• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Token
    ShimmeringStar
    &
    misstweedledee!!
    Have a SHIPPERIFIC, JACK-tastic day!!

I want to borrow this if you don't mind I like to say happy birthday too to them
    Lord Zedd

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
      to
      MISSTWEEDLEDEE
      and
      SHIMMERING STAR
      sigpic
      Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Thanks for the welcome Anubis. I hope you get all the ((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))) you need to help you through this difficult time.
        sigpic

Comment

sueKay! Those pictures are great!!!!!

Happy Valentines to you! Have a great time today!

--Tan

Comment

suekay: love the pics...

((((ANUBIS))))) have a hug and hope your day gets better

i'll just mope round here... bein misable... im single so i dont see the big deal bout the holiday... yes the choc is good...
            sigpic

Comment

hope everyone is having an Ok-ish day

cos mine sucks

any whoo got a lot to look forward to moebius tomorrow and the return of atlantis and the big bad guys are coning from all fronts

as per usual for a big season finale

but it's gonna be great

*minor obsevation = see at the end of Lost city part two when they talk about atlantis you can here the SG:A theme tune in the back ground - i just never notice that before

any way

BIG happy birthday to all those shippers out there who are a year older

and i'll see y'all tomorrow

And great work on those pics sueKay you have been productive with this little school holiday haven't you!?!?!?!?!

Comment

Happy Valentines Day!!

Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Just finished watching Secrets, don't they all look great in their posh uniforms?

Comment

Originally posted by shipper hannah
                    this thread is moving slow...
                    i thought it would be much more active given moebius airs tomorrow..
                    Well… maybe it could be that TPTB already threw us our “shipper bone” with last week’s show, so MI&II won’t get the same kind of excitement???
                    Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
                    My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Originally posted by CKO
                      suekay: love the pics...

((((ANUBIS))))) have a hug and hope your day gets better

i'll just mope round here... bein misable... im single so i dont see the big deal bout the holiday... yes the choc is good...
                      Well, I am married, but my hubbyis just to stressed for chocolates or flowers or even I love you note. We never had Valentine's day in Austria, that was great.... I swore I would never get sucked into this....

But tomorrow is Moebius, and I will be on this Board all the time... The computer will be mine, and mine alone

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
                        Happy Valentines Day!!

Nice pics Rogue Brilliant!

Big hugs to all!

--Tan

Comment

Happy Valentine’s Day!

Happy Valentine’s Day to all my Shipper family. Even if there’s no ‘significant other’ in your life to share it with, remember you’ve got a few hundred ‘signficant others’ right here who love you and wish you well today!!!

Thanks for the birthday wishes Token, shipper Hannah, Lunar, katkin, aeromathlete, galaxy, sueKay,& _Anubis!
                          Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)

Comment

I spent a leisurely day yesterday doing a marathon watching of S3 and this a.m. watched the last 2 eps of S3 before I did some work I’d brought home to do over the weekend… (Yes, I know… pitiful isn’t it? I’m off, it’s my birthday and I spend a couple hours of it doing *work* work… ) But anyway… now the work has been e-mailed back to work and *big honkin’ grin* now I’m going to play the rest of the afternoon and evening… I made some caps as I watched and some S/J ones I’m going to scrub-a-dub-dub this afternoon and hopefully'll post up here in a few hours…

Comment

Lol i thin everyone is so exasauted because of the sheer amount of energy used after threads and alos the build up to it o think after 8 years everyone is exsausted!! i know I am!!

Comment

Howdy Shippers,

I'm doing a drive by posting. Gotta stay spoiler free, so I'm not playing here these days.

But I did post a short shippy fic in honor of Valentine's Day. It is part one of three...but I'll try to finish it soon.

http://www.gateworld.net/fanfic/arch...nesadvice.html

Take care of each other while I'm hiding my eyes and ears from spoilers. I miss playing here.
                                Happy

Sig pic by Mala the Magnificent

Comment

Working...
                                X