Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OMG, the link to those autographs...THEY'RE SO GOOD! I ABSOLUTELY HAVE TO GET THAT ONE OF AT AND RDA... ITS SOOO CUUUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    The Von MajorSam Family Singers debut CD... Coming soon

^^Sam/Jack^^
    |||Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club||

Comment

YEA its so cuute!! Aaaaw!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
        Hey cut me some slack, I have lost so many brain cells on this trip, what is my name again? And I did know Sam ate the yellow food cubes, I was just given lord-anubis a hard time. Small Victories is one of my favorite eps.
        (((((((((Rogue)))))))))) NO NO NO...l Meant for SAM to get the hint already... I'm sorry I should have worded that better...I didn't mean you
        Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
          (((((((((Rogue)))))))))) NO NO NO...l Meant for SAM to get the hint already... I'm sorry I should have worded that better...I didn't mean you
          AHA! You've come out of hiding! ((((((((((((((((Tame))))))))))))))

Was gonna green ya, but I gotta fling the green Jello around a bit!

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater
            AHA! You've come out of hiding! ((((((((((((((((Tame))))))))))))))

Was gonna green ya, but I gotta fling the green Jello around a bit!
            (((((((MG))))))) Not hiding just dealing with RL....hate it when it comes and messes up my Shipping and Forum time....I have only been able to log on and THEN ....check on the forum in sneeks and peeks .....But I am reading even if I am not getting much time to post
            Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by MajorSam
              OMG, the link to those autographs...THEY'RE SO GOOD! I ABSOLUTELY HAVE TO GET THAT ONE OF AT AND RDA... ITS SOOO CUUUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              Cool pix from the autographs site! On the homepage it looks like "Sam" is looking coyly in "Jack's" direction the way thise pics are placed!

Comment

(((((((MG))))))) Not hiding just dealing with RL....hate it when it comes and messes up my Shipping and Forum time....I have only been able to log on and THEN ....check on the forum in sneeks and peeks .....But I am reading even if I am not getting much time to post
                *Mei Mei attacks Tame with giant hug*

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((TAME))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Hi!

Comment

WOOOOHOOOOO!!!!!!

I got my first naquadria-enhanced green Jello square*

*does happy dance*

THX FOR THE BOOST TAME!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by meimei

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((TAME))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Hi!
                    Hi Mei Mei....can I breathe now

((((((((((((MM)))))))))))))

Comment

OK.....NOW THAT WAS JUST PLAIN RUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE PICS OF CITIZEN JOE ARE UP AND THERE ARE NONE OF OUR SHIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*runs off to kitchen in search of shipper cookies....*

S

Comment

Originally posted by meimei

Hi!
                        *attacks MM with giant hug* *domino effect ensues and MG, MM, and tame all topple to the floor*

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((MM and tame)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                          Hey there folks!

I've just ran throught this thread chasing the bus to make sure our valiant bus shippers had everything they needed with them.

So...

<snip>

Okay...party bit over and done with, here's the mission checklist

Rotten eggs - check
                          Pitchforks - check
                          Penguin poo - check
                          Spears - check
                          Yellow shipper cookies - check
                          Tok'ra dogs - check
                          Bagpipes - check
                          hey, hey! shipper cookie grenades-- check

ship sistah

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

LOL...MG you are so silly..

Yup that is Us folks A buch of Shippy fools that have reverted to running around hugging each other because Sam & Jack apparently do NOT understand that hugging is GOOD

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
                              Ok here is a "what if" (spoiler speculation Gemini)
                              Spoiler:
                              since Replicarter and Sam will be working together we can assume that they will be in close proximity at nighttime as well. Well what if while Sam is sleeping Replicarter puts her hand into Sam's head to, oh let's say, get some information or because she is curious about Sam, and what do you know, she causes Sam to dream about Jack. Thus our little shippy dream sequence.

This could work for me.
                              I LOVE this idea, ship nana!

Spoiler:
                              If Replicarter probes Sam's head/mind, I'd prefer it to be in a nice way, so that the dream sequence Sam sees of Jack is really from her heart and not some kind of manipulation. Heck, I'm just hoping that 'brief, shining moment' Amanda referred to with Jack is in Gemini.

Sally
                              sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                                I LOVE this idea, ship nana!

Spoiler:
                                If Replicarter probes Sam's head/mind, I'd prefer it to be in a nice way, so that the dream sequence Sam sees of Jack is really from her heart and not some kind of manipulation. Heck, I'm just hoping that 'brief, shining moment' Amanda referred to with Jack is in Gemini.

Sally
                                I agree, Sally. In the ep (which I can't remember the name) where they left Fifth behind,
                                Spoiler:
                                he probed Sam's mind in a nice way. If Replicarter did it the same way, that would be cool. Don't really want to see Sam screaming and crying in pain again.

Comment

Working...
                                X