X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lunar
    Isn't it 'Not waving - pointing?'

It's been a while since I saw that ep...
    <whistles casually> obviously, I'm not GWing when I should be doing chemistry...

oops - brain completely dead today - that's what I meant - really!

edit - note sig! haha
    sigpic

Comment

I actually feel sick everytime I write another equation.... physically ill...
      Sam + Jack = One Happy Shipper.
      Now that's an equation I can handle... and brings us smoothly back on topic..

Comment

<scratches head>
        How long have I been a royal guard?? I can't believe I spend so much of my life here on GW... I am officially a geek
        ...But I love it...

Comment

<scratches head>
          How long have I been a royal guard?? I can't believe I spend so much of my life here on GW... I am officially a geek
          ...But I love it...

We all do. You've got 1,000 posts, I've got 4,000. And you call yourself a geek?
          __

__

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis
            We all do. You've got 1,000 posts, I've got 4,000. And you call yourself a geek?
            Geeks are cool!!! \m/\m/
            And all these bad dreams, I wake up to the light. And when I can't sleep, I wake up to your eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis
              OK ...

Sam and Jack's Little Honeymoon

I hope you all like it.

Anubis
              I love this Nuby. I can't give you green, but have a wee cuddle instead ((((((((((Anubis)))))))))

*Are System Lords allowed to hug each other?*
              sigpic

Comment

I actually feel sick everytime I write another equation.... physically ill...
                Sam + Jack = One Happy Shipper.
                Now that's an equation I can handle... and brings us smoothly back on topic..
                That's my sort of chemistry!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                  I love this Nuby. I can't give you green, but have a wee cuddle instead ((((((((((Anubis)))))))))

*bows to my lord*
                  And all these bad dreams, I wake up to the light. And when I can't sleep, I wake up to your eyes.

Comment

I SUPPOSE they can make exceptions, sometimes - as long as they're not at war, as we're not.

Glad you like it - I'm going to do another maybe tonight or tomorrow .. I just need an idea of what pictures to include and use. Any ideas, anyone?
                    __

__

Comment

Hmm... has anyone else noticed the majority of systems lords here are shippers??
                      I can only think of two none-shipper lords off the top of my head, ShadowMaat and Aschen.
                      Wonder why?? Are we the loudest? The nicest to one another? Simply destined to become the most powerful?

Comment

Originally posted by PoeticTragedy
                        *bows to my lord*
                        LOL! Hi PT. There's an opening for my First Prime if you're interested?
                        sigpic

Comment

Sounds Interesting my lord, it will be an honour *bows*

Comment

Just make sure that you don't interfier with my routiene of collecting the powerful Ancient technology. It's mine. Stay back.
                            __

__

Comment

LOL.. I guess my should be photo wasn't quite what people wanted to see

Comment

Originally posted by PoeticTragedy
                                Sounds Interesting my lord, it will be an honour *bows*
                                The job is your! ((((((((PT)))))))

Jack: "Carter, surely there's an easier way of getting rid of Daniel?"
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X