must remember, they are students, not Jaffa)
                Nah! I think I'll just treat my pupils the same way as my Jaffa. I may get some respect then!
                sigpic

Comment

Nah! I think I'll just treat my pupils the same way as my Jaffa. I may get some respect then!
                  STUDENT KREE!!!!

Comment

STUDENT KREE!!!!
                    LMAO! If my teachers did that to me, I'd be scared AND think they were cool... at the same time!
                    Heh... *imagines global teacher telling her to 'kree'*
                    "ALWAYS"

"You know love. It's a strange and mysterious... thing..." - Jack "Sacrifices"

SAM/JACK for sg1
                    and though i promised myself i wouldn't ship for atlantis.... PROUD SHWEIR SHIPPER

Comment

Originally posted by sclairef99
                      TAME!!!!!! Nice Sig....I share your taste in favorite men!!!

In any case....what did you think of CJ....now that it's aired in AZ!

It's been raining so much in AZ....all we can do is stay in and watch CJ because no AZians know how to drive in rain!

S
                      Sclairef99 Thankies I really like my two guys

I enjoyed CJ and I REALLY had to laugh at all of the references made to things I KNOW I have read here on the forum and I LOVED Sam & Jack
                      spoliers for Citizen Joe
                      Spoiler:

The phone conversation was just wonderful ...Both of them were so relaxed and playful it was just a pleasure to watch those few minutes

And when Joe said in the infirmary...that he wouldn't let on about Jack's feelings for Sam THAT was a *Canon* moment and BOTH hubs and I too rolled when he said what he did about Pete to Sam

One very blatant reference to what we have seen written here on the boards was the Furlings.... how many posts have I read where people have speculated that they look like Ewoks ...

Overall I enjoyed the episode ...however, I did think it ran a bit long. I do think Joe's wife was a closet Shipper and just didn't know it

as for the RAIN...ARGH!!! Arizonians .....have NO CLUE how to drive in it so YES I stay indoors
                      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by SamCarterONeill
                        LMAO! If my teachers did that to me, I'd be scared AND think they were cool... at the same time!
                        Heh... *imagines global teacher telling her to 'kree'*
                        *Makes mental note to become a Jaffa Teacher*

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                          spoilers for s8's citizen joe

Spoiler:
                          Shippy! The beginning phone call. The 'keeping quiet about your feeling for... ' The Pete Shanahan referrence.

I thought the ep was nice. I thought the actor playing Joe was great. I really felt for him, especially when he cried when Daniel died. (((joe))) I'm *really* glad Jack talked to Joe's wife. A sweet ep.

Sally
                          ((((((((Sally)))))))) oh I so agree!!!! that part just made me say....*Oh now THAT is so sweet*and I too was thinking that Joe needed a hug when that happened

*how was that for vague
                          Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

*Makes mental note to become a Jaffa Teacher*

LOL
                            "ALWAYS"

"You know love. It's a strange and mysterious... thing..." - Jack "Sacrifices"

SAM/JACK for sg1
                            and though i promised myself i wouldn't ship for atlantis.... PROUD SHWEIR SHIPPER

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
                              FRELL YEAH!!!! Whoo hooo!

John Crichton: Have we sent out the "don't shoot, we're pathetic" message yet???
                              LOL..I LOVE that line .....Jack would LOVE John Crichton

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
                                THANK YOU!!!

This is exactly how I felt. I think CJ was one of the best clip eps ever.

I thoroughly enjoyed the character interaction
                                Spoiler:
                                especially between Sam and Jack at the beginning when they were OBVIOUSLY flirting with each other. I mean, it's not like she said "So, any big plans for the weekend, sir?
                                , laughed at Jack's denseness
                                Spoiler:
                                his response in the briefing room where he was completely oblivious to the fact he's been seeing Joe's life for 7 years
                                IMHO fits his personalty to a tee. I think it's funny that people think it degrades him somehow. I get the feeling that this and several other moments are actually the writers making a little bit of fun at themselves
                                Spoiler:
                                Like the conversation regarding the Furlings, or interpersonal relationships (Sharlene: "it seems to me like the team interaction isn’t what it used to be in the beginning")
                                it just made me laugh!

YUP!!! ....even more proof that I believe they have been listening or reading the forums....

Comment

Working...
                                X