Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just flying in to say HELLO! ( see me waving?)
    Happy Birthday to Shimmering Star and Misstweedledee Hope you day has been great!
    Anubis, great song......I'm so sorry for your loss. You are in my prayers.
    Welcome to any newbies I've missed.
    Happy Valentine's Day to all of you and especially one to Sam and Jack!!!! Many more to come!!! Nite all

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
      I found a Halmark card recently that I thought was beautiful and expressed Jack and Sam's relationship. I've added a few lines to the poem to make it more as if it were written to Jack from Sam.

To the man I love...

because you do not wish to change me
      because you changed me forever

because you see the good and true in me
      because you forgive all else in me

because you are not who I expected to love
      because you are just who I need to love

because you remember feeling feelings
      because you have never forgotten them

because you would rather die for me
      because I wasn't truly alive before you

because you have never left me behind
      because you are there for me...

Always

Welcome ForeverSG1! Loved the card sentiment! You are so right, it sums of Sam and Jack perfectly!! Post lost more

Comment

Lunar I hope they do not use the
        Spoiler:
        Fishing scene again in Moebius.I cannot wait to hear the spoilers tomorrow.I hope I will be able to get into the Forum.I also hope that Sam will be spending time with Jack when Season 9 Starts.While I'am hoping I also hope RDA signs on for about 5 episodes next Year.That might be too much to hope for but if that happens I will watch Season 9.

Comment

Originally posted by Lunar
          Hehe. I was watching some season 3 stuff on DVD... Fair Game. Bit of a thunkers paradise, with some light shipping on the side. It did make me laugh tho, that Jack has a clip on tie... I mean, you would have thought a USAF Colonel would have a real one... lol.
          I did a season 3 marathon yesterday.... I had to laugh at the clip tie too... Replayed it just to make sure I saw what I thought I saw!!!!

I'm working on scrubbing some S3 caps this evening.. these are some of the quickie ones, hate to say more of the quickies were with Jack... some of the others (mainly S/J) I'm going to do a gif or series with, so if I get them done this evening I'll post them later... if not tomorrow evening to share with you all...

“Aww man… what did he have for lunch today????!”

(S3 Deadman Switch)
          Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
          My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Sam: “Just a little lower Jack...”
            Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)

Comment

And even though I posted this in the Thunk Thread...

“Shhhh... if you wake up Sam I'll kill you…”

Comment

SS Happy birthday to you and Happy Valentines to all the Shippers and the Birthday Shippers Today.I hope you got great presents and I hope we all get a great Present Tomorrow.

Comment

Lol, thanks SS, that's brilliant I likethat some people can fit the most appropriately funny lines to pictures

Night night all! Sleep well, shippy dreams

--Tan

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar

LOL, now you made me splutter my hot chocolate all over the keyboard

Um, belated happy birthday I thought birthday girls were suposed to receive presents, not give them

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar

HAHHAAAAA, My best friend and I fell out of our chairs!! Reminds me of this:

The Von MajorSam Family Singers debut CD... Coming soon

^^Sam/Jack^^
                      |||Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club||

Comment

Originally posted by MajorSam
                        HAHHAAAAA, My best friend and I fell out of our chairs!! Reminds me of this:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...pervertsdg.jpg
                        I made 3 caps of Sam in that scene... eventual plans are to match it up to one of Jack from Crystal Skull....

But if you like that one...
                        Then you'd probably like the Jack ones I posted not too long ago....

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....ostcount=12217
                        http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....ostcount=12218
                        http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....ostcount=12219
                        http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....ostcount=12220
                        http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....ostcount=12222
                        http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....ostcount=12223

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
                          SS Happy birthday to you and Happy Valentines to all the Shippers and the Birthday Shippers Today.I hope you got great presents and I hope we all get a great Present Tomorrow.
                          Thanks for the birthday wishes Ses. I'd rep you and some others, but at this stage in the game I guess I'm giving out enough per rep that I hit that 'can't give out any more rep for 24 hours' message pretty darn quick today. Went out to dinner Friday night & got some cards... but my best gift was to myself... spent the whole long (for me) weekend just being lazy and doing (or not doing) whatever I wanted... unfortunately... the gift soon expires... back to work tomorrow!

(((Ses)))

Comment

Originally posted by jafacakes
                            LOL, now you made me splutter my hot chocolate all over the keyboard

Um, belated happy birthday I thought birthday girls were suposed to receive presents, not give them
                            Now jafacakes!!! We'll have to go over to the Thunk thread and borrow one of those keyboard covers for you. For here though it's more to keep those laugh-spits off the keyboard instead of the drools!!

Your wishes aren't belated... still got 4 hours more left to today here on the US East Coast..... Oh... I enjoy sharing and giving... if it'll make you smile & laugh then that's gift enough for me.

(((jafacakes)))

Comment

Originally posted by scaryperson
                              Lol, thanks SS, that's brilliant I likethat some people can fit the most appropriately funny lines to pictures

Night night all! Sleep well, shippy dreams

--Tan
                              I try. Don't always hit the mark... but I try....

Sweet shippy dreams to you too. I think I'll get off here now & work on those S/J gifs-n-pix for another hour or so.

(((ShipperFamily))))

Comment

Originally posted by SG1Happy
                                Howdy Shippers,

I'm doing a drive by posting. Gotta stay spoiler free, so I'm not playing here these days.

But I did post a short shippy fic in honor of Valentine's Day. It is part one of three...but I'll try to finish it soon.

http://www.gateworld.net/fanfic/arch...nesadvice.html

Take care of each other while I'm hiding my eyes and ears from spoilers. I miss playing here.

This is a great fic....I really enjoy all of your stories! Can't wait for the next one!

Comment

Working...
                                X